*Theory* AJ got abused in the Mcarrol Ranch.

edited September 2018 in The Walking Dead

After searching a bit in what we know and some scenes of the series. I come up to this conclusion.

• The fact that AJ have a thing about people coming from behind.
  • Clem Searching all arround him after finding him in the piano room, like any trace of hit,cut or anything.
  • The heavy breathing she have when Marlon said they had AJ with them is the same of the one she woke up after the nightmare in the ep.2 Trailer
  • AJ shooting you know who... and acted like he was a monster... Like Clem did the same to a monster in the past and it was ok.
  • Why AJ is the only one to says monsters? why not walkers like mommy Clem says all the time? Last time i checked the last time monster was used it was Clem screaming it to the NF for taking AJ away from her
  • Dr.Lindgard was very reluctant to give the info of where AJ was to Clem in ANF. Ether it was Javi's only request for saving his live or the deal to kill him to know.
  • The tittle suffer the children and Clem says AJ is still little ((at least for me)) hintting that the one who (suffer) is AJ and all the attention targeted to Mcarrol Ranch
  • After her nightmare, fist thing she done was looking for AJ

What you guys think?

BTW- I know it's dark but hell, it's the walking dead rated M.

Comments

• Something bad definitely happened and I know there will be an explanation in episode 2

• Yes and i'm hyped to know really what happened

Leegendary posted: »

Something bad definitely happened and I know there will be an explanation in episode 2

• They called it bloodbath, I really doubt AJ was abused.

• If They we're abusing her baby boy, Mama Clem would definitely have made a bloodbath. But he said the ranch was nice before the blood. So chances are he wasn't abused. Though given the sheer amount of blood and guts he's seen to refer to it as "before the blood" makes me imagine the St John's slaughter house.

• @hopefulfx I agree with your points, although I did not think he could have been abused

@Box Tv
    Clem might have killed them for revenge.

• I'd say all theories involving abuse of children in some fashion are accurate considering the foreshadowing so far.

• These theories keep getting surprisingly more disturbing each time.

• ikr :D

These theories keep getting surprisingly more disturbing each time.

• I'm thinking either Clem went full on psycho and murdered everyone at the ranch to rescue AJ and is now traumatized by her actions or she was staying at the ranch with AJ and some raiders came and massacred everyone.

• And what happened at the ranch is where the Australian rating comes from. Clementine had to fight off a raider trying to get "close"

ralo229 posted: »

I'm thinking either Clem went full on psycho and murdered everyone at the ranch to rescue AJ and is now traumatized by her actions or she was staying at the ranch with AJ and some raiders came and massacred everyone.

• Pretty sure the ep 2 preview hinted more towards something bad happened to Clem as well. Not just Aj.

• Something bad to AJ is something bad to Clem tho.

Poogers555 posted: »

Pretty sure the ep 2 preview hinted more towards something bad happened to Clem as well. Not just Aj.

• What if Lilly was at the Ranch and has nothing to do with the raiders and the school?

Pretty sure the ep 2 preview hinted more towards something bad happened to Clem as well. Not just Aj.

• He probably went through some shit. Nothing like that though. Yea, it's walking dead rated M,

• The Mcarrol ranch people made Clem "earn her keep" and she never told AJ because she did what she had to to provide for him.

• Some kids doesn't know all the times that they were abused. Abuse can take many forms for kids. Maybe that's not it and maybe i'm wrong. we'll see

CapnJay posted: »

If They we're abusing her baby boy, Mama Clem would definitely have made a bloodbath. But he said the ranch was nice before the blood. So ch

• That would make sense that she was the one for AJ's sake.

The Mcarrol ranch people made Clem "earn her keep" and she never told AJ because she did what she had to to provide for him.

• Maybe Clem got raped who knows

• that's it im placing you under arrest

Razer531 posted: »

Maybe Clem got raped who knows

• That's fucked up homie

• How do you delete someone else's comment?

• I think clem killed a child by accident and the ranch, she probably killed a bunch of adults and a child got in the way and that's what has scarred her.

• I'm sure they'll insert some form of abuse AJ sustained to further justify his present day behavior and actions.

• I don't think so. You can see that Clem was the victim and no AJ.

• what? where?

Alegra2018 posted: »

I don't think so. You can see that Clem was the victim and no AJ.

• She is the one who suffers ... does not seem that AJ have a trauma like her. He knows what has happened and feels he need to protect her since then.

MrGraffio posted: »

what? where?

• This theory falls apart when you remember AJ himself saying that the ranch was nice before the blood, indicating that it was a nice place until something destroyed it.

• it sounds like a very dark season

• Her reaction to when she wakes up isnt towards Aj. Only reason why she looks at Aj right away is because hes crouched on a drawer. We see whatever it was really bugged her and Aj seems completely unphased, so whatever it was I dont think the reason Clem freaked was because Aj was hurt.

hopefulfx posted: »

Something bad to AJ is something bad to Clem tho.

• Like i said, that doesn't prove it's wrong since abuse have more than one color. Some kids doesn't find it as bad at young age. Maybe it even started just before the blood making all the time before ok.

bloop posted: »

This theory falls apart when you remember AJ himself saying that the ranch was nice before the blood, indicating that it was a nice place until something destroyed it.

• She asked what he had in his hand, not why he was on a drawer.

Her reaction to when she wakes up isnt towards Aj. Only reason why she looks at Aj right away is because hes crouched on a drawer. We see wh

• ...because she sees him holding a knife? lmao

How does that have anything to do with her dream?

She asked what he had in his hand, not why he was on a drawer.

• Pretty much. Twin sisters traded to raisers, only kids and teens in the scool (much of them will die) Tenn's face, in my opinion, won't be a nice moment. The ranch...

Let's says that is not my little pony lol :D

Sir_Tubs posted: »

it sounds like a very dark season

• Only reason why she looks at Aj right away is because hes crouched on a drawer.

I was referencing of what you said

In my book she wanted to be sure that AJ was here, THEN asked why he is holding a knife

...because she sees him holding a knife? lmao How does that have anything to do with her dream?

• Its almost like theres only one other person in the room, and in all honesty she doesnt look over towards Aj right away. Like what shes gonna wake up from a nightmare and just go "oh fuck just a dream lmao back to bed" no shes awake and sees someone just crouching on a drawer with a knife, what the hell is she gonna do, go to bed and not ask Aj what the hell he is doing?

Only reason why she looks at Aj right away is because hes crouched on a drawer. I was referencing of what you said In my book she wanted to be sure that AJ was here, THEN asked why he is holding a knife

• What if we decide what happened at the ranch. Like literally someone asks us what the nightmares are about. And if Clem was abused it's because the players chose that.

• I said that after she looked for AJ she would ask him why. If i dreamed that my bed lamp was attacking me for no reason, when i wake up, i would look at the lamp AT FIRST. Clem looking for AJ fist because he was involved in the dream.

Its almost like theres only one other person in the room, and in all honesty she doesnt look over towards Aj right away. Like what shes gonn

• That will make sense for that game. I like that idea! It's says to shape your Clem. So why not shape the past.

What if we decide what happened at the ranch. Like literally someone asks us what the nightmares are about. And if Clem was abused it's because the players chose that.

• And if Clem was abused it's because the players chose that.

I'm sorry, but that is an absolutely terrible way to handle that kind of subject. That would come off as if abuse was merely a character-trait. What is this? A David Cage game?

What if we decide what happened at the ranch. Like literally someone asks us what the nightmares are about. And if Clem was abused it's because the players chose that.

• edited September 2018

Hope so ?‍♂️?‍♂️?‍♂️

Sign in to comment in this discussion.