The Garcia’s are Alive!

After getting a notification on Doms videos we might get a 5th season or a highly possible DLC of one of Garcia’s...before you lash out in the comments I know you have a passionate hatred for the Garcia’s...well small minorities love them.

But for me just Javier , but anyways let’s not get off topic if for some reason we won’t get to full detail on what happened to the ranch maybe...this possible DLC might do all the talking.

I mean that Lee flashback gave a pint of detail what happen and I’m so anxious to even uncover on what happened at the ranch it keeps me wake at night... metaphorically speaking but anyways I was also hoping we get into more depth on this conflict the Delta is in with the North, even tho majority of people said they don’t want to see the Garcias ever again Especially dealing with Gabe .

That’s understandable not going to flush that out and especially yours truly despised Gabe and didn’t wanted to deal with his rants but I just extremely curious who the Community of the north are I just don’t want to leave it until way cliffhanger mystery that would drive me nuts!

What do you guys think ?

Comments

Sign in to comment in this discussion.