SAVE TELLTALE (22K!!)

edited September 2018 in The Walking Dead

Sign this petition and spread it out! We have to stay hopeful.
https://t.co/v2a2eNCBBf

Comments

• Petition.

PocketMedic posted: »

Wot is dis

• edited September 2018

The wot is this has been signed. If I were you, I’d spam this on game dev’s twitter feeds (such as naughty dog, insomniac, skybound games) to show them that people want to see TFS through.

• edited September 2018

Done it. Thanks. Gotta stay hopeful.

Melton23 posted: »

The wot is this has been signed. If I were you, I’d spam this on game dev’s twitter feeds (such as naughty dog, insomniac, skybound games) to show them that people want to see TFS through.

• Done!!! And wowww, almost 4K of people already!

• Yeah we gotta keep pushing!

bluewalker posted: »

Done!!! And wowww, almost 4K of people already!

• My main interest is seeing DONTNOD make TWD games from now on. Telltale’s going to need a lot of money if they’re going to be saved. That’s money we don’t have. But, I’ll sign it

• Oh god please no, I mean Dontnod are good, but i don't want to see them make WD games, its just stupid.

Dex-Starr posted: »

My main interest is seeing DONTNOD make TWD games from now on. Telltale’s going to need a lot of money if they’re going to be saved. That’s money we don’t have. But, I’ll sign it

• Dontnod or nothing at all? Think fast

AceFTW posted: »

Oh god please no, I mean Dontnod are good, but i don't want to see them make WD games, its just stupid.

• I don't want Dontnod to do WD games, because it will turn into Life is Strange, but with zombies. And Chloe and Max will be main protagonists. I prefer nothing than ruining that franchise.

bluewalker posted: »

Dontnod or nothing at all? Think fast

• It won't change a thing. You can't just just create a petition and hope that it will somehow magically spawn a lot of money for them to sustain themselves. They're already gone, you just fail to relize it.

• No, I meant like they finish TFS and then go on to make TWD games. Wouldn’t it be cool to see their take on it? Besides, DONTNOD is the next best thing to Telltale, although i’d personally rank them 1st place

AceFTW posted: »

I don't want Dontnod to do WD games, because it will turn into Life is Strange, but with zombies. And Chloe and Max will be main protagonists. I prefer nothing than ruining that franchise.

• Oh, you mean that. Sounds like a awesome idea to me.

No, I meant like they finish TFS and then go on to make TWD games. Wouldn’t it be cool to see their take on it? Besides, DONTNOD is the next best thing to Telltale, although i’d personally rank them 1st place

• I know that petition's mostly do not do a thing, but I will not give up until it's confirmed that TFS is cancelled. Just sign it, cause why not.

Tewudin posted: »

It won't change a thing. You can't just just create a petition and hope that it will somehow magically spawn a lot of money for them to sustain themselves. They're already gone, you just fail to relize it.

• I don't usually sign anything unless I believe it will have any impact.

NexusFire posted: »

I know that petition's mostly do not do a thing, but I will not give up until it's confirmed that TFS is cancelled. Just sign it, cause why not.

• edited September 2018

Could someone share this petition on reddit? I would do that but I don't have a reddit account.

• i may start flames and get angry at the clem shipping but fuck it il sign it

• ITS CLOSE TO 5000

• HELL YEAH!

Sir_Tubs posted: »

ITS CLOSE TO 5000

• And what the fuck good is this gonna do? Bruner killed the company. No amount of signatures on a petition will change the fact that the company has no money and can't keep going. It's dead. Accept it. Grieve. Move on.

• Sorry guys, but a petition isn’t gonna help Telltale with their money issues and I’m sure that Netflix won’t even bother seeing the petition unless it has a few million signatures.

If anything, you can submit the petition to Skybound to show them how many people want Clem’s story to end. I’m sure they’ll find a solution to the problem whether it be a new game or something different.

• We've got 5K!

• VICTORY

We've got 5K!

• edited September 2018

NOW WE HAVE 6,658! THIS IS CRAZY.

Sir_Tubs posted: »

VICTORY

• Yeah a petition is sure gonna make money right?

• LEE WILL NOT DIE IN VAIN

• Fam, Pete told us that telltale isn’t shutting down, they’ve done something similar in the past: let go a bunch of employees so that they have time to rejuvenate, they’ll come up with a strategy to earn their money back, then they’ll hire more employees, then the walking dead will continue, and maybe even the Wolf Among Us and other cancelled titles. Judging by Pete Hawley’s comments, this seems like the most likely outcome for the time being.

And what the fuck good is this gonna do? Bruner killed the company. No amount of signatures on a petition will change the fact that the company has no money and can't keep going. It's dead. Accept it. Grieve. Move on.

• edited September 2018

Nearly on 7.5k

We've got 5K!

• edited September 2018

I really appreciate your positivity about the whole thing, it gives me hope. WE WILL SURVIVE THIS!

Fam, Pete told us that telltale isn’t shutting down, they’ve done something similar in the past: let go a bunch of employees so that they ha

• Well seeing as it only sold a 100.000 units getting 10.000 people to sign is pretty crazy, that's either 10% of the whole player base or a whole bunch of hypocrites who didn't buy the game and complain it got discontinued.

• C’yeah

I really appreciate your positivity about the whole thing, it gives me hope. WE WILL SURVIVE THIS!

• Thing is, economically, I get them not wanting to finish it. It sold 100k copies, at under 20 dollars each. It brought in less than 2 million dollars. Honestly, between sale pricing and distributor fees (steam), TellTale themselves probably only saw 1.5 million in revenue. It's gonna cost them 3 or 4 times that to finish it, assuming the kept full staff on it. Even with a skeleton crew it'd still cost them more to even finish it from where it is now than they brought in from it.

Jayroen posted: »

Well seeing as it only sold a 100.000 units getting 10.000 people to sign is pretty crazy, that's either 10% of the whole player base or a whole bunch of hypocrites who didn't buy the game and complain it got discontinued.

• The title is misleading... It should be Save TWD4, not Save Telltale...

As much as I would like to save TTG to get TWAU2 or GoT2 or Batman 3, I Simply don't care anymore about walking dead, so... Unfortunately not gonna sign this one

• edited September 2018

So instead of being helpful to people who actually do like the walking dead, you commented in this thread...because?

JmoooX posted: »

The title is misleading... It should be Save TWD4, not Save Telltale... As much as I would like to save TTG to get TWAU2 or GoT2 or Batman 3, I Simply don't care anymore about walking dead, so... Unfortunately not gonna sign this one

• Ignore the pessimism. As long as we keep trying, there's hope. At least we are doing something!

• I doubt DONTNOD would take on the project considering they’re about to release LIS 2.

No, I meant like they finish TFS and then go on to make TWD games. Wouldn’t it be cool to see their take on it? Besides, DONTNOD is the next best thing to Telltale, although i’d personally rank them 1st place

• Because it has a misleading title and I could sign a petition for saving telltale as a whole, not just saving TWD, and I believe that I am not the only one that is not gonna sign this just because it's too specific.

So instead of being helpful to people who actually do like the walking dead, you commented in this thread...because?

• Make sure to spam this across Twitter, Reddit, Discord and Youtube comment sections. I'll be trying.

Yeah we gotta keep pushing!

• Trying!

Ghetsis posted: »

Make sure to spam this across Twitter, Reddit, Discord and Youtube comment sections. I'll be trying.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.