McCarrol Ranch

Comments

• Dex-StarrDex-Starr Banned
    edited January 2019

Hopefully Skybound pushes out several DLCs for TFS. Hopefully they’ll continue making TWD games. I'd buy all of them

• I hope they make ‘A New Frontier: Part 2’. ?

Dex-Starr posted: »

Hopefully Skybound pushes out several DLCs for TFS. Hopefully they’ll continue making TWD games. I'd buy all of them

• This ain’t it chief.

I hope they make ‘A New Frontier: Part 2’. ?

• We need more Jane, bro.

This ain’t it chief.

• Apparently we will know what will happen by the end of the season but I feel like it wont be anything satisfying or mind blowing. Episode 3 didnt really build on the mystery it was just Lee going "ayy bruh remember when you went into the ranch lmao"

Basically episode 4 is gonna have to finally reveal what happened there and considering all the build up we got was, Ranch died, it feels like that'll be it. I really hope they do something interesting and a big twist but I doubt it. Ill be pretty disappointed if its all hyped up and its just "yeah so it got raided that really sucks huh?"

Sarunas21 posted: »

If there is one negative I’m taking away from this season, it’s the McCarrol Ranch. Idgaf about that ranch nor what happened there. They’re

• Nah man. Her time came and went just like everyone elses. If anything we need more coverage for the 400 DAYS characters

We need more Jane, bro.

• Ew, no; they were just as irrelevant as the final season’s cast. How can you declare no to our Queen?

Nah man. Her time came and went just like everyone elses. If anything we need more coverage for the 400 DAYS characters

• Shes not my queen, I just defend her against kenny fiends. And the 400 days group were more interesting than anyone in ANF and some of the kids at the school(excluding Brody, Marlon, and Louis).

Ew, no; they were just as irrelevant as the final season’s cast. How can you declare no to our Queen?

• Traitor!

Shes not my queen, I just defend her against kenny fiends. And the 400 days group were more interesting than anyone in ANF and some of the kids at the school(excluding Brody, Marlon, and Louis).

• There also should be a reason why Clem and AJ didn't return to Richmond. Hopefully, they explain that in EP 4.

Poogers555 posted: »

Apparently we will know what will happen by the end of the season but I feel like it wont be anything satisfying or mind blowing. Episode 3

• The episode is gonna suck.

ralo229 posted: »

There also should be a reason why Clem and AJ didn't return to Richmond. Hopefully, they explain that in EP 4.

• Yeah? Well...

The episode is gonna suck.

• Aquí.

Yeah? Well...

• Hopefully but I kinda doubt it after Kent Mundle basically said the main reason why the story builder focuses so much on season 1 is because season 2 and 3 dont really matter. I hope it isnt 100% forgotten.

inb4 Hook Hand Javi is real and he burned down the Ranch and thats why lmao

There also should be a reason why Clem and AJ didn't return to Richmond. Hopefully, they explain that in EP 4.

• Hopefully but I kinda doubt it after Kent Mundle basically said the main reason why the story builder focuses so much on season 1 is because season 2 and 3 dont really matter.

How the hell did S2 not matter???

Hopefully but I kinda doubt it after Kent Mundle basically said the main reason why the story builder focuses so much on season 1 is because

• Yeah making a McCarrol Ranch DLC would be great, maybe in the form of a single episode after TFS has finished.

• Season Three matters the most, okay? Anyone who has a problem with that can talk to me.

Hopefully but I kinda doubt it after Kent Mundle basically said the main reason why the story builder focuses so much on season 1 is because

• Now I know you're a troll. Lol. I also liked Season Three, but you'd have to delusional to think that it added anything in the grander scheme of the story.

Season Three matters the most, okay? Anyone who has a problem with that can talk to me.

• ‘I did it 'cause I wanna and I did it 'cause I'm gonna and I did it just because I can’.

Now I know you're a troll. Lol. I also liked Season Three, but you'd have to delusional to think that it added anything in the grander scheme of the story.

• There's going to be a flashback of Clem going on a rampage and it's going to be glorious

• Boy, wasn't finding out what happened to Christa such a magical experience?

Kent Mudle said that we will finally discover what happened there during the finale

• A bloodbath of the ages!

There's going to be a flashback of Clem going on a rampage and it's going to be glorious

• It's the last Telltale episode ever... it better have a bloody good rampage

hopefulfx posted: »

A bloodbath of the ages!

• DeltinoDeltino Moderator

Did episode 3 just cause you to have a complete mental breakdown or something

‘I did it 'cause I wanna and I did it 'cause I'm gonna and I did it just because I can’.

• Sorry.

