Your thoughts on TFS trailer : discussion (Spoilers)

Just watched the trailer on YouTube and I’m glad there’s no Spiolers thank god now that we’re 6 days away from this how do you think it’s going to break down, personally Lily/Determant is going to put a bounty on Clementine head after what they did to the boat (obviously) and the look on Minerva’s face she looked disgusted violet hugging Clementine all I can predict is that we’re going to have a final battle with Lily just like TWD Michonne with Norma’s group which is going to be (Epic)!

James might ether stick or betray us after what AJ did to Lily and warned her that this would happen.

Just like the old saying history always repeats itself.

Also Aasim/Omar might become Determant since they weren’t in the trailer and time will tell on the 26th on what happened.

What do you guys think?

Comments

• edited March 2019

I feel like James and Lilly 100% die early on. Looks like Lilly is holding Clem at cross bow point right after the boat explodes, so I have a feeling thats going to be the last scene of her before she dies. And then James sacrifices himself to save the group in the cave.

That scene with Violet is probably us convincing her to come with us if we left her behind in ep 2.

Minnie is going to end up dying seeing as AJ is seen using her axe. (Who knows if this is proof Lilly will die in ep 4 as Clem uses Lilly's gun, either means AJ gives it to her or she takes it off Lilly (thus why if shes alive she uses a crossbow instead of the gun she took back from James)

• TBH, I'm kind of disappointed with the trailer. Not that it's bad but it just doesn't feel like a trailer for a franchise finale. Did they really not think of making a trailer just as good as No Going Back? I did like the idea of zero dialogue and only music to present the trailer though.

• I see were you getting at, the traveler reminds you of something out of a 1920s ?

AronDracula posted: »

TBH, I'm kind of disappointed with the trailer. Not that it's bad but it just doesn't feel like a trailer for a franchise finale. Did they r

• I feel its a good trailer but I still feel the episode isnt going to feel like a "Series Finale" episode.

AronDracula posted: »

TBH, I'm kind of disappointed with the trailer. Not that it's bad but it just doesn't feel like a trailer for a franchise finale. Did they r

• It was a trailer.
    At least they can sorta say they are trying to do something new as well as seemingly attempting to finally make what little plot they had do some stuff.
    And sorta decent touch with the song over it the whole time.

• Also I do kinda hope that scene where Violet accepts Clem's hand isnt a "I forgive you" thing. It would be incredibly lame and be really unbalance the choice of save Violet or Louis. Louis gets long term suffering but Violet gets "Im sad" for a day.

• edited March 2019

I'm disappointed, don't like the trailer. Maybe my hopes were too high since I kind of wanted a season 2ep5 style trailer.

If I'm being 100% honest, that song was cringe and just sounds really bad overall. I stopped watching the trailer with volume after my 2nd watch.

Seriously though... where are Aasim, Omar, Willy, and Ruby? I swear to god they better not just have any of them NOT APPEAR AT ALL in 404 like they did with Freeze in Batman 205 or Freds people in MCSM 205

• Nothing good; just like the game as a whole.

• I was hoping for a season 2 episode 5 trailer but I guess this is good .....still hyped for the game though

• edited March 2019

I feel like James and Lilly 100% die early on. Looks like Lilly is holding Clem at cross bow point right after the boat explodes, so I have a feeling thats going to be the last scene of her before she dies. And then James sacrifices himself to save the group in the cave.

Was thinking this as well, but I sincerely hope we are wrong...its the final episode, why not make this choice actually matter for a change and give him/her the chance to survive and make an impact on the story ending?

Poogers555 posted: »

I feel like James and Lilly 100% die early on. Looks like Lilly is holding Clem at cross bow point right after the boat explodes, so I have

• While I'm not fond of the music, I'll definitely echo everyone in being glad there's no audio spoilers. The trailer shows almost entirely action, which leaves me somewhat hopeful all the emotional/dialogue options are going to be very diverse as that would make sense as to why none of it would appear in the trailer also.

• where are Aasim, Omar, Willy, and Ruby?

They are side characters, why would they get focus on a 1 minute trailer.

4k60fpsHDR posted: »

I'm disappointed, don't like the trailer. Maybe my hopes were too high since I kind of wanted a season 2ep5 style trailer. If I'm being 1

• It was a good trailer, but for the last of trailers... not too impressive!

The bridge part is weird. I’m sure they won’t kill Clem by falling off a bridge, but that same bridge is also featured in the episode slide. I wonder what its relevance is. She may lose her hat there?

