Who do you hate the most ?

Comments

• Does both count?

• Arvo because he got away with almost killing Clementine and never showed up again. Minerva is a bitch as well, I'm glad they gave us no option to save her, but I still hated how she refused to die and got Clementine amputated.

• Oh, Minnie. No question.

• Arvo was pretty bad back in Season 2 but Minerva is so much worse. Fucking Bloody Mary in TWD Form.

• Lost half a fucking leg plus Tenn/Violet/Louis because of her

DabigRG posted: »

Oh, Minnie. No question.

• We will never put that animal to justice , he got away with attempted murder , Minerva had a satisfying death it was enjoyable to see her be walker ciao.

AronDracula posted: »

Arvo because he got away with almost killing Clementine and never showed up again. Minerva is a bitch as well, I'm glad they gave us no option to save her, but I still hated how she refused to die and got Clementine amputated.

• I was about to post South Park joke on Minerva but I don’t want it to offend anyone.

Lost half a fucking leg plus Tenn/Violet/Louis because of her

• Site will be dead in a few weeks with no content. Send it.

I was about to post South Park joke on Minerva but I don’t want it to offend anyone.

• I am going to miss winding up my fellow haters. ☠️?

Site will be dead in a few weeks with no content. Send it.

• Same

I am going to miss winding up my fellow haters. ☠️?

• For me the question would be more like “who do you love the most?”... I’m gonna call this one a tie.

• Samezy.

Krapinka posted: »

For me the question would be more like “who do you love the most?”... I’m gonna call this one a tie.

• I guess this is legit, given how you said you hate both equally. So, that would mean you also have the same amount of love for both (which is none), therefore - I see no logical fallacy :ь

Samezy.

• Me neither, dude. ?

I guess this is legit, given how you said you hate both equally. So, that would mean you also have the same amount of love for both (which is none), therefore - I see no logical fallacy :ь

• Really now?

For me the question would be more like “who do you love the most?”... I’m gonna call this one a tie.

• Why not?

Really now?

• edited March 2019

Uh, probably because these are two characters who most well known for allegedly being shoved into the story after the halfway point, get bothering minimal development for their role, and mainly fuck things up for the group, particularly little miss masscot?

Why not?

• edited March 2019

Minerva has this Diagnosis.

• Yup.

Uh, probably because these are two characters who most well known for allegedly being shoved into the story after the halfway point, get bot

• Guess the stereo typical to say that Minerva had no soul because she’s a ginger?

• Damn.

Guess the stereo typical to say that Minerva had no soul because she’s a ginger?

• In my game Minnie got Violet killed so yeah I hate her way more

• Stupid Minerva.

In my game Minnie got Violet killed so yeah I hate her way more

• edited March 2019

Yeah, I am being serious rn. I could write two whole essays about what I love in each one of them & why I think the way they’re written works well, but tbh, I doubt anybody cares. Let’s just say, it’s like 50 percent the content of their actual character to me, and 50 - pure spite & my love for “villains”. Also, my general Annoyance with how everyone acts like you’re supposed to base character’s value on how well they treat Clementine & benefit her cause, as if she is somehow special or valuable to them, when in reality, she is just this way to the players, and not to actual people within game’s setting.

Really now?

• Ah yeah, I remember that episode.
    Damn, they must've been thorough.

Minerva has this Diagnosis.

• I mean, I agree with that last sentence, but uh, okay.

Yeah, I am being serious rn. I could write two whole essays about what I love in each one of them & why I think the way they’re written

• Probably Minerva. She pretended to let us out of the prison cell only to throw us back in. Like what did that actually gain her and what was the thought process? Just to troll Clementine? THEN she comes back later only to damage clementine’s leg, which is why she got bit in the first place, as well as the fact that she got Louis/Violet/Ten killed, whereas Arvo got absolutely victimised and then took it out on Clementine, only for her to live.

Although I wish we could have killed Arvo, I can now make it as my head canon that he died halfway to Texas while Bonnie and Mike lived life normally on the road (I forgive them, they didn’t want to shoot Clementine and their reason for leaving was justified despite my love and devotion to Kenny ?⛵️)

• I hate Arvo more. The Minnie we see was one created by the Delta. To be a ruthless, heartless killer. If she didn't become a killer, she would've been killed. The real Minnie Violet, Tenn and the others knew was killed by the Delta through brainwashing and the threat of torture. In the end, after being bitten and knowing she'll die, Minnie simply broke and only wanted one thing. To be with her brother. Minnie's actions were horrid and I see them as unforgivable, but I don't blame Minnie for the death of Sophie nor Violet/Louis/Tenn. This was the Delta's fault, this is what the Delta did to the children they captured. They turned them into monsters.

• Luckily I let AJ made the decision and sorry Tenn I like you but your a Liability .

In my game Minnie got Violet killed so yeah I hate her way more

• Sounds like Jane’s views on Sarah.

Luckily I let AJ made the decision and sorry Tenn I like you but your a Liability .

• Cheese and fuckin rice, if you favored Violet, that's pretty damn close.

Sounds like Jane’s views on Sarah.

• edited March 2019

Why do you keep saying that? Lool.

Cheese and fuckin rice, if you favored Violet, that's pretty damn close.

• Both are useless in heated situations , as much as I love those peaceful characters they were getting in my way of survival and that’s why I had to cut the unvilical cord.( metaphorically speaking ) .

Sounds like Jane’s views on Sarah.

• In other words: ¡no es mi culpa! ?

Both are useless in heated situations , as much as I love those peaceful characters they were getting in my way of survival and that’s why I had to cut the unvilical cord.( metaphorically speaking ) .

• Minnie at least got her comeuppance, Arvo, for all we know, is still out there kicking and breathing, and that right there is an injustice.

Then again, while Arvo's injury nearly killed Clem, it was Minnie's that played a direct role in her getting bit and losing her leg. Hell, even without the bite, with how bad that injury was, I'd be surprised if they didn't end up chopping it off anyway.

Tough call, and I never would have thought someone would surpass Arvo, but Minnie is more hated to me.

• Which one?

Why do you keep saying that? Lool.

• ‘Cheese and rice’.

Which one?

• That’s why I wanted to change Ge the community on who is the most hated because frankly both almost got them killed but Minerva surpasses Arvo because she almost succeeded.

Minnie at least got her comeuppance, Arvo, for all we know, is still out there kicking and breathing, and that right there is an injustice.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.