Does anyone like Louis?

Comments

• I called Louis would be my favorite character in Episode 1 the moment he was unveiled.

Most of the people who don't either favor Violet(particularly shippers) or simply tend towards the more aggressive characters.

• Lol damm right :D

Poogers555 posted: »

you know it be true

• It's surprising to see how much people don't like him to be honest

Who wouldn’t like Louis

• Yeah actually apart from clementine

Other than Clementine.

• Yeah I think the realistic view of Louis was handled perfectly and agree with you the let's players part ?

Sarunas21 posted: »

I love him even more after this episode. He's not just a goofball, and the beginning was handled perfectly in my honest opinion. Marlon was

• Yeah especially Louis <3

bluewalker posted: »

It's easy to like almost all the characters from this season, especially Louis

• Yeah bro's and hoe's for life lol :D

GamerLady posted: »

I was semi-surprised he elected them to be kicked out, but it didn't take long for him to go back to his old self. I'd say it went how I tho

• His akward xd

• That's not your choices, that happens literally even if you don't pick any good choice with Violet on the first episode and every good one with Louis, telltale smh

I still like him. I'll admit that, based on my choices, Violet was more forgiving towards Clem and Louis was very angry, but honestly, I understood why, so I was quick to forgive him. That and I may have kissed him, so I guess there's that.

• Or the people how like hardened characters that become soft later but yeah I agree

DabigRG posted: »

I called Louis would be my favorite character in Episode 1 the moment he was unveiled. Most of the people who don't either favor Violet(particularly shippers) or simply tend towards the more aggressive characters.

• I like Louis, but he can be annoying and his lack of care for most things except his amusement rubs me the wrong way.

• Yeah because Telltale look at let's players gameplay and most of them like Vi so they chose Violet to be more forgiving in episode 2

Sheol- posted: »

That's not your choices, that happens literally even if you don't pick any good choice with Violet on the first episode and every good one with Louis, telltale smh

• Yeah Louis can be reckless and annoying but that's what I like about but he was more serious in episode 2!

prink34320 posted: »

I like Louis, but he can be annoying and his lack of care for most things except his amusement rubs me the wrong way.

• edited September 2018

I’m currently stationed on the U.S.S Jamestine in the Altantic. Pretty sure we sank the Louistine just yesterday. Not much of a battle, we suffered minimal casualities.

• THAT YOUNG SIR WAS YET BUT A DECOY YOU BETTER WATCH YOUR SHIP FOR LOUISTINE WILL BE WATCHING YOURS >:)

I’m currently stationed on the U.S.S Jamestine in the Altantic. Pretty sure we sank the Louistine just yesterday. Not much of a battle, we suffered minimal casualities.

• He was and that's why I was starting to like him, he felt like he had more depth.

Yeah Louis can be reckless and annoying but that's what I like about but he was more serious in episode 2!

• Yeah same!

prink34320 posted: »

He was and that's why I was starting to like him, he felt like he had more depth.

• THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE. ALL STATIONS, REMAIN ON HIGH ALERT. I REPEAT, ALL STATIONS REMAIN ON HIGH ALERT. WE WILL NOT GIVE IN, WE WILL FIGHT, AND WE WILL win

THAT YOUNG SIR WAS YET BUT A DECOY YOU BETTER WATCH YOUR SHIP FOR LOUISTINE WILL BE WATCHING YOURS

• edited September 2018

YOU BETTER WATCH YOUR BACK, FOR YOU WILL NOT BE SUCCESSFUL
    !!!! >:) >:) >:)

THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE. ALL STATIONS, REMAIN ON HIGH ALERT. I REPEAT, ALL STATIONS REMAIN ON HIGH ALERT. WE WILL NOT GIVE IN, WE WILL FIGHT, AND WE WILL win

• I love Louis, I think he is really cute and a good source of levity for Clem since she is serious all the time. For example, like when louis said he didnt know what the D stands for on clems hat, but he hopes its for dont die and she should listen to her hat lol.
    ;) if the season gets completed theyd be cute together

• Don’t make me recruit the Violentine to my cause, static shock. >:)

YOU BETTER WATCH YOUR BACK, FOR YOU WILL NOT BE SUCCESSFUL !!!!

• I COMPLETELY agree with your statement and they are a very cute couple! <3 ;)

I love Louis, I think he is really cute and a good source of levity for Clem since she is serious all the time. For example, like when louis

• Even with the Violetine you are still weak for meer mortals cant understand the level cuteness in the LOUISTINE!

Don’t make me recruit the Violentine to my cause, static shock.

• Yeah they did force it and I hate Gabe so theres that...

• Do not underestimate my power!

Even with the Violetine you are still weak for meer mortals cant understand the level cuteness in the LOUISTINE!

• No, that's actually not how it works, choices are made by the player and the story is tailored by that, the story is not shaped by the majority. That would be unfair.

Yeah because Telltale look at let's players gameplay and most of them like Vi so they chose Violet to be more forgiving in episode 2

• UNDERESTIMATE THIS (suddenly the jamestine computers and other technological devices start showing the clemintine and louis kissing scene)

Do not underestimate my power!

• hmm I didnt know that because I appeald to Louis at the end of episode 1 so I didnt really understand so thanks!

• I was really hoping you’d say “don’t try it”, you failed my expectations, for that I win by default :p

UNDERESTIMATE THIS (suddenly the jamestine computers and other technological devices start showing the clemintine and louis kissing scene)

• edited September 2018

awwwwww dammit well that was fun, btw why does every clemintine ship name have "tine"
    at the end of :) :p

I was really hoping you’d say “don’t try it”, you failed my expectations, for that I win by default

• Yeah, but some things sound better that way. Josh and Drake sound like a good title to you? lmao

awwwwww dammit well that was fun, btw why does every clemintine ship name have "tine" at the end of

• lol I guess you're right?

Yeah, but some things sound better that way. Josh and Drake sound like a good title to you? lmao

• Louis is the type of person to make everyone have a blast no wonder his card games calm people down. Love the character too. I mean yea in the beginning of episode 2 he felt angry at AJ, but he had a reason too.

• wanna know something funny so for my English class in school we need to make a character and describe them as best as we could but I kinda cheated because I copied Clemintine and made her a FBI agent and her partner is Louis lol

• Could agree more btw did you kiss him in episode 2? just wondering...

Zekkarooo posted: »

Louis is the type of person to make everyone have a blast no wonder his card games calm people down. Love the character too. I mean yea in the beginning of episode 2 he felt angry at AJ, but he had a reason too.

• I like Louis, Violet seems like a Jane to me and Louis seems more like a fun person to be with, but knows when not to screw around. I totally made Clem Kiss Louis and was weirdly happy when I saw that, I just felt like you know, they must be under so much stress and having this one peaceful moment must feel sooooo good, I had chills on that scene.

• Same bro, Im with you all way

Demonarke posted: »

I like Louis, Violet seems like a Jane to me and Louis seems more like a fun person to be with, but knows when not to screw around. I totall

• Yes.

Could agree more btw did you kiss him in episode 2? just wondering...

• Pretty sure ur ship sank instantaneously once James abandoned ur ass at the gate ?

• Remember Cluke?

awwwwww dammit well that was fun, btw why does every clemintine ship name have "tine" at the end of

Sign in to comment in this discussion.