McCarrol Ranch

13»

Comments

• edited March 2019

.>minor one-time mentioned location in ANF tfs: how about we hype it for 3 eps in a uninteresting build up that has no connection whatsoever to this season's plot only for a potentially 1-2 mins flashback in ep4?

To be fair, we don’t know if it will have no connection to the current plot. The flashback could very well reveal/do something that’s relevant to the current story.

if you wanna explore the past then how about telling us the fuck happened to Javi and Richmond, but guessing by how TFS' 1st goal is to be a complete fanservice then they will ignore anything related to ANF because the fans hate ANF and it's poopooo

I highly doubt they wouldn’t explain this along with what happened at the ranch. They will most likely give an explanation to both questions because there is no way they would leave a massive plot hole like that.

Hersani posted: »

.>minor one-time mentioned location in ANF tfs: how about we hype it for 3 eps in a uninteresting build up that has no connection whatso

• This is pretty much what I have been thinking in regards to the ranch. It was almost guaranteed a massacre of some sorts, and what's the one thing that would make Clem go that far? AJ. Except I feel like the ranch actually WILL know who Clem is due to the ANF choice that is in the story generator... they will either recognize her as the young girl who willingly gave AJ away or a troublemaker who spit in David's face and was blacklisted from an allied settlement.

The ranch has been such a mystery but I just hope it's a fully playable flashback and that it's fucking glorious.

You know what, I'm coming around to the prediction the people at the Ranch refused to let AJ go and in the process attacked Clementine. T

• Y'all talk like TFS will never feature The Ranch, but none of you noticed that on the Collector's Pack there's artwork of The Ranch, I would expect the school behind Clem and AJ, not The Ranch.

• That is the school; it is the same as the opening credits.

Y'all talk like TFS will never feature The Ranch, but none of you noticed that on the Collector's Pack there's artwork of The Ranch, I would expect the school behind Clem and AJ, not The Ranch.

• edited March 2019

EDIT: Well, I got baited by you and believed what you're saying is right, when it's really not.
    After some digging I found a bigger photo of the Collectors Edition
    here are some comparation images.

That is the school; it is the same as the opening credits.

• Again: that is the school.

EDIT: Well, I got baited by you and believed what you're saying is right, when it's really not. After some digging I found a bigger photo of the Collectors Edition here are some comparation images.

• Look, an unfamiliar face.

EDIT: Well, I got baited by you and believed what you're saying is right, when it's really not. After some digging I found a bigger photo of the Collectors Edition here are some comparation images.

• Woah, you're a veteran!
    How has the series been treatin ya?

Y'all talk like TFS will never feature The Ranch, but none of you noticed that on the Collector's Pack there's artwork of The Ranch, I would expect the school behind Clem and AJ, not The Ranch.

• edited March 2019

You are absolutely right about the story generator. Every mandatory choice in that generator had a legitimate narrative consequence in TFS.

Lily, Lee, the S2 endings.... Infact, a lot of people said before EP1 dropped that Lily even being a part of the story generator basically confirmed her return.

The only choice that we so far have not seen with any effect is Clem's reaction to David taking AJ. And it had to have been put there for a reason, the same way Lily was put in the generator.

This will definitely have some impact and will most likely correlate to the Ranch flashback.

This is pretty much what I have been thinking in regards to the ranch. It was almost guaranteed a massacre of some sorts, and what's the on

• edited March 2019

This is the school.
    EDIT: Credits to IDK31 for the free cam. I couldn't have gotten this shot without their help.

Again: that is the school.

• Oh, okay. Sorry.

This is the school. EDIT: Credits to IDK31 for the free cam. I couldn't have gotten this shot without their help.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.