What is the #1 thing you want to see in the final episode of Clem's story?

Or is there any one thing you want to see for Take Us Back?

Comments

• I’d like to see:

• Someone MOP the floor with Lily, Minerva, and Violet
    • Gore
    • Clementine die
    • Jane return from her 5 year hiatus
  • For her to die.

• Some actual meaningful callbacks from the series as a whole instead of just "lee." Make it feel like Clem's entire journey has come to a close, not season 4's journey.

But I already know Im asking way too much instead of sticking to bare minimum.

• The Ranch!! Lol

• To get one decent conversion with determinate Lilly before she is gone for good

Also for Violet/Louis to survive till the end, if not surpassing Clementine.

One awesome scene like with Lee where Clementine slashes her way through a group of walkers out of pure determination to reunite with her people.

To see Clementine cry one last time.

Oh, and Rosie better get the biggest dog treat she's ever gotten for being the best dog in the world.

• Something that gets me hyped

• For her to live.

• edited March 2019

CLEM'S DEATH BECAUSE I'M A GODDAMN PIECE OF SHIT. I MEAN, JUST LOOK AT MY AVATAR PICTURE.

no but seriously i wanna see how it plays out

• A decent conclusion. If it's a bad one, I'll consider this season and ANF to be the worst games of the franchise.

• Im worried about the conclusion too, Its been a long time since I remember a Telltale finale that actually felt like "damn, that ending was super well done." (Last one I remember being super good was Tales Ep 5)

Im also worried in general the last scene will be butchered, seeing as Batman Season 2 had such a janky end sequence, I really dont want Final Season to have a similar janky direction for the ending scene.

AronDracula posted: »

A decent conclusion. If it's a bad one, I'll consider this season and ANF to be the worst games of the franchise.

• Louis and AJ live

• Hale to the Queen! o:)

Dex-Starr posted: »

I’d like to see: * Someone MOP the floor with Lily, Minerva, and Violet * Gore * Clementine die * Jane return from her 5 year hiatus

• What makes it even worse is that the Cabin Group got the worst credit from Telltale. Clem never mentions them except AJ's parents, not even Luke. I think they will just ignore them at the end. I never understood why they had to kill every one of them in the same season they have been introduced other than unnecessary shock value.

What I mean the most is that everything Clementine did in all those seasons is join new groups. That is probably the worst Telltale Walking Dead concept. It's just so repetitive.

Poogers555 posted: »

Im worried about the conclusion too, Its been a long time since I remember a Telltale finale that actually felt like "damn, that ending was

• Pretty much. I really want episode 4 to feel like all the seasons are coming to a close, meaning we can mention people like Luke and the cabin group, the new frontier, ect ect. Whats been bothering me alot about this season is how it seems to act like Season 2 never existed.

What makes it even worse is that the Cabin Group got the worst credit from Telltale. Clem never mentions them except AJ's parents, not even

• Uh, I wanna say linking up with a new group or set of people every season or even couple of episode isn't bad itself.
    The killer is the fact that 90% of the time, those characters end up getting killed off--often before their stories can really conclude or even take off.

@Poogers555 Whats been bothering me alot about this season is how it seems to act like Season 2 never existed.

Which is stupid, considering the biggest [positive] element of this season.

What makes it even worse is that the Cabin Group got the worst credit from Telltale. Clem never mentions them except AJ's parents, not even

• Some mention of dead/unknown characters from previous seasons that don’t include Lee.

• edited March 2019

I want good callbacks from the previous seasons,i want the Ranch flashback to be good (it's probably gonna be lame though) and a satisfying conclusion to Clem's story,if they can't even give us that then they can burn in hell.

• Another thing I really want is just a better sense of atmosphere. Episode 1 did this really really well with the hubs. Like walking to the music room to find AJ with the music playing, and then Ruby walks out into the hall. It feels more like a living world watching characters like Ruby step out and then confront you, but later episodes dont do that. Everyone just stands around and waits for you. Ep 1 also had that great atmosphere of sneaking round at night with the wind howling as you walk around the large area all alone.

I just want a better atmosphere for the finale. Something like Season 1 ep 5 how you kept feeling like you were running out of time, how cutting off Lee's arm really does make your heart skip a beat, and how the sun sets as time goes on showing how close you are to dying. I just want something that makes a great atmosphere for ep 4, and I know they can as they showed they could do it in episode 1, so I really hope they do it again instead of the lifeless robot feel.

• Flashback with Kenny would be nice. Saying goodbye one last time. That's just me, I know it's not for everyone.

• Sadly theres no way theres going to be a Kenny flashback or anything like it. Its just way to late in the story for that, and thematically they wouldnt put a Lee flashback in 3 and then put a Kenny flashback in 4.

I wish they did do something with Kenny/Jane for final season like a dream sequence so we could get a better goodbye to their character. That whole extra flashback in ANF ep 4 was pretty lame considering it was only put in because fans were mad, but its overall kinda just pointless considering we already know they die.

BroKenny posted: »

Flashback with Kenny would be nice. Saying goodbye one last time. That's just me, I know it's not for everyone.

• edited March 2019

would love to see a scene with a music somethin like this
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=YdW5-uJqCVY

• Kent when the fans ask where the Luke reference is

Poogers555 posted: »

Another thing I really want is just a better sense of atmosphere. Episode 1 did this really really well with the hubs. Like walking to the m

• That's basically what I said in Episode 4 Waiting Thread.

would love to see a scene with a music somethin like this https://youtube.com/watch?v=YdW5-uJqCVY

• For Clem to hunt down the raiders like at the end of MW2

• The goddamn ranch!!!

• A cheese pizza would be nice

• yes pease

For her to live.

• edited March 2019

An ending that focuses purely on Clementine and AJ for the third act. I like the boarding school kids but I don’t care about them nearly as much as I do for these two. I think TWD finales do better when they focus on the bigger personal relationship in the very end, like Lee and Clem in S1, and Kenny and Clem in S2.

• Beat me to it

RyanUlysse posted: »

The Ranch!! Lol

• Flashback from her pre-apocalypse life.

• Yes! Let us see her parents. Please telltale!

Razer531 posted: »

Flashback from her pre-apocalypse life.

• edited March 2019

To make me emotionally attached to wtf am I witnessing in this bitch.

• With pineapple and pepperoni, yes!

A cheese pizza would be nice

• I fucking HATE pineapple pizza with every fiber of my being?

With pineapple and pepperoni, yes!

• There are too many people on this forum who dislike pineapple on pizza. Why guys?

I fucking HATE pineapple pizza with every fiber of my being?

• Fruits do not belong on pizzas?. They just don’t. First you like the filet o fish, now you like pineapple pizzas. You gonna tell me you like oatmeal raisin cookies next?

There are too many people on this forum who dislike pineapple on pizza. Why guys?

• I think I had pineapple when I went to Cici's that one time.
    Eh, not really something I wanna fill up on.

There are too many people on this forum who dislike pineapple on pizza. Why guys?

• That sounds tasty actually, so yes, why not? Ha!

Fruits do not belong on pizzas?. They just don’t. First you like the filet o fish, now you like pineapple pizzas. You gonna tell me you like oatmeal raisin cookies next?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.