What characters do you think deserve MORE hate then they get?

Comments

• Oh yes...putting a bullet in him should have happened when he got Walter killed.

lottii-lu posted: »

Imma name someone who doesn't already get so much hate as it is: Season 2 Kenny.

• She was pregnant...anything that endangered the baby was a threat. It really was that simple.

She voted Ben out of the group without even understanding what he did, bitch never even directly talked to him and blamed Ben for slowing down her reunion with her corny ass boyfriend

• She was pregnant...anything that endangered the baby was a threat. It really was that simple.

She voted Ben out of the group without even understanding what he did, bitch never even directly talked to him and blamed Ben for slowing down her reunion with her corny ass boyfriend

• Gabe...what a betraying little bitch.

• Marlon, a human trafficker, piece of shit liar, unapologetic murderer who the community would have you believe is just a "misunderstood kid who didn't know what he was doing".

Kenny, whose fans would have you believe did nothing wrong, ever, and shows absolutely no flaws whatsoever throughout the game.

Lilly, absolutely despicable human being this latest episode, yet still loved by many somehow.

• This had nothing to do with Kenny. She killed herself because she couldn’t handle killing her own son. She loved Kenny. You’re actually saying she killed herself because of Kenny???

Maybe ask yourself...what was it about Kenny that made suicide the preferred option. Honestly look at it like this...her whole world was in

• Something we agree on, goodness me!

Gabe...what a betraying little bitch.

• Fans who believed Kenny did nothing wrong aren’t fans. But then everyone has done something wrong in life anyway

Marlon, a human trafficker, piece of shit liar, unapologetic murderer who the community would have you believe is just a "misunderstood kid

• There is evidence in the game...if you tell her what happens in the meatlocker...she is horrified and looks at Kenny as if he is a monster. I do not think she loved him like she did when they first met.

This had nothing to do with Kenny. She killed herself because she couldn’t handle killing her own son. She loved Kenny. You’re actually saying she killed herself because of Kenny???

• So blind...he did something that got someone killed...potentially 2 people killed...and his great plan to rush the armed guards once they got to Carver's. Dangerous AF.

• No fuck you, if you can defend Kenny, then Gabe deserves your defense as well. After all...he is ust a stupid hormonal teenager who says things in anger because guile is not something you learn easily at that age. I see your compassion is soley based on if you like a person or not. Spare me your arguments as you basically show your bias. I at least have the god damn basic level of honesty to hose all people for the shit they do on equal basis.

Something we agree on, goodness me!

• edited October 2018

Funny to see so many Kenny or Lilly haters, then the same people worshipping Lee even if he killed a man in cold blood and that was BEFORE the apocalypse.
    If you dislike Lilly or Kenny because they've killed people, you should dislike Lee aswell.
    I like Lee but saying he is the best and then saying that you despise Lilly or Kenny because they're killers is weird.

• He's also technically a Kenny type/clone by association.

No fuck you, if you can defend Kenny, then Gabe deserves your defense as well. After all...he is ust a stupid hormonal teenager who says th

• On the idealistic side, Lee killing the Senator was implied to be something that just happened in the heat of a low moment and is something he on some level regrets and is indirectly working to distance himself from.

On the more cynical one, Lee didn't kill anyone we knew nor had too much reason to care about.

Gauss99 posted: »

Funny to see so many Kenny or Lilly haters, then the same people worshipping Lee even if he killed a man in cold blood and that was BEFORE t

• edited October 2018

I can say the same thing about Lilly, she killed Carley or Doug (even though in this case she wanted to kill Ben) after she saw her father dying in front of her in a horrible way and she was out of her mind.
    Also we will never know if Larry was dead or not, I think he was already dead because apparently he wasn't breathing anymore and Kenny made sure he couldn't turn into a walker without a way out from that room.
    So if Lee didn't nothing wrong, I can say the same thing for Lilly and Kenny.

DabigRG posted: »

On the idealistic side, Lee killing the Senator was implied to be something that just happened in the heat of a low moment and is something

• You're missing the crux of the distinction though:
    Lee killed someone we don't really know in a perfectly understandable fit and [ideally] tries to better himself when the apocalypse kicks in through a noble cause.

Lily killed Carley/Doug(two fan-favorites, the former of which was desired as a love interest by a number of people) and never got that chance/leeway.

And then Kenny's just Kenny.

