The S.S Louine! (Romance Discussion)

Comments

• Violetine and good buddy Louis.

Dex-Starr posted: »

What faction are you apart of??

• That's what i'm talkin about ?

CapnJay posted: »

Violetine and good buddy Louis.

• Louis it's probably the best buddy, and he's like written to be the perfect chill optimistic uncle for AJ! But still, I hope he gets a chance to be with Clem.

Violetine and good buddy Louis.

• The great Gabetine war is over. The time of peace is among us. And the coming together of both the Louine tribe and Violetine tribe begins today!

• This is the best thing i've seen today, but you're still right! Today it's a day of celebration for the love and peace will prevail over the blood and the anger.

MosesARose posted: »

The great Gabetine war is over. The time of peace is among us. And the coming together of both the Louine tribe and Violetine tribe begins today!

• Louine, the best ship

I'm just gonna leave this here...

• That poll is obviously rigged.

Louine, the best ship I'm just gonna leave this here...

• I said the best, not the most liked one!
    And also, it says "in this town"!

Louine, the best ship I'm just gonna leave this here...

• edited August 2018

I already made that poll myself before. https://www.strawpoll.me/16269661
    EDIT: LOUISTINE ARMY GO VOTE FOR LOUIS LET'S CATCH EM <3

• I said the best, not the most liked one!

Superior=Best

And also, it says "in this town"!

Oh yeah? Well "this town" ain't big enough for both of these thips :D :D

Sheol- posted: »

I said the best, not the most liked one! And also, it says "in this town"!

• LaFlameSaurusLaFlameSaurus Banned
    edited August 2018

how bout neither one?

• What I probably the safest and most emotionally healthy ship? Louine.

What is the more dramatic and interesting ship? Violetine

Louine is a cruise ship without food poisoning

Violetine is a battleship heading off to war

Gabentine is a leaky tugboat

• In some runs Vi and Clem will have each other to love and hope! That's what makes me happy. Why do people feel the need to try to make other persons feel worst for their choices or make them feel inferior?

What I probably the safest and most emotionally healthy ship? Louine. What is the more dramatic and interesting ship? Violetine Louine

• Dex-StarrDex-Starr Banned
    edited August 2018

Violetine is a battleship heading off to war

More like a $500M gold-plated yacht with a Billionaire's Vodka filled jacuzzi. Clementine understand how Vi feels, she's been in her shoes many times. They could definitely work.

Gabentine is a leaky tugboat

Gabentine was a canoe without paddles

What I probably the safest and most emotionally healthy ship? Louine. What is the more dramatic and interesting ship? Violetine Louine

• I'm a violetine shipper so what I said wasn't a diss against it. Just being honest.

Violet dark and emotional

Louis a cheerful chap

Violet potentially alive ex girlfriend

Louis free as a bird

Louis is relationship easy mode compared to Violet.

Easy mode is fun for some and dull for others.

In some runs Vi and Clem will have each other to love and hope! That's what makes me happy. Why do people feel the need to try to make other persons feel worst for their choices or make them feel inferior?

• I never said you were dissing me! I was referring more to the people up who try to kill the fun in this thread with some polls. And you seem to understand what we want, peace! <3

Also, girl, just saying, Louis just backstabbed Marlon, he destroyed a friendship that lasted longer than 10 years for a girl who he only knows from two days ago, the man deserves some respect, the poor guy it's gonna go through some stuff in EP2, you know? He gave everything for Clem and he risked it all, he standed face to face agaisn't someone with a gun when he was disarmed, because his heart told him to, and because I think he really loves Clem.
    Maybe in EP1 everything was fun and laughs with him, but shit happens, you know?

I'm a violetine shipper so what I said wasn't a diss against it. Just being honest. Violet dark and emotional Louis a cheerful chap

• Have some .gifs!

• Louis moments in ep1 that had my heart
    1) Him singing “Oh My Darling, Clementine” (I still cant believe I predicted that shit.

2) Louis trying to get AJ to play the piano and then encouraging him afterwards.

3) He named his weapon “Chairles”

4) Giving AJ the rest of his food.

5) Bringing Clem over her bowl of food as she sat down and placing it in front of her.

6) His genuine sympathetic expressions when Clem starts talking about Lee.

7) The grossest thing he has ever eaten is cantelope.

8) Asking Clem if she ever had a boyfriend then making sure to tell her that he has never had a girlfriend hint hint

9) Just his overall theatric gestures and expressions (so much character is solely in his animations)

10) “If I die, Zombie Louis is coming back to eat you both” (please don’t kill him telltale)

11) That entire scene if you go hunting with him and he explains his view of the world and living in the present and that what matters right now is what’s going on at this exact time - which he says as he walks towards Clementine and the camera angle has them facing eachother in an almost romantic way (almost as if to be like; “Hey Clem, maybe you should just live a little in the present and enjoy life - with Louis”)

12) When Marlon pushes AJ to the ground you can see Louis running over to help him back up.

