Episode 403 Waiting Thread - Releasing Jan 15th, New Trailer, Rated by Australia

Comments

• Oh.. I haven't noticed. My bad.

0v3rp0w3r posted: »

First 10 minutes are up

• Restarting ep 1 now. Will be back soon for news

• I'm sorry, my fault for misinformation. I meant that from what I saw the same branches/parameters were changed each update.

What do you mean they're the same? The revision number changes every time. You can follow them back and on every update log for episode 3, the revision numbers change each time there's an update. Something is changing in the updates.

• How are they the same? Different time, different number of files being changed...Hell what would even be automatically updating?

Tewudin posted: »

You're probably right since I've checked and those updates, exactly the same ones, happened every day. More than likely that they are automated.

• I'm still not giving up hope, not yet.

• OKAY ITS MONDAY WHERE THE FUCK IS THIS GUY IS HE ALIVE????

• probably called in sick, off today xD

OKAY ITS MONDAY WHERE THE FUCK IS THIS GUY IS HE ALIVE????

• They said the coming weeks, not the next working day. Be patient. It’s more likely that we’ll get a statement some days after the Episode 2 release, which they’ll want time to breathe.

• It's true they said that but now it's like damn do I ask PSN for a refund or nah because no one knows what's up with the other eps

They said the coming weeks, not the next working day. Be patient. It’s more likely that we’ll get a statement some days after the Episode 2 release, which they’ll want time to breathe.

• I would wait for an official confirmation of it being cancelled before asking about refunds.

It's true they said that but now it's like damn do I ask PSN for a refund or nah because no one knows what's up with the other eps

• The mysterious murderer with the Clem cap got to him, they found him dead on the scene, throat bitten out...

• Zombie Lee disguised as Clementine fan!

Jayroen posted: »

The mysterious murderer with the Clem cap got to him, they found him dead on the scene, throat bitten out...

• edited August 2019

• I wouldn't expect any statement until after tomorrow. In all likelihood the remainder of the season is being cancelled and they're waiting to announce until after episode 2 releases so that they can legally keep as much money as possible. Until an official statement of cancellation is made, no one can legally demand a refund so waiting until 50% of the game is released means they'll be more likely to get to keep at least half the money.

• Could someone say when is episode 2 releasing in Central European Time?

• That's low as hell. They're screwing over the fans as much as their own employees now. If this clusterfuck doesn't trigger the mother of all lawsuits, despite Telltale's best efforts to slither out of harm's way, I'll be twice as depressed.

I wouldn't expect any statement until after tomorrow. In all likelihood the remainder of the season is being cancelled and they're waiting t

• Don't take my word for it but but if I remember correctly, episode 1 launche 9 AM CET... or was it 10 AM? Damn... if it will follow the pattern, I think you can expect it around 8-10 AM CET.

NexusFire posted: »

Could someone say when is episode 2 releasing in Central European Time?

• Where are you from ?
    In Western Europe, it's either midnight or 6am!

Could someone say when is episode 2 releasing in Central European Time?

• It’s 6.30pm actually, least here in good old Blighty anyway...

Supertialex posted: »

Where are you from ? In Western Europe, it's either midnight or 6am!

• Yeah, I'm from Western Europe. Hope it's midnight.

Where are you from ? In Western Europe, it's either midnight or 6am!

• That's just my hypothesis. I have no way of knowing if that's actually what's happening right now but the cynic inside me always expects the worst, and that's the worse case scenario I can imagine.

That's low as hell. They're screwing over the fans as much as their own employees now. If this clusterfuck doesn't trigger the mother of all lawsuits, despite Telltale's best efforts to slither out of harm's way, I'll be twice as depressed.

• Episode 2 walkthrough is up from one youtuber, I haven't watched it in order to avoid spoilers

• Only part 1 though, which is in fact 10 minutes

Episode 2 walkthrough is up from one youtuber, I haven't watched it in order to avoid spoilers

• So I guess we're not getting more than 10 minutes today

• edited September 2018

7:34 p.m from my region ^^

It’s 6.30pm actually, least here in good old Blighty anyway...

• The first episode was released at midnight!

Yeah, I'm from Western Europe. Hope it's midnight.

• That's good to hear!

The first episode was released at midnight!

• Fucking rats.. Hope karma fucks em up...

That's low as hell. They're screwing over the fans as much as their own employees now. If this clusterfuck doesn't trigger the mother of all lawsuits, despite Telltale's best efforts to slither out of harm's way, I'll be twice as depressed.

• I think I'm going to appeal to Louis in my main playthrough of the game, I like him more than Violet.

• edited September 2018

I still refuse to believe we won't get to know what will happen to this series after 6 fucking years.
    I hope whoever is responsible for that, will always be remembered for having denied to the fans and to a great character the ending we and she deserved and it may forever be an indelible stain for his/her/their career that will follow the responsibles wherever they go.

• When it comes to Corporate America, I find the reality always turns out to be even worse than the "the worst case scenario."

That's just my hypothesis. I have no way of knowing if that's actually what's happening right now but the cynic inside me always expects the worst, and that's the worse case scenario I can imagine.

• Somehow Valve's doing great despite refusing to reveal the story of Half-Life 3.

Gauss99 posted: »

I still refuse to believe we won't get to know what will happen to this series after 6 fucking years. I hope whoever is responsible for tha

• edited September 2018

If they don’t make a statement tomorrow they must be trying to do something to salvage the situation. Their would be no point of waiting longer to say it’s canceled after the release of ep 2.

• Soooo can u guys do me a favour? No spoilers in thread titles tomorrow until 8:15 am UK time pls? Wanna stay on the forums before I go to school, and I won’t be checking the place while away cos 1: I have 2 IT tests and 2: I wanna try and rally as many students as possible to protest against the school for treating us like kids, so my day is basically gonna be that... anyway no spoilers would be much appreciated k thx

• Is there full already anywhere on interent?

0v3rp0w3r posted: »

First 10 minutes are up

• I think that we can expect a statement after this Thursday, most likely sometime during next week

• I'm sure they'll at least make some kind of attempt try and pass off the season but I wouldn't get my hopes up, the current situation is looking pretty grim..

If they don’t make a statement tomorrow they must be trying to do something to salvage the situation. Their would be no point of waiting longer to say it’s canceled after the release of ep 2.

• it really do be like this

• Lee looks just like that frog in your profile pic lol

Poogers555 posted: »

it really do be like this

Sign in to comment in this discussion.