The S.S Louine! (Romance Discussion)

Comments

• Oh no I was saying that you’re making me cry (I’m the freak lol) because you’re are so positive and I sincerely love that about people like you.

Sheol- posted: »

Don't say that! I just want to share some good vibes! I really don't want this to turn into another ship battleground, I hope in this season

• You guys, did you see that achievement for episode 2 that's called "Teenage romance"? Honestly I'm a little excited to see what TT will do (excited for both ships, here's to both ships having good things in ep 2)

• Hello my brothers.

• They fit perfectly. He is friendly and honest.

• I ship both so imma just leave this here, sorry Gabentine shippers ;)
    imo gabentine was fanfic writing please don't kill me

• This is true and you should not be sorry

lottii-lu posted: »

I ship both so imma just leave this here, sorry Gabentine shippers

• looool 100% accurate

lottii-lu posted: »

I ship both so imma just leave this here, sorry Gabentine shippers

• lol, that's cute.

Sheol- posted: »

I think it's gonna be a good idea to make sure Clem it's ok before it happens, if Louis dies somehow, he would want Vi to be close to Clem always, so she can protect her as much as Louis wanted

• edited August 2018

I didn't rly want the romance thing, but since it's in anyways: I'm for both. But I prefer Luis. So I'm glad telltale is doing an options thing. I'm hoping I start liking Violet in episode 2, it'll give this game some replay value. I'll get to check out how things are if I stick with Luis entire game and then I'll get to do the same with Violet and see how different things turn out/are

• AJ will paint the boarding school red with the blood of Louis, just wait.

• At that point he's gonna do that to Violet too. More cause my Clem will demand it. And also cause no one will be safe but Clem... They will all suffer the wrath of CarverJR.

AJ will paint the boarding school red with the blood of Louis, just wait.

• You both are terrible people and we weren't even testing for that.

GamerLady posted: »

At that point he's gonna do that to Violet too. More cause my Clem will demand it. And also cause no one will be safe but Clem... They will all suffer the wrath of CarverJR.

• ...Terrible? TERRIBLE?! I'm a survivor!!! You all think your safe with these little 'ships' but it's a telltale fluke, I tell yah!! A telltale fluke!! All them characters are out to get AJ and Clem!!! It's us or them!!!!

CapnJay posted: »

You both are terrible people and we weren't even testing for that.

• This one knows what's up. Great minds think alike.

...Terrible? TERRIBLE?! I'm a survivor!!! You all think your safe with these little 'ships' but it's a telltale fluke, I tell yah!! A telltale fluke!! All them characters are out to get AJ and Clem!!! It's us or them!!!!

• You must be coming off your Joy
    IMG

...Terrible? TERRIBLE?! I'm a survivor!!! You all think your safe with these little 'ships' but it's a telltale fluke, I tell yah!! A telltale fluke!! All them characters are out to get AJ and Clem!!! It's us or them!!!!

• Thank you for doing gods work and making this thread

• So can we all agree that Louis singing to Clementine was probably the cutest scene in any Telltale episode?!
    And man can his voice actor sing!!

• edited August 2018

The way Clem looks at Louis after backing out of the cooking scene says it all

Link to DomTheBomb's video: Part at 58:15

• I personally was a Carlon shipper, but it sank, so here I am now thanks for rescuing me.

• Hell yeah, bet you that wack ass violet couldn't sing for shit her voice probably sounds like nails scraping up a board. If my daughter was clementine and some boy sung for her the
    way louis did id give him my blessing.

Suzy222 posted: »

So can we all agree that Louis singing to Clementine was probably the cutest scene in any Telltale episode?! And man can his voice actor sing!!

• Louis probably is going to be super awkward his first time. Violet knows what makes a girl purr.

Hell yeah, bet you that wack ass violet couldn't sing for shit her voice probably sounds like nails scraping up a board. If my daughter was clementine and some boy sung for her the way louis did id give him my blessing.

• Louis is so transparent. Everyone's got his character figured out. Violet on the other hand, she has so much more to her.

