Did Mitch die as a hero?

Comments

• Savage mode.. she over did it too.

Clemenem posted: »

Lily went full Ramsay on that ass

• Okay, yes. Complicated? Nah.

Zekkarooo posted: »

Mitch was an okay character though. Just a conplicated one

• If mitch didn't yell as he was running maybe he wouldn't have gotten bodied by lilly. Mitch should've just try to sneak over to her by crouching or doing an army crawl. I thought what mitch did was more stupid than brave and before he was being pretty obnoxious. But he did try to attack lilly and made that bomb so he gets props for that. I can't forgive him for pulling out a knife on clem and aj and shoving vi though. I don't think mitch deserved to be killed but I'm not going to morn for him. He didn't really have that much presence.

• shoving vi though

Oh, so that is what it was supposed to be?

Scythenger posted: »

If mitch didn't yell as he was running maybe he wouldn't have gotten bodied by lilly. Mitch should've just try to sneak over to her by crouc

• edited September 2018

Whatever it was suppose to be vi made it look weak she barely budged, didn't even flinch, and she just waves it off :D

DabigRG posted: »

shoving vi though Oh, so that is what it was supposed to be?

• Yeah, seriously.

Ruby's gasp just seemed overdramatic as a result.

Whatever it was suppose to be vi made it look weak she barely budged, didn't even flinch, and she just waves it off

• Yeah it was overdramatic. Vi was completely fine. She wasn't even moved from the position she was standing in lol.

Yeah, seriously. Ruby's gasp just seemed overdramatic as a result.

• Lool

Whatever it was suppose to be vi made it look weak she barely budged, didn't even flinch, and she just waves it off

• I liked Mitch but if he ever called Violet a bitch again, I would drop kick him into a pack of walkers. It was so rude and unnecessary.

• I mean personally i thought it was fucking stupid of him to do what he did. His intentions might have been right but I still laughed a little when he ran straight into Lilly and just got stabbed.

• He looked like his hits would've really packed a punch. Wish he had punched her and given her a nose bleed before getting stabbed.

• Wish he had given her a nose bleed before getting stabbed

Um....

Dex-Starr posted: »

He looked like his hits would've really packed a punch. Wish he had punched her and given her a nose bleed before getting stabbed.

• Damage made visible from a punch to the face.

Wish he had given her a nose bleed before getting stabbed Um....

• I know that, hence the omission, but if you watch anime....

Damage made visible from a punch to the face.

• I believe Mitch overestimated his fighting abilities to be able to take on Lily even with her being armed which was his downfall.

He would've excelled and survived longer had he been a tactician with his bomb technique and clear strategies.

He looked like his hits would've really packed a punch. Wish he had punched her and given her a nose bleed before getting stabbed.

• But I think Lily went to far on killing Mitch. Stabbed in the neck okay, but in the head too, too much. I mean okay If he was going to turn that could be the reason.

• edited September 2018

You seem to have a bigger problem with it than the actual character did. Let the anger go.

He pulled a knife on Clem. You don't get away with that.

• Did she even mean to stab him? She seemed pretty shocked when she saw who it was.

But I think Lily went to far on killing Mitch. Stabbed in the neck okay, but in the head too, too much. I mean okay If he was going to turn that could be the reason.

• edited September 2018

Good job amending your own complaint, buddy. :smiley:

@EbiManami Did she even mean to stab him? She seemed pretty shocked when she saw who it was.

From the speed from which it was conjuredpulled out, I'd say she definitely did so out of reflex and realized both what she just did and how critical the move ended up being when Mitch started choking.

But I think Lily went to far on killing Mitch. Stabbed in the neck okay, but in the head too, too much. I mean okay If he was going to turn that could be the reason.

• Mitch was really rude and it most certainly was unnecessary. I wish there was an option to slug him in the face but that would've paled in comparison to what lilly did to him.

EbiManami posted: »

I liked Mitch but if he ever called Violet a bitch again, I would drop kick him into a pack of walkers. It was so rude and unnecessary.

• Didn't stop her from stabbing him the second time.

Did she even mean to stab him? She seemed pretty shocked when she saw who it was.

• To put him on down since he was almost certainly gonna die.

Didn't stop her from stabbing him the second time.

• Tbh he wanted redemption for his friend Marlon even though Marlon did some bad stuff behind their backs.

Mitch was really rude and it most certainly was unnecessary. I wish there was an option to slug him in the face but that would've paled in comparison to what lilly did to him.

• She had some sort of expression she wanted more ‘soldiers’ for the war they’re having. So she didn’t want to kill anyone, but it resolved into that happening.

Did she even mean to stab him? She seemed pretty shocked when she saw who it was.

• He didn't have to call vi a b and shove her though.

Tbh he wanted redemption for his friend Marlon even though Marlon did some bad stuff behind their backs.

• i guess. i'm still annoyed at him since he was a major ass through the whole episode.

• edited September 2018

His bomb was useless. It didn't kill anyone. The only enemy who died in the attack was the dude crushed by the trap in the admin building. Heck, the bomb didn't even destroy the cart! The raiders still used the cart to carry the kids away. The bomb was a total waste of time.

• Lilly has a aimbot ???

• Actually, there was a second cart/horse. The bomb destroys the second cart, and the horse also just takes off and leaves.

The bomb also had the indirect result of making it harder for the sniper in the tree to see anything (you have a camera shot of would seem to be the sniper trying to see through the smoke)

It didn't kill anyone, but it did help even out the playing field a bit.

His bomb was useless. It didn't kill anyone. The only enemy who died in the attack was the dude crushed by the trap in the admin building. H

• The bomb took Tenn off Lilly's hands and really caused disarray in Lilly's small platoon. But other than that I think it's more of just a casualty than a heroic effort. Sorry Mitch was starting to warm up to ya.

• I didn't realize there was a second cart. I still think the effect of the bomb was really underwhelming. When they were preparing their defense, the bomb seemed to be their trump card. Mitch bragged about how it was going to take them by surprise. But it failed to deliver.

Deltino posted: »

Actually, there was a second cart/horse. The bomb destroys the second cart, and the horse also just takes off and leaves. The bomb also h

• Huh. I didn't realize that.

I did think it was odd that the horse seemingly stuck around and it also gives credence to the fact that Abel said they needed all of the students.

Deltino posted: »

Actually, there was a second cart/horse. The bomb destroys the second cart, and the horse also just takes off and leaves. The bomb also h

• No. Mitch die an Virgin.

No. Mitch died an idiot. It's unfortunate, too, because I liked him, but no, he was an idiot and nominated himself for a Darwin Award.

• Dex-StarrDex-Starr Banned
    edited September 2018

We don't know that. We don't even know if any of them(minus ten,willy, and Assim) are still virgins.

Deathbeam posted: »

No. Mitch die an Virgin.

• To be serious, I think that Marlon and Brody are together.They seem too close.

We don't know that. We don't even know if any of them(minus ten,willy, and Assim) are still virgins.

• That's because they were the only ones who knew their dark secret, and were probably so close to each other so that they could discuss certain things behind the groups back.

To be serious, I think that Marlon and Brody are together.They seem too close.

• Are you insinuating Clem has had a boyfriend or worst in the timeskip?

• I'm insinuating that times are rough :D

Are you insinuating Clem has had a boyfriend or worst in the timeskip?

• haha :D

I'm insinuating that times are rough

• I seriously was about to ask why you claim those three in particular aren't.

This is why you proofread and think the whole sentence through, kids.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.