Does anyone like Louis?

edited September 2018 in The Walking Dead

I keep seeing people not liking louse as a boyfriend for clem or just character in general

Comments

• I put Clem with Louis.

• I just wanna know why? in my opinion he's a great well done character

• I still like him. I'll admit that, based on my choices, Violet was more forgiving towards Clem and Louis was very angry, but honestly, I understood why, so I was quick to forgive him.

That and I may have kissed him, so I guess there's that.

• edited September 2018

That's a good choice (in my opinion) I just think people don't really understand him really well which sucks

I put Clem with Louis.

• I chose clem to be with Louis he may mess around a lot but his heart and intentions are in the right place people may disagree with me but that’s just how I see things with clem and louis

• Again I think that's a good choice because I see most people quickly judging Louis because he was mad at you at the start

I still like him. I'll admit that, based on my choices, Violet was more forgiving towards Clem and Louis was very angry, but honestly, I understood why, so I was quick to forgive him. That and I may have kissed him, so I guess there's that.

• edited September 2018

Yeah for me that's just the type of thing you need in a zombie apocalypse a positive, fun and friendly character, which for me that's perfect for clementine

ADSAM posted: »

I chose clem to be with Louis he may mess around a lot but his heart and intentions are in the right place people may disagree with me but that’s just how I see things with clem and louis

• I think he is a really interesting character and I would love to learn more about his past.

That's a good choice (in my opinion) I just think people don't really understand him really well which sucks

• Yeah, I love him. His reaction was understanable and if anything I'm glad they had him deal with Marlon's death in the way he did, it means they have learned from Season 2 where Luke brushed off his best friends death.

• MaikelRRRMaikelRRR Banned
    edited September 2018

After Episode 1 in which he made Clem more happy and smiling than she ever was I knew that he has "my yes" in terms of Clouis. Great character. I'm glad that he forgave Clem and AJ for what they have done.

• edited September 2018

TFS EP 2 SPOILERS!!!

I don't really mind him. I can appreciate his good spirit at times, but he's also a bit reckless and annoying. I didn't like the way he outright flirted with Clem when they first meet. When the group kicked me out because of Marlon's murder, I tried to leave without him, but he wouldn't let me have it, then he tried to take AJ's gun and I immediately said no. I was still understanding of him overall, but I lost it a little when he tried to show sympathy for Clem and AJ when they were walking out. I told him off because of that. I still apologized to him in the room later but that was pretty much it, since I followed Violet to the bell tower.

• I can agree he is annoying and reckless sometimes and when he flirted with clem I can say I was surprised but I think that's what I like about him under stupidity he is a smart and intelligent person in my opinion

Archielan posted: »

TFS EP 2 SPOILERS!!! (Spoiler)

• Same I'm right there with ya! :)

I think he is a really interesting character and I would love to learn more about his past.

• This is exactly what I did pretty much. I was telling him off at him at the start but then later apologized and after he apologized at the archer scene we were cool again. I still followed Vi to the belltower.

Archielan posted: »

TFS EP 2 SPOILERS!!! (Spoiler)

• Yeah even when I first saw him and got basic knowledge of what his character I knew he would be perfect for clem

MaikelRRR posted: »

After Episode 1 in which he made Clem more happy and smiling than she ever was I knew that he has "my yes" in terms of Clouis. Great character. I'm glad that he forgave Clem and AJ for what they have done.

• Yeah I couldn't agree more!

lottii-lu posted: »

Yeah, I love him. His reaction was understanable and if anything I'm glad they had him deal with Marlon's death in the way he did, it means they have learned from Season 2 where Luke brushed off his best friends death.

• Again I'll say it's understandable that he was mad but he apologized and admitted that Marlon was wrong so that was good ;)

This is exactly what I did pretty much. I was telling him off at him at the start but then later apologized and after he apologized at the archer scene we were cool again. I still followed Vi to the belltower.

• So did I, on my intended Violetine playthrough :joy:

I still like him. I'll admit that, based on my choices, Violet was more forgiving towards Clem and Louis was very angry, but honestly, I understood why, so I was quick to forgive him. That and I may have kissed him, so I guess there's that.

