Multiple potential partners have stepped in to help TWD

edited September 2018 in The Walking Dead

who could it be?

in the meantime.. (?) You've made the fans happy.

Comments

• I'M FREAKING OUT DKSLFDSVGLDÇLLÇZAAAAAAAAAAAAA

• NEVER. LOSE. HOPE.

• edited September 2018

what the fuck

• YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS ???❤️❤️❤️ Thank you for sharing this ?

• MY FUCKING MIND IS FUCKING BLOWN

I HAVE A MIDTERM IN 25 MINUTES AND IM SHAKING

• But who?? Skybound?? DONTNOD?? ??

• edited September 2018

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

• OUR GOD IS AN AWESOME GOD.

• edited September 2018

This made my day, thank you.
    I have been so depressed for days and was checking this forum for some news every 30 minutes, now I feel like I am floating.

• Finally!

The potential partners, from what I’ve been hearing, are either Ubisoft or Skybound Games.

• edited September 2018

Started out the day down. Ending the day pumped!
    Hopefully, they can find an agreement. Don't think they'd get our hopes up with this post if they weren't confident this'll work out.

• Well, I'll be damned.

• Finally some good news!

• Now whoever refunded this game, go and buy it again!

• Hm. What did I say?

• Despite what I said, I'm glad to hear it :smile:

I genuinely just want TFS to finish out strong, here's hoping it does.

• Hell yeaaaaah baby.

• I really hope somehow these people want to save The Wolf Among Us as well. Knowing it may never happen has a huge hole of emptiness in me.

• edited September 2018

Me after finally getting some hope after the shitfest of the weekend.

• Especially after how long it's been.

Poogers555 posted: »

I really hope somehow these people want to save The Wolf Among Us as well. Knowing it may never happen has a huge hole of emptiness in me.

• Hmm who could they be? I'm curious.

• edited September 2018

I’m so happy TWD has the potential of continuing “in some form” as they said. That depression I had finally evaporated!

Still, unfortunately, I’m going to my keep expectations low until they confirm things. At least they’re trying to work on a solution with the potential partners.

• Actually got a laugh out of me, thank you sir

Gauss99 posted: »

Now whoever refunded this game, go and buy it again!

• This is the best news I have ever heard in my entire life by a long shot.

• It is amazing that companies, who probably wont make money off of this, are willing to do this for the fans. That is straight from the heart and that's what I love about the gaming industry! I honesltly just cannot get over the fact that this is happening.

• I want names. I want to love those companies. They deserve our love and respect and all.

• Microsoft? That's my first thought but it remains to be seen...

But who?? Skybound?? DONTNOD?? ??

• DEPRESSION IS GONE!

• Expect Insomniac Games, great company and good friends with TTG

bluewalker posted: »

I want names. I want to love those companies. They deserve our love and respect and all.

• People who got a refund and then going to buy the game again

• I think this tells you just how important Clem as become to the gaming industry.

• Fingers crossed that it all works out!

Anyone else feel like if this manages to work out and if a company funds them that Telltale might actually pull through? It's wishful thinking and it wouldn't be the same without a bunch of the ex-employees but it'd be nice to know that Telltale will continue to exist in some form.

• I don't know if my little heart could go threw something like this again tho.

lupinb0y posted: »

Fingers crossed that it all works out! Anyone else feel like if this manages to work out and if a company funds them that Telltale might

• edited September 2018

Best news I've heard in the last few days. When this is done and a company potentially comes forward, I swear to God, I will go out and buy EVERY single one of their games.

I'm only partially joking when I say that. Remember, Telltale already made their money (and then lost it) when they originally sold it, whoever comes in to finish it will probably make little to nothing on this arrangement. The fact that very little incentive exists for a company to come forward and do this, and yet they're interested in doing so, for whatever reason that might be (earn credibility and respect, they see the opportunity to gain fans and long term revenue, or just out of respect for this series and Clem), makes me want to support them.

A little blurb to help you guys understand what I mean. I went to see a band called Trivium back in July, they were touring with a couple of bands, one of which was called Fit For An Autopsy. I had never heard of them before, never listened to any of their music, and when they performed, I thought they were good, but that's not what ended up driving me to start listening to them. What did, however, was that one of the bands guitarists decided to come out and interact with fans as we were waiting outside on line to get in. Whether it was people who loved the band, or had no idea who they were, he came out, signed some stuff, took pictures, and just talked to us, he was incredibly down to earth. That simple gesture, more so than the music, made me buy their CD's and get into them.

Whichever company does end up finishing TWD, that very same principal would apply.

• Hell, considering this weekend, there's a chance the general game sales will go up.

Best news I've heard in the last few days. When this is done and a company potentially comes forward, I swear to God, I will go out and buy

• SAME!

Best news I've heard in the last few days. When this is done and a company potentially comes forward, I swear to God, I will go out and buy

• edited September 2018

This has got to be the most emotionally conflicting 4 days of my life I swear. But we're in happy mode now so AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
    HYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYPE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• I'm so glad this is happening, this is what happens when you stay strong and don't give up hope. I don't think this would have happened if everyone gave up and moved on. Thank you, everyone. We came together as a community and kept going, which helped continue the story that Clementine deserves, we all did it together.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.