• I see that many people wanted a "No Going Back" style trailer but I don't think that's possible.
    The "No Going Back" one used scenes from Season 1 and 2 with Clem so there was a lot to use but if they were to do the same thing now I feel like they wouldn't have a lot of stuff to show (Bits of ANF and stuff from TFS that already feels recent ?).
    Idk just my 2 cents

• I guess cause the emphasis on actiony scenes at points would hint that they'd at least be visible fighting in the background.
    Like how Sullene and Gina got a brief appearance fighting a couple of walkers.

where are Aasim, Omar, Willy, and Ruby? They are side characters, why would they get focus on a 1 minute trailer.

• I dig the minimalist approach they went for with it. I rather they have a tease of scenes and characters and not massive explosion here or a recap with 5 seconds of footage. Even if the episode doesn't turn out the way most people want its a miracle it even exists. Next week is gonna be a day to remember.

• Probably one of the worst trailer in the entire series,like wow did they ran out of budget for the fucking trailer too ? Jesus christ.

Well,the episode actually looks more interesting than Episode 3 now is this gonna be a satisfying conclusion to Clem's story ? Well i guess we'll have to wait and see.

• Yeah, I get this trailer a C+ in a sense but I would like a trailer with dialogue not too much.

iFoRias posted: »

Probably one of the worst trailer in the entire series,like wow did they ran out of budget for the fucking trailer too ? Jesus christ. We

• Here is the trailer itself for anyone who hasn't seen and/or wants to reference it.

• Kent has literally stated more than once that every determinant character can survive to the end.

I feel like James and Lilly 100% die early on. Looks like Lilly is holding Clem at cross bow point right after the boat explodes, so I have

• They didn't want to spoil it m8. We don't know whether they are alive or not, who wants that spoiled?

I'm disappointed, don't like the trailer. Maybe my hopes were too high since I kind of wanted a season 2ep5 style trailer. If I'm being 1

• Poogers555 posted: »
    I feel like James and Lilly 100% die early on. Looks like Lilly is holding Clem at cross bow point right after the boat explodes, so I have a feeling thats going to be the last scene of her before she dies. And then James sacrifices himself to save the group in the cave. That scene with Violet is probably us convincing her to come with us if we left her behind in ep 2. Minnie is going to end up dying seeing as AJ is seen using her axe. (Who knows if this is proof Lilly will die in ep 4 as Clem uses Lilly's gun, either means AJ gives it to her or she takes it off Lilly (thus why if shes alive she uses a crossbow instead of the gun she took back from James)

I feel that James can survive but any of the determinant crew of the delta (Lilly, Armando and Michael) gonna have to die cause they can’t be redeemed and even if you defeat them and they retreat to their camp then it’s gonna be a cliffhanger then cause you know they will come back.

• I'm hyped. But I'm worried what will happen to some characters...

• By the way Kirkman mentioned the barn scene from EP4 in his letter hacks this month i think and from what i've seen from the trailer this scene is gonna be pretty crazy.

• Yeah I wasnt really a fan of how action focused it was. Honestly I would have liked a trailer that was purposely cryptic. For example the part with the ranch with the red light was interesting, as its clearly an electric red light thats blinking. Trailers that give more mystery I will always find more interesting, as this one doesnt have me thinking that much about whats going to happen in anyway.

Trailer was ok in my book, but it wasnt really the best for the last ever episode. More important is that episode 4 is a satisfying ending to the story rather than a trailer being satisfying.

I dig the minimalist approach they went for with it. I rather they have a tease of scenes and characters and not massive explosion here or a

• edited March 2019

I see this said all the time but never get a source to it, so can you hit me up please?

Also even then, they can pull some "uhhh they got lost" and have them have an unknown status. (or you know, lie about the plot because its stupid to go "heres the plot dude" on your blog) Do you really think the season is going to end with Lilly still being alive and known if you let her live? James might make it to the end but Lilly is not lasting long one way or another.

Cdognkal2 posted: »

Kent has literally stated more than once that every determinant character can survive to the end.

• I believe I saw Kent Mudle state this on his Tumblr page a few months ago.

And yes, I could see Lilly surviving the season. She has shown hesitation to kill Clem a few times now (even when provoked)...so to me, that means she still has somewhat of a conscience and thus is not totally irredeemable.

I see this said all the time but never get a source to it, so can you hit me up please? Also even then, they can pull some "uhhh they got

• Again, really need a source on him saying that instead of "I swear he did" and again, he aint giving out real spoilers.

If they try to pull some "Lilly now leaves Clem alone" thing then the people writing Lilly are retarded, Im sorry. They cant try that shit in ep 2, then ep 3 have her doing all sorts of fucked up shit, and then episode 4 act like she wasnt doing all that in episode 3. Needs some consistency instead of "fuck it, just make Lilly do whatever."

Pahn711 posted: »

I believe I saw Kent Mudle state this on his Tumblr page a few months ago. And yes, I could see Lilly surviving the season. She has shown

• edited March 2019

Sorry but Kent’s Tumblr page is incredibly active and has a lot of content...I’m not going to spend the time sifting through all that. Hopefully someone else on here can find it faster.