Hell yeah, bet you that wack ass violet couldn't sing for shit her voice probably sounds like nails scraping up a board. If my daughter was clementine and some boy sung for her the way louis did id give him my blessing.

• Ha if you really believe that, it just shows me how much you know about his character. Would someone transparent be willing to put himself on the line to protect clementine from his best friend,and be kind and thoughtful to Aj no. And the only thing violet has more to her, is some more depressing, sad stories to make everybody as miserable as she is.

Dex-Starr posted: »

Louis is so transparent. Everyone's got his character figured out. Violet on the other hand, she has so much more to her.

• Louis is a fucking cringemaster, my dude. I can't stand people like him. He dies first.

• Well violet probably does know how to lick the carpet, but louis did says he's had girlfriends so we can't just assume he's not experienced. And louis can actually go inside those peach smelling walls, while violet can only lick them so...

CapnJay posted: »

Louis probably is going to be super awkward his first time. Violet knows what makes a girl purr.

• xdddd

Well violet probably does know how to lick the carpet, but louis did says he's had girlfriends so we can't just assume he's not experienced. And louis can actually go inside those peach smelling walls, while violet can only lick them so...

• Would someone transparent be willing to put himself on the line to protect clementine from his best friend

Yes......He's been all over her the moment she got in the school. And Marlon killed 3 of their own, so I don't see how you could expect Louis to just stand by even though that's his best friend....

the only thing violet has more to her, is some more depressing, sad stories to make everybody as miserable she is.

Still better than having to listen to Louis ramble on about NOTHING all day long

Ha if you really believe that, it just shows me how much you know about his character. Would someone transparent be willing to put himself o

• Cmon man, not as cringe as violet with her depressing ass I cant wait for that bitch to die.

Louis is a fucking cringemaster, my dude. I can't stand people like him. He dies first.

• Consider me on board.

• Lmao

Well violet probably does know how to lick the carpet, but louis did says he's had girlfriends so we can't just assume he's not experienced. And louis can actually go inside those peach smelling walls, while violet can only lick them so...

• Aaaand this has gone too far..... :D

• He's not really cringey, he just does 5much( 3 more much's than "too much")

Louis is a fucking cringemaster, my dude. I can't stand people like him. He dies first.

• For your information, yes he's shown interest in clementine but you have no way of knowing how it would of went down with marlon had clementine not appealed to him. And i'd rather hear louis ramble about nothing than hear one more sad fucking story from violet.
    also if you don't mind how do you make replies in that format?

Would someone transparent be willing to put himself on the line to protect clementine from his best friend Yes......He's been all ov

• YUCK!!!

• how do you make replies in that format?

If you wanna pull a quote out of someone's comment, hold shift and press the ">" key. after you've done that, press space and then copy and paste the line you want to quote

For your information, yes he's shown interest in clementine but you have no way of knowing how it would of went down with marlon had cleme

• edited August 2018

Can someone elaborate what do they really see between Violet and Clem? The only thing I see is Violet in a cliche way magically talking to Clem unlike others, and, she's actually just flirting with Clem and we know she wants her but she tries to somehow hide it unlike Louis. Louis is much more charming and nice though. He's done lots of nice things for AJ, Violet didn't do anything.

Oh and, for those of you saying, "Clem and Violet have similar personality". On the contrary, they are full, full opposites, and it is fundamentally coming in Violet's hopeless, pessimistic philosophy unlike Clementine's hopeful and positive one.

• If you wanna pull a quote out of someone's comment, hold shift and press the ">" key. after you've done that, press space and then copy and paste the line you want to quote

how do you make replies in that format? If you wanna pull a quote out of someone's comment, hold shift and press the ">" key. after you've done that, press space and then copy and paste the line you want to quote

• if the romance is going to happen in the next episode...well time to mourn some major loss

• Welcome aboard the S.S Louine friend. ;)

Legendary12 posted: »

Consider me on board.

• Honestly ppl need to stop fighting! They probably are putting both romances in and there is no need to fight over which one has more “chemistry” or not

Sign in to comment in this discussion.