Deltino posted: »

• Also, I am so excited for the Grammys!

Deltino posted: »

• edited February 2019

Another thing I wanted to point out that I haven’t seen anyone mention yet is their is only one choice left from the story generator that hasn’t been “used” yet, if you get my meaning. We’ve seen why all the other choices have been in the story generator besides the one choice from ANF (the Let Aj be taken/fight back choice). I’m guessing that will most likely tie into the Ranch flashback somehow because I don’t see any other reason that choice would matter. The flashback has to have some sort of revelation at this point due to the amount of build up. Their is no way they’re just gonna pull a “Clem went sicko mode”, that would be disappointing.

• Same, I really hope that choice has somewhat of an impact.

Apparently the wellington ending was cut due to them not having the budget for it, so it would be really lame if that ANF choice is 100% pointless.

Another thing I wanted to point out that I haven’t seen anyone mention yet is their is only one choice left from the story generator that ha

• I like your theory. The storybuilding choices so far clearly have a determinant effect on the story.

I had my Clem fight back and spit in David's face. Wonder if that determines anything.

Another thing I wanted to point out that I haven’t seen anyone mention yet is their is only one choice left from the story generator that ha

• Plastic surgery Jane.

We need more Jane, bro.

• I do agree that she looked like a lemon in the first flashback, lol. Thank God they fixed the character models.

Dan10 posted: »

Plastic surgery Jane.

• Yeah it does seem kinda dumb if it did have an impact on the story, such a little choice, it sends the message that if you make one choice then you will never be able to change your ways

I like your theory. The storybuilding choices so far clearly have a determinant effect on the story. I had my Clem fight back and spit in David's face. Wonder if that determines anything.

• I think that they had to leave because everyone died , AJ mentions “I liked the ranch too, before the blood... meaning that there was blood there and Most likely people died, that may be where AJ gets his trauma , a walker grabbed him from behind and that’s where Clem found AJ and shot the walker

• edited March 2019

You know what, I'm coming around to the prediction the people at the Ranch refused to let AJ go and in the process attacked Clementine.

Think about it. Clem's sole mission getting here is is to retrieve custody of AJ. Something that she personally wills, but it's also something that literally no one who has a proper relationship or connection to the Mccaroll Ranch knows about. The way Lingard tells it, it seemed like the NF just dropped AJ off, gave them full custody and wiped their hands clean.

But the people at the Ranch LITERALLY have no idea of this request. For all intents and purposes, they are the proper guardians of AJ. Clem really has no legitimate claim to attaining AJ. Unless somehow David's crew told that Clem was AJ's former caretaker or something. Certainly no one would tell them Clem is coming back to get him.

And certainly the Ranch people wouldn't see some teenage girl walk onto their property asking for custody of a baby in their care out of nowhere seriously, even if she was associated with ANF.

I don't see how a walker attack could traumatize Clementine in any real way. It has to be something internally conflicting that upsets Clementine, not external. Clementine had already been numb to external trauma and pain way before she even turned 13.

• Eh, that sounds about right.

You know what, I'm coming around to the prediction the people at the Ranch refused to let AJ go and in the process attacked Clementine. T

• Ive seen this idea going around and it would honestly be pretty bad.

The Ranch people would be in the right to not give AJ to Clem in this situation, so making it so it just leads to fucking Clem killing all of them is incredibly stupid, and really jarring considering it would force you to do it and not give you a choice. It would just be "Clem kills innocent people" which is bad. Also both AJ and Clem remember they liked the Ranch "before the blood" so its unlikely this would be the case anyway.

You know what, I'm coming around to the prediction the people at the Ranch refused to let AJ go and in the process attacked Clementine. T

• edited March 2019

.>minor one-time mentioned location in ANF
    tfs: how about we hype it for 3 eps in a uninteresting build up that has no connection whatsoever to this season's plot only for a potentially 1-2 mins flashback in ep4?

10/10 story telling.

if you wanna explore the past then how about telling us the fuck happened to Javi and Richmond, but guessing by how TFS' 1st goal is to be a complete fanservice then they will ignore anything related to ANF because the fans hate ANF and it's poopooo :sob:

• Same, pretty hyped for the disappointing Ranch flashback followed by no explanation for why Clem didnt go back to Richmond.

Hersani posted: »

.>minor one-time mentioned location in ANF tfs: how about we hype it for 3 eps in a uninteresting build up that has no connection whatso

• "Fanservice" regarding ANF would probably just amount to "Rocks Fell, everyone died."

.>minor one-time mentioned location in ANF tfs: how about we hype it for 3 eps in a uninteresting build up that has no connection whatso

• Did you like 'A New Frontier'?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.