I can say the same thing about Lilly, she killed Carley or Doug (even though in this case she wanted to kill Ben) after she saw her father

• Ye I see what you mean, but if we talk about killing people, Lee killed a man aswell just like Lilly or Kenny, no matter who they killed, so they are all killers.
    If someone says "omg I hate Lilly she killed a man/woman in cold blood" the same thing applies to Lee, even though we didn't know the victim.

DabigRG posted: »

You're missing the crux of the distinction though: Lee killed someone we don't really know in a perfectly understandable fit and [ideally]

• Oh, okay.

Ye I see what you mean, but if we talk about killing people, Lee killed a man aswell just like Lilly or Kenny, no matter who they killed, so

• I'd say Molly. She only does things if it would benefit her in a way like she says "If your friend can get that boat working your taking me as payment" like she only does something while expecting something in return.

• Hahahaha priceless! Thank you for that, i had a good laugh reading that. The fact is little girl is that you do nothing but slate those you hate and never or rarely talk positively about them, example, AJ, Lilly or Kenny. There are good things about all 3 but because they have done bad things, you instantly hate them forever. I see the good in everyone but it’s hard to with people like you ? have a nice day kid gloves

No fuck you, if you can defend Kenny, then Gabe deserves your defense as well. After all...he is ust a stupid hormonal teenager who says th

• Hahaha the only blind person here is you for seeing one side of things. I know the things he’s done but they are understandable and not deliberately his fault. Human error befalls us all. People do stupid things when they are genuinely scared, maybe that’s not happened to you but it will one day

So blind...he did something that got someone killed...potentially 2 people killed...and his great plan to rush the armed guards once they got to Carver's. Dangerous AF.

• edited October 2018

Ahaha she told him “Ken i love you very much” just before they got off the train to deal with Duck. Are you high? This is just another excuse to blame Kenny for something bad that happened because you won’t look past the disgusting hate you have for him. I’m surprised you’re not one of those idiots that actually believed Kenny shot his wife and that she didn’t commit suicide. Seriously there are actually people out there that hate him so much they thought such a fucking idiotic thing!

As for your stupid theory, Katjaa needed to understand what he did instead of imagining it like it was a normal life situation, it wasn’t, people turn into zombies and become a threat. It had to be done and she like everyone needed to adapt to that world or else it is weakness.

There is evidence in the game...if you tell her what happens in the meatlocker...she is horrified and looks at Kenny as if he is a monster. I do not think she loved him like she did when they first met.

• edited October 2018

Thought this was the other thread

• I'm inclined to agree on the asterisk of TFS.

Clemenem posted: »

Thought this was the other thread

• Cowardly traitor?

Cheddarhead posted: »

Luke. Blandest character in the series after his original backstory was rewritten and he's a cowardly traitor to boot.

• I'm guessing he's referring to his occasional tendency to falter in his conviction and use more covert methods.

The traitor thing makes no sense, though.

Torridd posted: »

Cowardly traitor?

• edited October 2018

Kenny. The second we ran into him in the second season is when it started to devolve into trash. I could tolerate him as Lee, but not as an 11 year old girl.

Most people Ive run into seem to like him a lot and even see him as a father figure to their clem. I disagree. I think he was a very very broken man and was more of an acquaintance of my clementine than anything. Her only father figure is her actual Dad. Lee was like an Uncle I guess.

• I'm gonna have some fun with this one.

Bonnie. I hate her so much. We all know about Walter. And we all know she didn't do a damn thing to stop Carver from shooting him dead in his dome for Kenny killing one of his men, and during that part, I had no problem telling her that yeah, she was to blame for what happened.

But the worst part is Luke's infamous death scene. If you decide to cover Luke (like he instructed Clementine to do by the way because he knew she'd fall through), and break the ice to try to free him after Bonnie gets them both submerged, she will harshly blame you for his death, even though you did everything you could to help him, even almost freezing to death yourself just to reach him. Even when Jane grabs Clementine, she's telling her to "Get Luke".

But no, apparently "it must be easy for [Clementine] to be a little girl because nobody asks [Clementine] to do a damn thing" when throughout the entire game, a group of fully grown adults have made me, an 11 year old do literally EVERYTHING for them.

She will even coldly tell Mike to leave Clementine after she's shot in the shoulder by Arvo. All this because I decided to be cautious instead of reckless to help Luke. Oh, and his death was more your fault than mine, Bonnie. Just saying.

• Alright, now get ready for the dislikes. My number 2 pick:

Is New Frontier Clementine.

Now put your pitchforks down. I don't hate Clementine as a character here but I definitely think she is the most poorly written in the third season.

