SAVE TELLTALE (22K!!)

Comments

• If we can reach just 1 more than the Steam Sales then it'll show that we care enough.

NexusFire posted: »

Trying!

• And they'll have frail little bodies that look and move worse than 2013 Ps3 GTA 5 bodies, and they have static tears and cringey voice-lines, let's not forget they rely on music to set the tone and atmosphere of their episodes, and a horrible storyline and...
    @Dex-Starr I don't want Telltale to hand their stuff to DontNod, but I do want SquareEnix to buy them. It's always safer that way. It's the reason why Call Of Duty Studios can make games every 3 years and no matter what, they'll NEVER go bankrupt. But Activision theoretically could.

• And you think anyone will bother going back to Telltale? Maybe 5 people. Look at how furious Emily Buckshot is.

Melton23 posted: »

Fam, Pete told us that telltale isn’t shutting down, they’ve done something similar in the past: let go a bunch of employees so that they ha

• Is the 100k from Steam alone? Because otherwise I believe TFS got 1 million sales, if we include Xbox and Ps4. Consoles are a lot more affordable.

Thing is, economically, I get them not wanting to finish it. It sold 100k copies, at under 20 dollars each. It brought in less than 2 millio

• Don't nod get there inspiration from telltale and I know there big fans off telltale games and I hope don't nod will finish off walking dead TFS once there life is strange 2 commitments are up

• ...wow we could actually hit 10k

• ... I didn’t say that?? Did I?

Ghetsis posted: »

And you think anyone will bother going back to Telltale? Maybe 5 people. Look at how furious Emily Buckshot is.

Sir_Tubs posted: »

...wow we could actually hit 10k

• Guys we can do it! KEEP PUSHING TILL 10K!!

• Lol why tf are EA and trump in the list of ppl the petition goes out to? Trump hates violent games, doesn’t he?

• It also list's Norman Reedus and Hideo Kojima haha, who cares? Get it to fucking 100,000! :D

Lol why tf are EA and trump in the list of ppl the petition goes out to? Trump hates violent games, doesn’t he?

• edited September 2018

Gotta love Nex. The greatest hero of us all ?

Jayroen posted: »

It also list's Norman Reedus and Hideo Kojima haha, who cares? Get it to fucking 100,000!

• Gonna share this on twitter. Imma spam every tag I possibly can

• My man!

Gonna share this on twitter. Imma spam every tag I possibly can

• Because people love spam especially when it's about completely unrelated topics. A sure way to get support.

Gonna share this on twitter. Imma spam every tag I possibly can

• Piss off ???

emanresu posted: »

Because people love spam especially when it's about completely unrelated topics. A sure way to get support.

• then they'll hire more employees

..is what you said. No-one would want to work at Telltale after this, there's no way out.
    Now, Pete and a few other intelligent indivduals, like that handsome beast Dan Connors, could theoretically come together to form a new company and work from scratch, and making games that would adhere to the storytelling 'telltale' format. Actually, that idea isn't half bad! But it'd take a few years.

... I didn’t say that?? Did I?

• As long as they can start with finishing off TFS then I’m happy

then they'll hire more employees ..is what you said. No-one would want to work at Telltale after this, there's no way out. Now, Pe

• Sorry guys but:

Netcraft is a company that works alongside Minecraft for content, which means the crew can only work on Minecraft.

• Gay.

MRSHYGUY45 posted: »

Sorry guys but: https://twitter.com/kessjrause/status/1043900508191174657 Netcraft is a company that works alongside Minecraft for content, which means the crew can only work on Minecraft.

• Dex-StarrDex-Starr Banned
    edited September 2018

cringey voice-line

The dialogue in LiS wasn’t bad. I actually liked it.

let's not forget they rely on music to set the tone and atmosphere of their episodes

It works though. also, Alive inside wasn’t used to make us feel???

And they'll have frail little bodies that look and move worse than 2013 Ps3 GTA 5 bodies

season 1s Clem and duck ran like penguins, ANF Javi and Gabe didn’t know how to run, and clementine walked like a penguin at the end of ANF. The animations in LiS were actually good. Characters moved smoothly whenever they moved in that game.

And they'll have frail little bodies that look and move worse than 2013 Ps3 GTA 5 bodies, and they have static tears and cringey voice-lines

• How gay are we talking about?

