Did Mitch die as a hero?

13»

Comments

• I don't think Mitch intention was to attack Lilly, rather wanted to reach Tenn. Lilly was standing in the way of reaching Tenn, so Mitch probably meant to bull rush her out of the way. There's a very brief moment, before it all happens, when you see Mitch look at Tenn and then rush out. He wasn't holding a weapon or anything, just made a very loud charge towards Lilly and Tenn.

Mitch, while a bit hotheaded at times, seems rather rational in his choices. An unarmed charge towards an enemy is unwise, but an unarmed charged towards a friend to rescue makes a lot more sense.

• Totally agree! My first thought was "why the heck didn't anyone realize those trees are a snipers dream?"

Melton23 posted: »

Ehhh idk, but this thread got me thinking... couldn’t the kids at Ericson have just found a vantage point, picked a target each, then killin

• That legit took me about 30 seconds to think of, while Clementine spent 2 weeks planning her plan...that just doesn’t sound right, surely she at least considered the idea... right?

kuleketil posted: »

Totally agree! My first thought was "why the heck didn't anyone realize those trees are a snipers dream?"

• Right.

That legit took me about 30 seconds to think of, while Clementine spent 2 weeks planning her plan...that just doesn’t sound right, surely she at least considered the idea... right?

• I mean It looked like both ways, but he failed like failed very hard.

Symbolz posted: »

I don't think Mitch intention was to attack Lilly, rather wanted to reach Tenn. Lilly was standing in the way of reaching Tenn, so Mitch pr

• Right, my Clem would totally have done that ?

That legit took me about 30 seconds to think of, while Clementine spent 2 weeks planning her plan...that just doesn’t sound right, surely she at least considered the idea... right?

• Mitch was a hero just for singing this.

• Amazing.. I am shedding tears.

AnimalBoy posted: »

Mitch was a hero just for singing this.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.