13) His conflict between sticking with Marlon or helping Clem and then when Marlon raises the gun a little more, you see Louis slowly move in front of Clementine to shield her.

14) (to Marlon) “We can help you. We’re all family here. The only one any of us have left”

15) Just his overall chemistry with Clementine and his relationship with AJ

• Clementine: You're pathetic
    Marlon: I know I always was
    Louis: No you aren't

Marlon: I am you're just the only one who didn't see it

Louis sees the best in people.

Louis moments in ep1 that had my heart 1) Him singing “Oh My Darling, Clementine” (I still cant believe I predicted that shit. 2) Louis

• My favorite Louis moment is when he had to distract the zombies at the train station and start banging that bell. He had some funny lines.

• "DO YOU KNOW THIS ONE? OH YOU REALLY DON'T? IT'S JINGLEBELLS!"

My favorite Louis moment is when he had to distract the zombies at the train station and start banging that bell. He had some funny lines.

edited August 2018

Well for me its pretty simple,idk how the characters are gonna change later in the season but at least for now
    Violet is a bitch,Louis seems cool,but still how bout neither one? am i rly the only one? i know the thread is about it but still

Clementine: You're pathetic Marlon: I know I always was Louis: No you aren't Marlon: I am you're just the only one who didn't see it Louis sees the best in people.

• Why is the Vegan going to a barbecue joint?

Well for me its pretty simple,idk how the characters are gonna change later in the season but at least for now Violet is a bitch,Louis seems cool,but still how bout neither one? am i rly the only one? i know the thread is about it but still

edited August 2018

:D well ur right i dont know why the fuck am i even here
    ok Louine team now,here,fixed
    also this is completely unrelated but i feel like theres a severe lack of clementine fruit jokes,why nobody talks about mandarine hybrids,citrus,sweet orange,all that shit?

Why is the Vegan going to a barbecue joint?

• that was a really good question tho

Why is the Vegan going to a barbecue joint?

• I don't get them! Maybe because I'm not english, but hey, if they're funny Louis will joke with that at some point, I'm sure.

well ur right i dont know why the fuck am i even here ok Louine team now,here,fixed also this is completely unrelated but i feel like ther

• so far just Carver made a joke about it in S2,thats really strange especially with a guy like Louis around this time

I don't get them! Maybe because I'm not english, but hey, if they're funny Louis will joke with that at some point, I'm sure.

• Yeah but I really like when he was like:
    "Hey ugly! No, not you. Not you either. Him! Fine. Make this confusing, why don't you?"
    "Hey look! Got your nose! GOT YOUR NOSE! I'm just fucking with you, you have no nose. Just a rotten hole in your face."
    OMG I died laughing.

"DO YOU KNOW THIS ONE? OH YOU REALLY DON'T? IT'S JINGLEBELLS!"

• You just made me realise how much worst the episode in general would've been without our boy Louis!

Yeah but I really like when he was like: "Hey ugly! No, not you. Not you either. Him! Fine. Make this confusing, why don't you?" "Hey look

• Really sorry but i have to post this
    lllllllll

• its not even funny,i just had to,tho

Really sorry but i have to post this

• Yay! We're getting to places!

Really sorry but i have to post this

• emilybuckshotemilybuckshot Former Telltale Staff

Do you mean "shipstorm" B)

Sir_Tubs posted: »

OH DEAR GOD NO...i knew it was only a matter of time before both ships departed...enjoy the calm before the shitstorm

• Listen, I know I said no dating until Clem is 50 but Louis told her a shitty pun and serenaded her, I can't say no to that.

• The best ship? why put that in the title?

• Oh I am all aboard this ship!!! I adore Louis. How can you not have a soft spot for him with all that charm?? haha.

• I'm on board. Louis is amazing and I had a feeling I'm gonna love him even before release, and I wasn't wrong. He'd be pefect for Clem.

• When Louis said: "I am always up for a little adventure." Did he literally mean hitting zombies with "Chairles" or did he refer to romance with Clementine?

• Perhaps a combination of both. ;)

Razer531 posted: »

When Louis said: "I am always up for a little adventure." Did he literally mean hitting zombies with "Chairles" or did he refer to romance with Clementine?

• There was some major flirting going on there lol. I loved that moment.

Crips posted: »

Perhaps a combination of both.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.