Carver is AJ Farther

After replaying season 2 last night Rebecca confirmed in season 2 episode 2 in the ski lodge by saying Alvin would kill her if he finds out the unborn AJ not his child

Comments

• Yeah apparently she and Alvin tried for a long time and it never happened. Rebecca seemed certain that AJ was Carver's baby and she is probably the one person who would know best.

• nah, she says “let it be okay, and let it be his” meaning she has no idea if it belongs to carver or alvin.

• That was episode one at the cabin the bit I'm talking about is in the ski lodge in episode 2

Piggs posted: »

nah, she says “let it be okay, and let it be his” meaning she has no idea if it belongs to carver or alvin.

• They more or less left it for us for our own interpretation. There's no way to know who the father is until the team at Skybound confirms it for us.

donmike84 posted: »

That was episode one at the cabin the bit I'm talking about is in the ski lodge in episode 2

• What is a “farther”?

• If Carver was AJ's father, they'd be the same skin color. So, Alvin is the father.

• I take it you’ve never seen mixed kids before

If Carver was AJ's father, they'd be the same skin color. So, Alvin is the father.

• Rebecca: White
    Carver: White
    Alvin: Black
    AJ: Black
    Not that complicated

Dex-Starr posted: »

I take it you’ve never seen mixed kids before

• ok 1, Rebecca’s Black. 2, that’s not how it works at all.

Rebecca: White Carver: White Alvin: Black AJ: Black Not that complicated

• Rebecca is not black, bud.
    White+White=White
    White+Black=Black
    Have you ever studied a punnett square?

ok 1, Rebecca’s Black. 2, that’s not how it works at all.

• Are you serious right now?? we’re talking about Rebecca, AJ’s mom, fat Alvin’s wife. This woman right here

Isn’t black???

Rebecca is not black, bud. White+White=White White+Black=Black Have you ever studied a punnett square?

• No. Look how white that nose it. Plus; she was brown hair. Compare her hair to her face. You're telling me she's black?

Are you serious right now?? we’re talking about Rebecca, AJ’s mom, fat Alvin’s wife. This woman right here Isn’t black???

No. Look how white that nose it. Plus; she was brown hair. Compare her hair to her face. You're telling me she's black?

• Practice what you preach, brother

• You're totally trolling. Nobody is stupid enough to actually believe that Rebecca is white.

Practice what you preach, brother

• Finally, someone caught on. But AJ has his Alvin's skin tone. He has to be the father.

ralo229 posted: »

You're totally trolling. Nobody is stupid enough to actually believe that Rebecca is white.

• Not necessarily I am a mix my father is white and my mother is dark brown I got more of my mother and I’m also dark brown my sister on the other hand when she was a white when she was younger and got more of our dads color

Finally, someone caught on. But AJ has his Alvin's skin tone. He has to be the father.

• Yeah, but Rebecca has a lighter skin tone than AJ. Carver has a lighter skin tone. Alvin and AN have the same skin tone. I'm explain my reasoning as to why Alvin is AJ's father.

Erinour posted: »

Not necessarily I am a mix my father is white and my mother is dark brown I got more of my mother and I’m also dark brown my sister on the other hand when she was a white when she was younger and got more of our dads color

• If we're arguing about race and skin tones in this game then we're all doomed. AJ could be either Carver's or Alvin's kid as far as I'm concerned.

• A person that has the loudest fart.

MrGraffio posted: »

What is a “farther”?

• Back to the matter is, Clem is the closest to parent he have left

• If I had too End it by saying Rebecca is Black I’m not trying too be an ass but I think @Wheres_Dinner Color blind.

Are you serious right now?? we’re talking about Rebecca, AJ’s mom, fat Alvin’s wife. This woman right here Isn’t black???

Sign in to comment in this discussion.