Who do you hate the most ?

Comments

• Relatable :kensad:

myself

• I was one of those likes ?

Minnie at least got her comeuppance, Arvo, for all we know, is still out there kicking and breathing, and that right there is an injustice.

• Say it out loud.

‘Cheese and rice’.

• I did, lol.

DabigRG posted: »

Say it out loud.

• So yeah.

Also, Mighty No. 9.

I did, lol.

• DabigRG posted: »

So yeah. Also, Mighty No. 9.

• I am so confused.

Lol @DabigRG @RobertHirschko1

• I guess Minerva. She was so fucked up in TFS. Arvo is just a scared kid

• Where's the joke?

Lol @DabigRG @RobertHirschko1

• He wanted Clementine dead after shooting his walker sister.

I guess Minerva. She was so fucked up in TFS. Arvo is just a scared kid

• Natasha, da.

He wanted Clementine dead after shooting his walker sister.

• Neat.
    To be fair, I don't think he wanted dead exactly, but he definitely felt some kinda way about her after that whole situation.

He wanted Clementine dead after shooting his walker sister.

• Minerva. Can’t look past someone killing their own twin.

• I loved Minnie. In that, she was an amazing character. She’s realistically gone through months of abuse and conditioning that she wasn’t able to break free from, and then completely lost her mind. I don’t like her in that I want to be friends with her, but she was believable and tragic, and her singing on the bridge was one of the most horrifying/epic moments of the series. Arvo was a spineless worm I didn’t give a shit about and he didn’t even scare me a little bit, let alone the way Minnie did.

• Minnie singing was like sonthing out of a horror/slasher film

alliebee posted: »

I loved Minnie. In that, she was an amazing character. She’s realistically gone through months of abuse and conditioning that she wasn’t abl

• Minerva.
    And here I thought Marlon and Lilly were the craziest characters in TWDG.

• Marlon was coward and let. Interval turn into a monster.

Nyxeris posted: »

Minerva. And here I thought Marlon and Lilly were the craziest characters in TWDG.

• I know it's not an option but I hate troy and carver way more than I hate Minerva or arvo lol. I think I hate arvo more though

• Arvo by faaar. Minnie isn't even top 10. Not going to join this circlejerk, go back and play the games. Everyone saying Minnie is based of it being recent in your mind.

• edited March 2019

Nah. For me, it’s based on her killing her own twin sister. In my opinion, that tops anything Arvo did

Arvo by faaar. Minnie isn't even top 10. Not going to join this circlejerk, go back and play the games. Everyone saying Minnie is based of it being recent in your mind.

• Yes, a twin sister that wasn't even in the game.

AnimalBoy posted: »

Nah. For me, it’s based on her killing her own twin sister. In my opinion, that tops anything Arvo did

• Doesn't matter, you should never trust someone who killed their own family in cold blood.

Yes, a twin sister that wasn't even in the game.

• But it does matter. I'm not going to care about a character I've never even interacted with.

AronDracula posted: »

Doesn't matter, you should never trust someone who killed their own family in cold blood.

• And I'm not going to trust somebody who killed people in cold blood without good reasons.

But it does matter. I'm not going to care about a character I've never even interacted with.

• I never said I trusted her?

And I'm not going to trust somebody who killed people in cold blood without good reasons.

• Yeah but there is no reason why she is innocent. She is the one who got Clementine amputated in the first place.

I never said I trusted her?

• I never said she was innocent either. I just don't think she's in my top 10 most hated villains.

Yeah but there is no reason why she is innocent. She is the one who got Clementine amputated in the first place.

• edited March 2019

@AronDracula got a point she the whole reason why Clementine lost her leg and got Tenn Louis/Violet killed but it was also Marlons fault because he was a scared little boy giving Tenns sisters away minerva was heavily indoctrinated with Delta bullshit that’s why she is a secondary problem but Marlon is the first.

I never said she was innocent either. I just don't think she's in my top 10 most hated villains.

• Very true.
    She's still lame though.

@AronDracula got a point she the whole reason why Clementine lost her leg and got Tenn Louis/Violet killed but it was also Marlons fault be

• ¿Marlon es un pendejo, sí?

@AronDracula got a point she the whole reason why Clementine lost her leg and got Tenn Louis/Violet killed but it was also Marlons fault be

• edited March 2019

Minnie:

• Lilly brainwashes Minerva into killing her own sister, still gets emotional over it.
    • Tries to kill Clementine, cuts her leg, leading her to get bit by a walker.
    • Arguably gets Louis & Violet killed. Tenn wanted to die.

Arvo:

• Lies about getting supplies stolen off him.
    • Gets Russian group to attack Clementine's group.
    • Gets said Russian group killed, including his sister.
    • Leads Clem's group to an ice lake where Luke dies, Bonnie dies and Clementine nearly dies.
    • Warps Bonnie & Mike to turn on the group, steals their supplies.
    • Shoots Clementine and runs off with Bonnie & Mike, leaving them for dead.
    • Arguably warps Jane into hating Kenny as well, causing them both to die by Clem's hand.

Minnie worse. Telltale community logic.

• edited March 2019

You forgot Minnie tricking Clementeen into getting captured, trying to blow her and AJ up, aiming to take Tenn down with her, and blaming her for everything, whether true or not. Some may also hold her accountable for what Violet/Louis suffer, but that's up in the air enough to not really count.

As for Arvo, he doesn't exactly lie per say aside from maybe allowing Clementine to be initially blamed for what Jane did. Other than that and shooting her in the end, the rest was stuff that happened due to other characters' predisposed decisions and/or reactions. Or in the ice lake's case, out of anyone's control entirely.
    That's the weird thing about him: he's not much of an antagonist himself for the most part, but he just happened to be around when shit getting at it's worst, usually doing nothing. Something similar might also be said for Jane except that she actually had a lot more control over how things progressed.

Minnie: * Lilly brainwashes Minerva into killing her own sister, still gets emotional over it. * Tries to kill Clementine, cuts her le

• edited March 2019

That’s a pretty cold way of seeing things. That’s like saying you wouldn’t care if someone died because you didn’t get to know them before hand.

“She killed her sister?” “Eh, I didn’t know her.” “Who cares?”

Just...wow

All i know is that I get plenty sad when I read about someone dying tragically. Doesn’t matter if I never knew/met them.

Yes, a twin sister that wasn't even in the game.

• We're talking about video game characters here, not real life lmao.

That’s a pretty cold way of seeing things. That’s like saying you wouldn’t care if someone died because you didn’t get to know them before

• Doesn’t matter. Murder is murder. Real, fake, etc. It’s impact shouldn’t be dulled just because you don’t care about the person/character it happened to.

Look...I don’t know how old you are, but I’m too damned old to be arguing with someone on a forum about their lack of empathy.

We're talking about video game characters here, not real life lmao.

• Dude, stop using dumb excuse. It's like you're saying we weren't supposed to cry to Lee's death.

We're talking about video game characters here, not real life lmao.

• edited March 2019

Well said ????????

Doesn’t matter. Murder is murder. Real, fake, etc. It’s impact shouldn’t be dulled just because you don’t care about the person/character it

• What is happening?

• I think people have a Lily syndrome .

Dude, stop using dumb excuse. It's like you're saying we weren't supposed to cry to Lee's death.

• People saying that we shouldn’t feel for Sothies death even if we never met her @AnimalBoy was just talking about Feeling remorse for even people that you don’t Matt still have to feel sad for them.

DabigRG posted: »

What is happening?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.