Episode 403 Waiting Thread - Releasing Jan 15th, New Trailer, Rated by Australia

Comments

• I'm guessing your in the usa because the walking dead is on Amazon in the UK and not Netflix UK

NexusFire posted: »

Yeah I just finished Episode 3 and I'm still really enjoying it.

• Oi mate you should watch the trailers before you start the season, it multiplies your hype levels ten-fold. Do it now anyway

• I already did before starting the season ;)

Ghetsis posted: »

Oi mate you should watch the trailers before you start the season, it multiplies your hype levels ten-fold. Do it now anyway

• Yup.

donmike84 posted: »

I'm guessing your in the usa because the walking dead is on Amazon in the UK and not Netflix UK

• Today, it’s been a month since Telltale’s massive layoffs...this wound will not heal

• One month that's gone quick so that means we are 3 weeks from the original episode 3 release date shame it won't be on time now

Fury2014 posted: »

Today, it’s been a month since Telltale’s massive layoffs...this wound will not heal

• So why is season 8 considered bad? I haven't reached that point yet, I'm just interested.

• I actually rather liked it. And I think you'll like it too, but not as much as prior seasons. It's all just preference, and nothing actually changes, apart from some new characters, new conflicts, new villains, new communities, new action scenes, oh wait - yeh s8 has a lot of pew pew moments. The only season that is actually different is S1 because of cinematography, camera colour etc.

So why is season 8 considered bad? I haven't reached that point yet, I'm just interested.

• Yeah maybe I'll like it too, I mean, I liked The Amazing Spiderman 2 and Venom so... you know :D

I actually rather liked it. And I think you'll like it too, but not as much as prior seasons. It's all just preference, and nothing actually

• edited October 2018

Well, Season 3 ended kinda.. strangely.

• You finished Season 3?!! Already? Damn son all hail The Binge Watcher! I like Season 3 a lot. What are your thoughts/opinions?

• Yeah, I wasn't a huge fan of how it ended, or the second half of the season in general. The first half was fantastic, but then, once the second half started, it just went downhill. Clear is easily one of the best episodes of the show, but other than that and the episode of Merle dying, it was meh. And the finale was, for lack of a better term, disappointing.

• edited October 2018

Loved it. I like Governor a lot as a villain, I loved all the stuff with Rick.. but I must say that if I wouldn't be able to immediately start watching Season 4 I would have been a little disappointed with the ending of S3.

If you want to, you can ask me about anything that happened so far and I'll share my opinion :) ;)

You finished Season 3?!! Already? Damn son all hail The Binge Watcher! I like Season 3 a lot. What are your thoughts/opinions?

• S2 starts to pick up Steam at the midpoint...has one of my favorite episodes "Nebraska"

• Damn, blazing throught it!

• Nice bro. I have been on Season 6 for the last few months :joy: I have enough time on weekends to jump back in and watch but I prefer reading The Walking Dead Comics :smile:

• edited October 2018

This section right now.

• If the only thing that delayed Telltale's death is a minecraft game, i think that's very telling about Telltale's recent quality products.

Linkyop posted: »

Now listen to me. If Telltale didn't make Minecraft, it's possible that NONE of games below would not have been made. (Spoiler) SO THANK HIM FOR DELAYED BANKRUPTCY!

• It is a valid option.

MissButter posted: »

So much silence...

• I agree that the comics are way better. I could just never get into the show.

Nice bro. I have been on Season 6 for the last few months I have enough time on weekends to jump back in and watch but I prefer reading The Walking Dead Comics

• So its been two weeks of radio silence...are things moving at least?

• It's something

MrGraffio posted: »

So its been two weeks of radio silence...are things moving at least?

• "expects"

shit

It's something

• Hmmm
    I see
    Very suspicious

MrGraffio posted: »

"expects" shit

• Milky bar words using ass

Hmmm I see Very suspicious

• Tea sipping asshat

Melton23 posted: »

Milky bar words using ass

• AwW mAn, My FeElInGs ArE hUrT

Tea sipping asshat

• I'm perfectly fine with waiting longer, I just hope 5-12 months from now we're still saying the same thing.

Pipas posted: »

I'm just glad it's coming at all. A bit of a delay is fine by me.

• The comics are just rather comical.

I agree that the comics are way better. I could just never get into the show.

• Imagine if we had a MS Paint shitty fanart twd rebellion.

Melton23 posted: »

AwW mAn, My FeElInGs ArE hUrT

• A lot of it is 'filler' that doesn't go anywhere tbh. Enjoyable in terms of action to be sure, but yeah just not enough story being told for the most part.

So why is season 8 considered bad? I haven't reached that point yet, I'm just interested.

• edited October 2018

I expected Venom to be crap but ended up enjoying it thoroughly! Hoping for an R rated cut :D

Yeah maybe I'll like it too, I mean, I liked The Amazing Spiderman 2 and Venom so... you know

• Dude's called in every favour and sick day he has lol :P

You finished Season 3?!! Already? Damn son all hail The Binge Watcher! I like Season 3 a lot. What are your thoughts/opinions?

• Here's a question for ya:

Do you think Merle should've been killed off this early?

Loved it. I like Governor a lot as a villain, I loved all the stuff with Rick.. but I must say that if I wouldn't be able to immediately sta

• The thing with TWD is, at least for me, that my second watch of a season has always been much more enjoyable than the initial watch. Maybe it's because binging it fits the structure of the show much more or something. I'm not sure yet.

But watching S8 for the first time was awful.

The way I often describe S8 is, that a lot of things did happen, but nothing really happened.

There are a lot of gunfights in it, but they feel completely empty and hollow to me.

I felt something when Shane opened Hershels barn in S2 and all the walkers came out and they started to shoot them, because there was a sense of consequence to it. That decision was completely character-driven. That just doesn't exist in S8.

Or when Rick killed those two guys in the bar with Hershel and Glenn, which are actually his first human kills in the apocalypse. He never wanted to kill the living but he ultimately did because there was no other way. That short "gunfight" changed him. That's why it worked. It actually meant something.

S8? Never.

• From half of what I've seen, that seems accurate.

The comics are just rather comical.

• Yes, and his death was really well done.

HazzatheMan posted: »

Here's a question for ya: Do you think Merle should've been killed off this early?

• Hmmm... I felt he could've lasted longer tbh...

Yes, and his death was really well done.

• Any word if the team has started working on it yet? I know in the AMA they said they haven't because of legal reasons but looked to start in the coming weeks. Was wondering if anything on that front has changed.

• The comics are way better.

The comics are just rather comical.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.