Multiple potential partners have stepped in to help TWD

13»

Comments

• Turns out it is EA...they want to charge you for each choice you make.

• Episode 3 is already done.

I'm pretty sure one of the employees who was fired confirmed that while a lot of work was done on Episode 3 it was still far from finished when the lay offs happened.

I must have been the only one who expected this? Episode 3 is already done. Episode 4 has a completed script. All that's really neede

• Sometimes you just need to believe in Telltale, and in the end they will lead us to episodes 3 and 4

Or you can go with Netflix, and meet the Maincraft and Strange things (but in the end they will throw you and hang themselves hahahhaha)

• (Me preparing my “I told you so” speech for everyone who were insistent that eps 3&4 would not release)

• HAHAH I TOLD YOU! NANANANA I TOLD YOU! LALALALA

Melton23 posted: »

(Me preparing my “I told you so” speech for everyone who were insistent that eps 3&4 would not release)

• Sounds good. Hopefully it happens and the script the previous team wrote is seen to the end.

• Hehe I might actually make a thread on it when we get our sweet sweet 100% confirmation (and I never make threads)

NexusFire posted: »

HAHAH I TOLD YOU! NANANANA I TOLD YOU! LALALALA

• Hey question if one of the partners are valve or microsoft is their a chance they would make ep 3 and 4 exclusive or timed exclusive on pc or xbox?

• Yeah I was thinking about that kinda thread.. but let's wait for now.

Melton23 posted: »

Hehe I might actually make a thread on it when we get our sweet sweet 100% confirmation (and I never make threads)

• Now that Episode 2 is out, I'm going to stay off of the Forums until I finish it, see you guys and I hope the Forums don't shut down while I'm gone.

• The thing is that Episode 3 of TSF is nearly finished, they only need do some touches end EP3 will be DONE. So i think that if they will start working on rest of episodes in October they can release EP3 on Release date schedule November 06.

• I agree...I think I paid less than $20 with the pre-order. Obviously they were banking on higher sales with the lower price. I would definitely prefer to pay more if it helped keep the company afloat. So the "fans" who say they wouldn't pay a cent extra to see episodes 3 or 4 should stop complaining...its clearly not worth enough to them.

ZombieKenny posted: »

At this point, if episodes 3 and 4 were 2 thousand dollars i'd probably be sitting in a dark room, no food, with a generator powering a tv t

• Not even surprised, thank you gut feeling.

• I wonder what partners they are referring to because I hope they made enough to keep the company up for good because the gaming industry wont be the same without TellTale who else will read our discussion and use some of our input for making their games?

• Where there’s a light there’s a hope

• Neh, the bad choice is free but if you want the good choice you have to pay them.

Turns out it is EA...they want to charge you for each choice you make.

• Nice! I don’t know if anyone else is thinking this but if the new company revived the Night at the Inventory series they could easily include characters from their company. Imagine if one of the Assassins or Vas from Far Cry appeared if it was Ubisoft...

• As I said in the Ep 3 & 4 Thread I created on Sunday, I still have not given up hope & this is positive.

It may still not happen, but let’s all enjoy Episode 2 today, then get on with our lives until the official announcement.

Let’s keep our minds open to the possibility! CLEM WILL GET CLOSURE!

If it means they get delayed by a Month or two after December, i’ll be happy to wait.

• If not my canon ending will be Clem walking away from that stupid boarding school with both her middle fingers up in the air like fuck this shit I'm out!

As I said in the Ep 3 & 4 Thread I created on Sunday, I still have not given up hope & this is positive. It may still not happen,

• Look, I'll say this: I'm a Nintendo fan and I still haven't got over some of the stuff that Ubisoft did with Nintendo fans. I still refuse to buy anything from them. HOWEVER: If it turns out they save TWD: TFS, I would SERIOUSLY consider forgiving them and buy some of their games as a thank you.

I really love Clem. She's like a daughter to me, and I just can't see her story end without an actual conclusion. If TFS is saved, whoever is responsible for that: They have my eternal thanks.

• edited September 2018

I heard that THQ Nordic is buying everything recently, like Kingdoms of Amalur IP, Alone in the Dark and other assets...

• EA!

Turns out it is EA...they want to charge you for each choice you make.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.