Does anyone like Louis?

13»

Comments

• No, it was a, umm, err..strategic withdrawal! He wasn’t ready to be around other people, that boy has seen and lived through too much to just be a regular kid again.

Melton23 posted: »

Pretty sure ur ship sank instantaneously once James abandoned ur ass at the gate ?

• YOOOOOOO LMAFO!!! :D

Pretty sure ur ship sank instantaneously once James abandoned ur ass at the gate ?

• Yeah, I think Louis is great. Was excited to see the development of the relationship between him and Clementine but I don't think we'll get to see that :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

• oh yeah nevermind (reads ship name) WAIT WHAT!!!???

Remember Cluke?

• whatever makes you happy bro but yeah he left your ass

No, it was a, umm, err..strategic withdrawal! He wasn’t ready to be around other people, that boy has seen and lived through too much to just be a regular kid again.

• STAHP.

whatever makes you happy bro but yeah he left your ass

• dont wory it will due to recent tweet by telltale theres a 99.9 change we will see episode 3 and 4

BigBoiJames posted: »

Yeah, I think Louis is great. Was excited to see the development of the relationship between him and Clementine but I don't think we'll get to see that

• in some form... Maybeeee

dont wory it will due to recent tweet by telltale theres a 99.9 change we will see episode 3 and 4

• maybe we will see

in some form... Maybeeee

• Really hope so, gonna be on edge about it for a while

maybe we will see

• same when ttg said there shutting down I've felt strange like something has been missing and I think its ttg brilliant storytelling

Really hope so, gonna be on edge about it for a while

• Well, I feel that TFS is actually a big improvement over A New Frontier.

same when ttg said there shutting down I've felt strange like something has been missing and I think its ttg brilliant storytelling

• yeah same,we just gotta have hope that final season will get finished

Well, I feel that TFS is actually a big improvement over A New Frontier.

• Yeah, it was too late, which sucks

yeah same,we just gotta have hope that final season will get finished

• Yeah they were to late,but we gotta stay positive and have hope although it may be hard we have to try

Yeah, it was too late, which sucks

• Louis had a damn good first impression too, and is a really nice and positive person. Violet were soo sceptical and kind of rude when she first met Clem.
    And Louis had a good reason to be angry and sceptical about Clem and AJ after AJ shot Marlon, but quickly changed his mind after he realized how bad of a person Marlon was, so it was easy to forgive him.
    So Louis was an easy choice imo.

• Yeah he was so friendly at the start and if you appeal to him at the end of episode 1 he goes against his best friend for a girl that he met like 2 days ago so yeah pretty great character!

DEZIIRE posted: »

Louis had a damn good first impression too, and is a really nice and positive person. Violet were soo sceptical and kind of rude when she fi

• edited September 2018

Okay so I just looked at pewdiepies and multiple other YouTubers option to see if they picked the Vi or Louis romance, and ALL OF THEM PICKED Vi I respect peoples opinion, but come on not one of them romanced Louis that's insane!!! :'( :open_mouth:

• Louis is the goofy sitcom dad AJ will need when the cycle ends and the zombies all die off.

• I admit I was so pissed at him at the beggining that I told him to fuck off, but I understood why he acted like that, he was angry, grieving and feeling guilty over what happened. Now he's my Clem's boyfriend.

• good choice (in my opinion)

Nyxeris posted: »

I admit I was so pissed at him at the beggining that I told him to fuck off, but I understood why he acted like that, he was angry, grieving and feeling guilty over what happened. Now he's my Clem's boyfriend.

• Saaaaaame. Everyone's choosing Vi. I don't disagree though, she's been absolutely amazing and easily exceeds nearly everyone's expectations. But I've only found 4 or 5 that went to Louis. Most of them aren't popular, one of them friendzoned (I'm looking at you Gameover ENT. Love that you're back, but I'm salty :p ).

Currently watching Alyce Rocha's part 1 playthrough, kinda hoping she breaks the current mold, just to give a little more diversity right now.

Okay so I just looked at pewdiepies and multiple other YouTubers option to see if they picked the Vi or Louis romance, and ALL OF THEM PICKED Vi I respect peoples opinion, but come on not one of them romanced Louis that's insane!!!

• lol ikr :wink: :p ?

Sarunas21 posted: »

Saaaaaame. Everyone's choosing Vi. I don't disagree though, she's been absolutely amazing and easily exceeds nearly everyone's expectations.

• edited September 2018

It's because he's an upbeat, wisecracking fun guy, which to some people and under certain storytelling can be twisted/translated into someone who never takes things seriously, can get on people's nerves, and has trouble coming through when things get dramatic & dangerous when needed.
    That this contradictory shipping craze is more or less the big focus of this Season really doesn't help.

I just wanna know why? in my opinion he's a great well done character

• To be fair, that's more on the gameplay leaving little opportunity and room for him to deal with it directly than Luke himself not caring.

lottii-lu posted: »

Yeah, I love him. His reaction was understanable and if anything I'm glad they had him deal with Marlon's death in the way he did, it means they have learned from Season 2 where Luke brushed off his best friends death.

• I think Louis is awesome. I ended up romancing him on my Violetine playthrough because he really grew on me during the course of the second episode.

• edited September 2018

I feel there's more development for him coming ahead especially with his backstory. And I think he has a fear of guns.

• And I think he has a fear of guns.

You caught that too, right? Thought I was the only one. If Louis takes the gun, his hand trembles. He was always cautious of the gun (and he ended up being right in the end) and the fact that he asked Clem if she ever had to kill someone she loved had me thinking that he was in a similar position in the past.

I feel there's more development for him coming ahead especially with his backstory. And I think he has a fear of guns.

• edited September 2018

Yeah that detail about him asking her if she killed someone means he probably did but I didn't want to spoil that bit :p
    Want episode 3-4 happen and brings it up and people would be like oh yeah we forgot that bit XD

And I think he has a fear of guns. You caught that too, right? Thought I was the only one. If Louis takes the gun, his hand trembles

• @Sarunas21 If Louis takes the gun, his hand trembles. He was always cautious of the gun (and he ended up being right in the end)

Huh. I didn't think of it like that.
    It'd make his line to Marlon if you appealed him carry more weight, too.

and the fact that he asked Clem if she ever had to kill someone she loved had me thinking that he was in a similar position in the past.

Actually, it was Marlon who told him to ask that.

• Actually, it was Marlon who told him to ask that.

I remember that, but sort of brushed it off, thinking he was referring to Vi rushing him to ask it.

DabigRG posted: »

@Sarunas21 If Louis takes the gun, his hand trembles. He was always cautious of the gun (and he ended up being right in the end) H

• edited September 2018

I might go back to check, but Violet urged him to ask the boyfriend question, which he was embaressed to ask.

Actually, it was Marlon who told him to ask that. I remember that, but sort of brushed it off, thinking he was referring to Vi rushing him to ask it.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.