I will admit to being partially biased. Say what you will about Season 2 Clementine, but at least you still had a choice in how you wanted Clementine to act. You could build "your" Clementine and decide what exactly she'd be.

But in Season 3, none of your actions in Season 2 will matter. None of what Lee instilled in Clementine will matter. Clementine will always act cold and hostile in New Frontier even if that's not the Clementine you made in the previous season or the way Lee taught her to be.

For example: Clementine will always casually try to rob Javier while holding him hostage and pointing a gun at him.

Firstly, Clementine has had plenty of run-ins with bandits, and none of them friendly. We can pick from the motel, the bathroom where Omid was shot, or the woods where she was separated from Christa. She knows what it's like to be on the receiving of an attack like that, how scary it is and how powerless it can make you feel when someone is holding you hostage and threatening death on you and your friends just so they can take everything you have. Maybe things you hold dear and things you worked long and hard to get.

It's especially bad if your Clementine did not steal from Arvo in the second season, or if your Lee sided with Clementine in not taking from the stranger. None of that matters because here she is in New Frontier, acting exactly like Jane.

You can rinse and repeat for her shooting a guy who sold her faulty bullets through the skull. Yes, it was an accident, but Clementine won't even blink at this and will instead immediately pressure Javier into saying that she was justified.

I've never liked "Edgy" or "Badass" Clementine and they were definitely pushing that hard here.

• Kenny.

Jesus Christ does everyone love Kenny, but for me, he always had a side to him that rubbed me the wrong way. He definitely had redeeming factors, don't get me wrong, and my respect for him grew tenfold when he made sure Alvie and Clementine made it into Wellington safely but man...

1. Kenny always had to keep score with Lee, something that a real friend would never do. You didn't help me murder a guy in a meat locker, Lee? You didn't agree with my plan to use a screaming girl as live walker bait? You didn't drop a scared teenage boy from a bell tower? You had it out for me the whole time and were only thinking of yourself!

Suddenly it didn't matter that I defended his son from Larry in the pharmacy, saved him on the farm, gave him dwindling food rations, water, and finally ended Duck's life myself to spare Kenny pain - nope. Suddenly I was always a bastard.

1. "You know, you're... urban?" "Fucking Commie piece of shit!" "Say it in American, asshole."

Yeah, Kenny is a bit of a racist. Don't worry, I'm not as touchy about that as some people, and I know Kenny isn't some Nazi or supremacist, but this part of his character is hard to ignore.

1. It's Kenny Way or the Highway. Everybody knows it but allow me to really hit this home: Kenny is as stubborn as a damn mule when it comes to what he wants and he doesn't exactly change his mind on things either, even when it might save everyone.

It was either boat or nothing. Wellington or nothing. Anybody who thinks otherwise is gonna get an earful:
    "Tell you what, we can turn around just as soon as you pry this wheel from my cold, dead hands!"

1. Almost everything he does to Clementine in Season Two.

And I mean the stuff that people didn't see. The unpopular choices in playthroughs. What's his response to Clementine telling him maybe Lee shouldn't have done so much to save her which is a clear expression of her survivor's guilt over what happened? He tells her he oughta slap her. Yep, instead of comforting her, he threatens violence.

If Clementine gets up to try to physically stop him from beating Arvo, he headbutts her. If she gets in between him and Jane during their fight and picks him to reason with, he throws her to the ground and says "Get outta my way!"

And again, heaven forbid if you disagree with anything Kenny says, with a few exceptions, like if you tell him his plan is a bad one in the truck. He'll at least comfort her then: "Alright, darling" which is nice.

• I blame Jane's actions in Episode 5 on terrible writing.

So we're to believe the super pragmatic, cold, calculating, ultimate survivalist would pick a fight to the death with a man just to prove a "point" to Clementine?

And that even when Kenny is holding a knife to her heart, yelling that he's gonna kill her, all she says in return is "I knew you would" and doesn't confess to AJ being inside of the car, not even to save her own life?

Complete bollocks.

AronDracula posted: »

I don't understand the love behind Jane and most of the ANF characters, especially David and Kate (Yes, they do have fans). David tried to k

• Kenny and Jane should be spared from this post. Both get plenty of hate from the other side. I think OP meant more people who don't get a lot of hate but deserved to. And in that regard, I choose a few. :)

1. Katja

I mean, part of me feels bad because i'm not in her shoes. Nobody knows what they'd do. But holy shit is she a coward in my mind. Like how the fuck are you going to kill yourself leaving Kenny to carry both his son's death and his wife's suicide by himself for the rest of his life? That's probably the most selfish thing ever done in the franchise. Kenny is 200 times the man he was for surviving it and still putting others first. For fucks sake. How could you just leave Kenny so helpless in a world so cold and dark. He just lost Duck too. But now he has to face 2 deaths and lose everything he ever had. That's some twisted shit. She should be ashamed.

