What is the #1 thing you want to see in the final episode of Clem's story?

2»

Comments

• You disgust me?

That sounds tasty actually, so yes, why not? Ha!

• Bring it on! >:)

Dex-Starr posted: »

You disgust me?

• edited March 2019

I so want Minerva dead ,Tenn is going to watch as I kill her sister?

I’d like to see: * Someone MOP the floor with Lily, Minerva, and Violet * Gore * Clementine die * Jane return from her 5 year hiatus

• edited March 2019

All I want is a conclusion on what happened to the ranch and bash Minerva‘s brains in Follow by using Lily as a foot stole for stomping hard on walker heads.

• I don’t know why people hate Hawaiian pizza so many pepperoni lovers if you ask me even though I sound like a hypocrite because I am a pepperoni person and Hawaiian pizza is another favorite of mine .

There are too many people on this forum who dislike pineapple on pizza. Why guys?

• That would also be worth seeing .

Razer531 posted: »

Flashback from her pre-apocalypse life.

• You sound like IGN.?

AronDracula posted: »

A decent conclusion. If it's a bad one, I'll consider this season and ANF to be the worst games of the franchise.

• Same. Why is everyone here evil?

I so want Minerva dead ,Tenn is going to watch as I kill her sister?

• edited March 2019

I would never say it's too slow-paced, too many dialogues, not enough gunplay etc. By worst, I don't necessarily mean it's bad. The Final Season is ok but I think players are taking it too far to call it the best season since Season 1. A New Frontier is just bad, the worst thing about it is that it exists.

You sound like IGN.?

• All I care about right now for TFS is the final conclusion about the ranch I was hoping Lee would give more depth to what the hell happened there....hopefully in the opening of Take us Back we start off with a flashback of the ranch.

AronDracula posted: »

I would never say it's too slow-paced, too many dialogues, not enough gunplay etc. By worst, I don't necessarily mean it's bad. The Final Se

• Maybe because of Gordon Ramsay? Lol! I love both too, so you have good taste. @Dex-Starr and others, on the other hand, do not.

I don’t know why people hate Hawaiian pizza so many pepperoni lovers if you ask me even though I sound like a hypocrite because I am a pepperoni person and Hawaiian pizza is another favorite of mine .

• Louis adopting AJ and becoming the leader of the group.

• And clouis having kids of their own ofc

MaikelRR_ posted: »

Louis adopting AJ and becoming the leader of the group.

• At some point in the future, yes. Not now.

Razer531 posted: »

And clouis having kids of their own ofc

• Forget everything I said. I want an Alita reference in episode 4

• Is the film good?

Forget everything I said. I want an Alita reference in episode 4

• Dex-StarrDex-Starr Banned
    edited March 2019

Y E S
    More so in RealD-3D
    I recommend everyone reading this go see it

Is the film good?

• edited March 2019

I am busy with coursework though. :s

Y E S More so in RealD-3D I recommend everyone reading this go see it

• Listen to me, RobertHirschko1. Ready?
    Alita: Battle Angel. It’s worth dropping everything......EVERYTHING to go see in RealD-3D. I wouldn’t have gone crazy with this if that weren’t true. I’ve never gone this hard for Dragon Ball and I love that shit, so listen to me when I say I say you need to stop what you’re doing and go see Alita.

I am busy with coursework though.

• Do we have that in the United Kingdom?

Listen to me, RobertHirschko1. Ready? Alita: Battle Angel. It’s worth dropping everything......EVERYTHING to go see in RealD-3D. I wouldn’

• Yes

Do we have that in the United Kingdom?

• Can I not just watch until it is on television? I am not much of a movie-lover.

Yes

• Look. Look at this. There is absolutely NO way someone would make this if that film wasn’t that good. You’re not much of a movie lover you say? You will be after you see Alita. I guarantee you.

Can I not just watch until it is on television? I am not much of a movie-lover.

• Is that a candle?

Look. Look at this. There is absolutely NO way someone would make this if that film wasn’t that good. You’re not much of a movie lover you say? You will be after you see Alita. I guarantee you.

• A prayer candle, yes. Battle Angel so good, people are praying to Alita.

Is that a candle?

• Why a prayer candle? Your addiction to this film is like mine with Lzzy Hale / Halestorm.

A prayer candle, yes. Battle Angel so good, people are praying to Alita.

• Plus, we both like Jane. If I like Jane and also like Alita, then you will too. Horrible logic, but you know what they say about birds of a feather

Why a prayer candle? Your addiction to this film is like mine with Lzzy Hale / Halestorm.

• Haa.

Plus, we both like Jane. If I like Jane and also like Alita, then you will too. Horrible logic, but you know what they say about birds of a feather

• ...say what?

Plus, we both like Jane. If I like Jane and also like Alita, then you will too. Horrible logic, but you know what they say about birds of a feather

• Heeeeeeey DaBig! What’s goin’ on? Say, have you had a chance to see Alita: Battle Angel yet??

DabigRG posted: »

...say what?

• Dude, the theaters are at least 50 miles from where I live.
    I been seeing you postin it everywhere, tho.

Heeeeeeey DaBig! What’s goin’ on? Say, have you had a chance to see Alita: Battle Angel yet??

• Dude, the theaters are at least 50 miles from where I live.

Hopefully there isn’t a lot of traffic so you can get there to see it on time

Dude, the theaters are at least 50 miles from where I live. I been seeing you postin it everywhere, tho.

• And getting over a cold.
    Also, I wasn't really interested. It's good though?

Dude, the theaters are at least 50 miles from where I live. Hopefully there isn’t a lot of traffic so you can get there to see it on time

• I wasn’t really interested.

is it good though?

i’ve run out of words to describe how good that movie is, so i’ll just say yes, it is good.

And getting over a cold. Also, I wasn't really interested. It's good though?

• It's my favorite pizza

There are too many people on this forum who dislike pineapple on pizza. Why guys?

• I want an epic scene at the ranch where Clem is going ax crazy on everyone. I would love for Clem and AJ and Louis and Violet to live but I feel like that's hoping too much.

• I'd like a scene with Clementine alone right at the end. Maybe there are other survivors, but I want to be alone with Clem for a moment of reflection.

We'd see in her minds eye what she's recalling. But we get to choose from a list of what that memory is. Obviously it would be one of the few good ones. We'd see the memory from her perspective no matter whether she was the PC or not. Once the memory has played we come back out to Season Four Clementine with a single tear running down her cheek, staring off into the camera. Then the slightest of smiles as she hears AJ call her name from close by. Cut to black.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.