Jayroen posted: »

Gay.

• Super duper gay. Time to reach out to skybound!

MRSHYGUY45 posted: »

How gay are we talking about?

• Umm.. so we have 8K.. Yaaay...?

• Yup that's exactly why this thread should not be called "Save telltale", You don't give a damn about telltale's staff, You just want TWD to be finished by someone and it seems like it does not matter to You by whom it will be finished. And it seems like You don't care at all, that it's not gonna be finished by the folks who gave so much to tell this story...

I might be wrong, about this, and I am sorry if that's the case, but this whole thread and petition just feels incredibly wrong, especially, if You consider the current situation of the people who have created this game.

As long as they can start with finishing off TFS then I’m happy

• There are only 2 episodes left that are needed to complete TFS. once they finish them and Life is Strange 2, they could go on to work on future Walking Dead games.

I doubt DONTNOD would take on the project considering they’re about to release LIS 2.

• edited September 2018

Jesus Christ, bro, what’s with all the guys I haven’t seen before showing up out of nowhere to terrorise the place and rob us of hope? ? if you actually paid attention, or at least saw, any of my posts, you’d see that I was hopeful that telltale would build themselves back up. It was only until I found out that they are gone for good I began to change my mind, wanting the final season to at least be salvaged.

If you don’t want something good to come out of this, then leave, you aren’t being forced to be here because most folks here want to see the final season finished.

JmoooX posted: »

Yup that's exactly why this thread should not be called "Save telltale", You don't give a damn about telltale's staff, You just want TWD to

• Well the thread keeps poping up on Recent discussions page, so it's hard to miss it, but the point stays: the title has nothing to do with the petition, since majority of You seem to not care if it will be finished by Telltale or not.

And if it makes You feel better, I haven't seen You before either, I guess we just didn't like/play/discuss the same games here

Jesus Christ, bro, what’s with all the guys I haven’t seen before showing up out of nowhere to terrorise the place and rob us of hope? ? if

• Then y u in twd section? ?

Well the thread keeps poping up on Recent discussions page, so it's hard to miss it, but the point stays: the title has nothing to do with t

• Because, the title has NOTHING to do with TWD, and it keeps poping up on "Recent Discussions" page and the title hurts my feelings, please, stop the off top, go on with the topic, I just shared my opinion on the misleading title and the lack of respect for the folks who have created TWD game, that keeps pouring from this thread, that's all I had to say...
    ... and I'm gone now.

Then y u in twd section? ?

• Signed. Among all the petitions, I saw one asking to stop the sale of Detroit become Human in Australia because there is a dude slapping his daughter in the face and they called it child abusing, and they have like 36k sings already lol

• Dex-StarrDex-Starr Banned
    edited September 2018

Yup that's exactly why this thread should not be called "Save telltale", **_You don't give a damn about telltale's staff

You want us to employ them ourselves, because that's the only thing that's going to save them. We've supported them by buying the game that helped pay them. Other developers are basically having try-outs for Telltale's staff. There's not much more we can do for the company or staff. Telltale has already dug deep enough hole, one that's gonna be impossible to get out of without the help millions of dollars. Unless you traffick women, have hundreds of lemonade stands, sell girl scout cookies, sell large amounts of meth, or have prostitutes sell their pussies that can help raise $200,000,000 by the end of this September/October, there's nothing we can do for telltale.

You just want TWD to be finished by someone and it seems like it does not matter to You by whom it will be finished.

Not that I haven't seen anyone suggest a good developer to finish TFS and go on to make future TWD games, but I suggested many times that DONTNOD, the developers of the Life is Strange series, finish TFS

Yup that's exactly why this thread should not be called "Save telltale", You don't give a damn about telltale's staff, You just want TWD to

• 9100 signs, this is really impressive so far.

• DontNod can't make Telltale games!! Hear me out -

The Wolf Among Us Season Two: A DONTNOD series.

bleurgh

• I signed the petition! Hopefully, a company will be kind enough to help Telltale finish off their last game.

• ALMOST 10K! HOLY SHIT!

• Cmoon, we have 10k of people asking for someone to save the game. IT'S A BIG DEAL!

• edited September 2018

This petition can get lot more than 10k. Hell I signed that 2 hours ago and it had like 8k signatures.

• Yep, people need to share it as much as they can.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.