2. Brie

Brie gets some hate from some but she for the most part goes unhated. She spent the first half hour of you meeting her trying to convince Vernon to smoke your ass in the sewer. Knowing damn well you weren't with the bad people. She then basically tells you she's done talking to you and to leave her the hell alone for no reason like a cocky humpty dumpty head bitch she is when you try talking to her in the school. Killing her was savorable. I enjoyed the moment of murdering Walker Brie.

3. Javier and Lee

Now I know this one's the surprise one. I don't hate either at all. But they both do deserve SOME hate.

Lee for one killed his wife in cold blood (regardless of motives it was still cold blood murder), wasn't bothering with his family nor was there to protect them during the apocolypse and basically had some dark stuff to not over look.

Javi fucked his own brothers girl on some Logan Paul shit. While I love doing so in a video game because David is a piece of shit. It's probably the cruelest thing you could do to your brother. Combine that with the fact he didn't bother with his family after he became a superstar baseball player. He has layers of negative things as well.

All and all. Those two characters are heroes and awesome though. But they deserve more hate then they get.

• She spent the first half hour of you meeting her trying to convince Vernon to smoke your ass in the sewer. Knowing damn well you weren't with the bad people.

It's been a while, I realize, but I'm pretty sure that's only when Lee first got there and they were concerned that he might've had contact with Crawford. She at least zips it once he clarifies, from what I recall.

She then basically tells you she's done talking to you and to leave her the hell alone for no reason like a cocky humpty dumpty head bitch she is when you try talking to her in the school.

She only does that if you either lied about having medicine(from what I've done) or perhaps if you threatened them.
    Otherwise, I'm pretty sure she has hub dialogue and backstory to tell if asked.

Javi fucked his own brothers girl on some Logan Paul shit.

Actually, it's all but stated that very little beyond some affectionate looks and probably suggestive quips happened between the two in between the time skip.

Combine that with the fact he didn't bother with his family after he became a superstar baseball player.

To be somewhat fair here, most of them were more David's family and being an athlete(or an active soldier, for that matter) generally requires a good bit of travel.

ZombieKenny posted: »

Kenny and Jane should be spared from this post. Both get plenty of hate from the other side. I think OP meant more people who don't get a

• Lee for one killed his wife in cold blood (regardless of motives it was still cold blood murder)

Uh, what implied that Lee killed his wife? He killed the Senator sleeping with her.

• edited October 2018

Lee didn't kill his wife lol

Kenny and Jane should be spared from this post. Both get plenty of hate from the other side. I think OP meant more people who don't get a

• I just looked into it and it turns out it's one of TT's many blunders with communicating plot and it's up to everyone to interpret supposidly. Supposidly they told the Voice Actor of Lee, Dave Fennoy that Lee killed both the wife and senator which is why he said so in an interview. But then fans say he didn't because Lee hints to her still being alive and that he only hurt her.

But In my story I 100 percent thought in both playtrhoughs that he killed both. Found them cheating and blanked. But I guess I could have been misinterperting. It's what was always conveyed to me. The dark under tone, the secrecy. But I think I might have been wrong.

Either way he still killed a dude over something that was his wife's fault. Which is still murder and still a brash and irresponsible decision. It's something he condemned for.

Lee didn't kill his wife lol

• You have a point on the first one. Kenny also admits he keeps score in Episode 4 of S1(Depending on your relationship with him)

Kenny. Jesus Christ does everyone love Kenny, but for me, he always had a side to him that rubbed me the wrong way. He definitely had red

• Both are at fault really unless the Seantor was swindled into thinking she was single

I just looked into it and it turns out it's one of TT's many blunders with communicating plot and it's up to everyone to interpret supposidl

• Holy Trick or Thwack, Bumpman!

• Not really, Not only do I doubt most people who cheat say "Come smash my married ass on my husbands bed" but not only that. It's her job to stay faithful. The Senator owes nothing to Lee. Killing anyone over sex or adultery is brash to me. Always has been.

Dan10 posted: »

Both are at fault really unless the Seantor was swindled into thinking she was single

Sign in to comment in this discussion.