WE HAVE 15K!!

• Right? This is awesome!

Sir_Tubs posted: »

...I cannot believe it we got more support than I thought

• its hope...quite frankly this petition is the thing keeping me going

NexusFire posted: »

Right? This is awesome!

• edited September 2018

Guys, If You didn't see this, take a look: https://www.reddit.com/r/TheWalkingDeadGame/comments/9iguyv/more_stranger_things_leaks/e6k064b/?context=3

Seems like You actually still have chance that the game will be finished, if someone buys the IP....

Don't get too hyped though, I am just probably overinterpreting this..

• I guess once people will play episode 2, there will be a lot more signs for that petition.

• Let's hope for that.

Gauss99 posted: »

I guess once people will play episode 2, there will be a lot more signs for that petition.

• Keep going!

NexusFire posted: »

17K!

• DontNod is kinda garbage though

Dont get me wrong, I liked Life is Strange, and probably will play the sequel at some point.

But honestly its so corny, and what I have played of Vampyr it just doesnt have any of the atmosphere that TWD needs.

I would like to petition that DontNot stays the heck away from Telltales Walking Dead

Dex-Starr posted: »

No, I meant like they finish TFS and then go on to make TWD games. Wouldn’t it be cool to see their take on it? Besides, DONTNOD is the next best thing to Telltale, although i’d personally rank them 1st place

• But honestly its so corny

how???

DontNod is kinda garbage though Dont get me wrong, I liked Life is Strange, and probably will play the sequel at some point. But hones

• The dialogue is pretty bad, the plot is kinda annoying since it wants you to care about Chloe even though she is an ass and gives you no reason to do so, yet the community is acting like she is an angel even though she is super selfish towards Max

Not to mention the ending which literally invalidates the entire game

Dex-Starr posted: »

But honestly its so corny how???

• To be fair the game does let you make choices counter to Chloe, and her snark and bad attitude is part of her character really. Alternative Chloe shows us what she would be like if she was nicer... if still keen on making you make awful decisions. :#

The dialogue is pretty bad, the plot is kinda annoying since it wants you to care about Chloe even though she is an ass and gives you no rea

• Dex-StarrDex-Starr Banned
    edited September 2018

The dialogue is pretty bad

Dialogue or dialect? Their dialect is what most people hated for some reason, such as the “are you cereal?” and “fuck yourselfie.” lines. Personally, I loved it. Definitely original.

it wants you to care about Chloe even though she is an ass and gives you no reason to do so

Really? I didn’t feel forced to me at all. Our “relationship” with Rachel? Now THAT felt forced. I care about Chloe because she’s that friend that had your back no matter what, although mainly because she feels alone. Still, she’ll ride and/or die with Max, so i appreciate her loyalty.

yet the community is acting like she is an angel even though she is super selfish towards Max

She’s definitely no angel, but she’s only so leechy towards Max because she feelts like she doesn’t have anyone else. She lost her dad, lost her mom to David, and lost the next best person to Max, which was Rachel. She needs Max in her life, otherwise she’ll feel super alone.

The dialogue is pretty bad, the plot is kinda annoying since it wants you to care about Chloe even though she is an ass and gives you no rea

• Guys, I don't even own the game and I know that I shouldn't even be here, because I lost interest in TWD pretty much around the same time when I stopped watching the TV show, but maybe, just maybe - wait for the statement and don't give up on the crew which was working on the title? Maybe some miracle will happen and the majority of Them will be hired by the same company. Or maybe Bruce Wayne will buy telltale and save Them all... just wait, the hope is still there

Sign in to comment in this discussion.