Would it truly be a spoiler to say determinant characters have the potential to survive the season? It could be a Conrad situation where additional choices/actions must be taken to ensure their survival in this episode

As for Lilly, I think the conflict resolution between her and Clem will be more complicated than you implied...doing morally questionable things to protect the people/places you love is a common Walking Dead theme. The Delta may very well be a good community worth protecting. Maybe Clem can still be convinced of that? They are not living a perfect life at the school either....

The player has the option to go with Kenny after he killed Jane in S2. Just sayn’...

Again, really need a source on him saying that instead of "I swear he did" and again, he aint giving out real spoilers. If they try to pu

• edited March 2019

Sorry but Kent’s Tumblr page is incredibly active and has a lot of content...I’m not going to spend the time sifting through all that. Hopefully someone else on here can find it faster.

@Poogers555 Yeah i couldn't find it there's way too much shit on his tumblr and even with the "search" option i didn't find it it's weird,but i definitely remember him saying that.

Yeah i agree with poogs she's just completely unredeemable after EP3 so lilly suddenly helping us/redeeming herself would be stupid i feel like what Kent said was just a lie.

Sorry but Kent’s Tumblr page is incredibly active and has a lot of content...I’m not going to spend the time sifting through all that. Hopef

• If this was a trailer for a normal episode, It would’ve been great. But yea, as others have said, I kinda expected more from a series finale trailer to be honest, this one isn’t even close to the quality of No Going Back’s trailer. I’m still hyped for the episode though.

I’m also surprised about the overall dislike towards the song, I thought it was a solid choice and was definitely better then the avengers rip off music they used in the broken toys trailer.

• edited March 2019

like wow did they ran out of budget for the fucking trailer too?

That's not possible. We're missing something. Skybound should have more of a budget than Telltale did before it shut down. They must've made the trailer like this for a reason. Kmudle himself stated that there wouldn't be that many spoilers in it.

iFoRias posted: »

Probably one of the worst trailer in the entire series,like wow did they ran out of budget for the fucking trailer too ? Jesus christ. We

• edited March 2019

Watching this was not like watching it really u get me? I didn't feel it but hopefully the lack of content or throwbacks in this trailer are fulfilled in the episode, can't believe this is the last we will see of the point and click genre especially TT......

• That could be the case, to much money in details in the trailer would be a huge spoiler.

patrickrc95 posted: »

like wow did they ran out of budget for the fucking trailer too? That's not possible. We're missing something. Skybound should have

• Well I’m playing this episode super slow just to save the moment .

Watching this was not like watching it really u get me? I didn't feel it but hopefully the lack of content or throwbacks in this trailer are

• That was before they pulled an Thicker than Water in Broken Toys, though.

I believe I saw Kent Mudle state this on his Tumblr page a few months ago. And yes, I could see Lilly surviving the season. She has shown

• Well theres also a handy dandy search on the tumblr blog making it so it should be pretty easy for people to find this thing he said for those who saw it and remember what it actually said, but it seems no one can find it still.

And yes, confirming if a determinant character will live if saved is a spoiler, its telling you what their ultimate fate ends up being.

No idea what youre getting at with that Kenny kills Jane analogy lmao. Kenny killed Jane due to her lying about the situation. If youre going to use that analogy it should be flipped. And even then its not a good comparison as Clem had a personal stake in that situation making it an actual gray area about the whole Kenny and Jane situation, unlike the Lilly situation. It would make no sense for Lilly to suddenly be chill, it would just make her character more of a mess. And because we suck Mundle's dick around here, he went on a long ass rant about how they purposely made Delta impossible to agree with, so dont expect the writing to suddenly change to where everyone gives each other a pass.

Sorry but Kent’s Tumblr page is incredibly active and has a lot of content...I’m not going to spend the time sifting through all that. Hopef

• Hmm, can you elaborate on that?

DabigRG posted: »

That was before they pulled an Thicker than Water in Broken Toys, though.

• YOU MEAN I"VE BEENA SCROLLIN THROUGH TWENTY PAGES AT A TIME FOR NOTHIN?!!

Well theres also a handy dandy search on the tumblr blog making it so it should be pretty easy for people to find this thing he said for tho

• Blind SniperBlind Sniper Moderator
    edited March 2019

"I swear to god they better not just have any of them NOT APPEAR AT ALL in 404 like they did with Freeze in Batman 205 or Freds people in MCSM 205"

get a load of this guy, acting like people here are gonna actually care enough about minecraft to understand this reference

(like, dude, i played mcsm 2 and even i don't care enough to recall what that is a reference to ?)

Sign in to comment in this discussion.