Louis being Louis

This scene was just so cute and Louis is such a nerd.

God bless everyone.

Comments

• I can’t be the only one who thought of a different type of “magazine” when Louis told me that he found some in the head masters office. Amirite, boyos?

• Unfortunately, you are not, and I hate admitting that my mind went somewhere else when he said he found magazines. Got me worried for a second when he said that.

Melton23 posted: »

I can’t be the only one who thought of a different type of “magazine” when Louis told me that he found some in the head masters office. Amirite, boyos?

• Lol, oh man. No, the first thing I thought of was '17 magazine' or other teen magazines that I don't even know if they exist anymore.

• Yeah, I thought that too. Kind of weird that the headmaster had dating magazines in there though. Guess he was playing the field.

Thank you for the comment.

God bless you.

I can’t be the only one who thought of a different type of “magazine” when Louis told me that he found some in the head masters office. Amirite, boyos?

• Why would the headmaster have those in his office? Unless he confiscated them from the kids.

God bless you.

Pyreflie posted: »

Lol, oh man. No, the first thing I thought of was '17 magazine' or other teen magazines that I don't even know if they exist anymore.

• I loved this. Louis likes to come off like he knows a lot about this romance stuff but he's really just winging it. You can tell by his awkwardness. He was never that awkward before they made it official. Now that it's happening it's like the thoughts continue to race lol.

And I said this earlier, but that match really wanted to fuck up Louis' vibe, refusing to light on cue like that. The enemy that no one talks about.

• I did too and I hate myself for it.

• God bless everyone

No, may god bless you

• Thank you.

lottii-lu posted: »

God bless everyone No, may god bless you

• 6:48 - Just look at this. I almost fell of my chair when I watched this. :D :D :D

• Yeah, classic nerd acting like a ladies man until the chips are down.

God bless you.

Sarunas21 posted: »

I loved this. Louis likes to come off like he knows a lot about this romance stuff but he's really just winging it. You can tell by his awkw

• Lol even in the jacket the arms appear skinny.

God bless you.

MaikelRR_ posted: »

6:48 - Just look at this. I almost fell of my chair when I watched this.

• That was my immediate thought.
    Especially since he was so open during the first card game.

• Most likely.
    You know, unless he was using them to try and lowkey relate to the kids.

Why would the headmaster have those in his office? Unless he confiscated them from the kids. Thank you for the comment. God bless you.

• Based on the stories though I don't think he was the "cool principle" type guy.

God bless you.

DabigRG posted: »

Most likely. You know, unless he was using them to try and lowkey relate to the kids.

• I'm thinkin more in the sense of being able to pick up on certain things better.

Based on the stories though I don't think he was the "cool principle" type guy. Thank you for the comment. God bless you.

• Dude still waiting on yo Clem and Aj moments pt 3

• That's gonna take a little longer to edit. Maybe next week.

God bless you.

Erinour posted: »

Dude still waiting on yo Clem and Aj moments pt 3

• Okay the video is up. You should check it out.

Erinour posted: »

Dude still waiting on yo Clem and Aj moments pt 3

Sign in to comment in this discussion.