*Theory* AJ got abused in the Mcarrol Ranch.
After searching a bit in what we know and some scenes of the series. I come up to this conclusion.
- The fact that AJ have a thing about people coming from behind.
- Clem Searching all arround him after finding him in the piano room, like any trace of hit,cut or anything.
- The heavy breathing she have when Marlon said they had AJ with them is the same of the one she woke up after the nightmare in the ep.2 Trailer
- AJ shooting you know who... and acted like he was a monster... Like Clem did the same to a monster in the past and it was ok.
- Why AJ is the only one to says monsters? why not walkers like mommy Clem says all the time? Last time i checked the last time monster was used it was Clem screaming it to the NF for taking AJ away from her
- Dr.Lindgard was very reluctant to give the info of where AJ was to Clem in ANF. Ether it was Javi's only request for saving his live or the deal to kill him to know.
- The tittle suffer the children and Clem says AJ is still little ((at least for me)) hintting that the one who (suffer) is AJ and all the attention targeted to Mcarrol Ranch
- After her nightmare, fist thing she done was looking for AJ
What you guys think?
BTW- I know it's dark but hell, it's the walking dead rated M.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.