• Lol Didn't go how you planned did it? :D

LLemonSS posted: »

So did I, on my intended Violetine playthrough

• Not quite, no :joy:

I wonder if we'll ever see Violet again :P

Lol Didn't go how you planned did it?

• I thought he was even more likable this episode. Seeing him try to act like he doesn’t care about AJ (because of all his guilt about being a bad friend to Marlon) was really sad because you could tell he cares for the little man.

• Yeah that's how I felt he even later admits his guilt and says Marlon was wrong! BTW love your profile photo <3

I thought he was even more likable this episode. Seeing him try to act like he doesn’t care about AJ (because of all his guilt about being a bad friend to Marlon) was really sad because you could tell he cares for the little man.

• She'll probably show up in the next episode but probably dead or like an enemy or something like that :P

LLemonSS posted: »

Not quite, no I wonder if we'll ever see Violet again :P

• I love Louis! And I totally had Clem smooch him when the option came up.

• Yep same here

Suzy222 posted: »

I love Louis! And I totally had Clem smooch him when the option came up.

• Same! BTW call me weird but I think I've watched the Clem and Louis romance moment more than 10 times I was just so happy!

Suzy222 posted: »

I love Louis! And I totally had Clem smooch him when the option came up.

• Lol Same!

Yep same here

• edited September 2018

Same here again ?? it’s just such a cute moment between the two

Same! BTW call me weird but I think I've watched the Clem and Louis romance moment more than 10 times I was just so happy!

• I like him but I wish he was handled a little better in the beginning of EP2 one of the reasons why I stay more with Violet in Episode 2 is because she kept voting for me and well according to some of the group members Violet never liked Marlon who just tried to kill us and she seems more interested in Clem than anyone else for obvious reasons.
    I forgave Marlon because I was never mad at him for the way he acted hell I might be the same if I found out that my best friend was secretly trading human life so I was able to relate with him.

• Oh thank god I thought I was the only one it is super cute though :D <3

Same here again ?? it’s just such a cute moment between the two

• edited September 2018

Same here I didn't like the beginning because I got Louis back me up at the end of ep1 so I thought he would back me up at the beginning of ep 2 but I still forgave him and accepted him as clems boyfriend because his intentions, heart and interests are all good! ;) and I can understand why you like Vi I appreciate her not kicking us out

joshua007 posted: »

I like him but I wish he was handled a little better in the beginning of EP2 one of the reasons why I stay more with Violet in Episode 2 is

• edited September 2018

I just wanna say I thought a lot more people were toxic about Louis but you people have proven me wrong and I hope you have a good day

• Thanks same goes to you to ?

I just wanna say I thought a lot more people were toxic about Louis but you people have proven me wrong and I hope you have a good day

• you know it be true

• Other than Clementine.

Poogers555 posted: »

you know it be true

• Who wouldn’t like Louis

• God, I miss 90s cartoons.

Poogers555 posted: »

you know it be true

• I love him even more after this episode. He's not just a goofball, and the beginning was handled perfectly in my honest opinion. Marlon was his best friend. He agreed to step up for Clem to talk Marlon down, not gun him down, so his frustration and skepticism toward AJ was realistic and warranted. It actually surprised me that he was part of the vote to exile us too. It gave him much more depth and realism. It showed that he's not there just to be Clem's love interest or her yes-man, and shows that he too, does have a mind of his own, and that mind, sometimes might not be in Clem's favor. That's what stuck out to me.

The only thing that pisses me off at the moment are the lets plays I'm seeing that are more or less screwing Louis off for being well within his right to be pissed off and cautious around AJ, but that's totally what I expected in all actuality.

• edited September 2018

I was semi-surprised he elected them to be kicked out, but it didn't take long for him to go back to his old self. I'd say it went how I thought it would aside from his vote. I figured he was gonna be angry but that he'd eventually see the whole picture of the situation. So my opinion hasn't changed about him and I never disliked him. Aasim and Rosy are still meh bro's/hoe's though.

• edited September 2018

It's easy to like almost all the characters from this season, especially Louis <3

Sign in to comment in this discussion.