Who do you hate the most ?

13»

Comments

• Uh-huh...
    Pardon, is English a Second Language for you?

People saying that we shouldn’t feel for Sothies death even if we never met her @AnimalBoy was just talking about Feeling remorse for even people that you don’t Matt still have to feel sad for them.

• Sorry I use the speaker to talk because I got some good stuff to say when I type sometimes the good stuff fades away (fast)

DabigRG posted: »

Uh-huh... Pardon, is English a Second Language for you?

• Ah, a phone using poster--a voice command preferring one. That could explain it.
    Perhaps its a simple matter of proofreading your text before actually posting it for any mistakes or misconceptions.

Sorry I use the speaker to talk because I got some good stuff to say when I type sometimes the good stuff fades away (fast)

• Siri is a dumbass

Ah, a phone using poster--a voice command preferring one. That could explain it. Perhaps its a simple matter of proofreading your text before actually posting it for any mistakes or misconceptions.

• I can imagine.

Siri is a dumbass

• A lil' mayhem never hurt anyone, right? ;)

What is happening?

• Depending on what the outcome is.

A lil' mayhem never hurt anyone, right?

• Haa.

Depending on what the outcome is.

• Tough call, I say Minerva Arvo was so naïve and didn’t even realize that his sister was a walker that he is just a stupid young adult but for Minerva she killed her sister that’s even worse .

Haa.

• Arvo and Minerva are about the same age btw. AJ is 6. Being a stupid young adult is no excuse for the things he did.

Tough call, I say Minerva Arvo was so naïve and didn’t even realize that his sister was a walker that he is just a stupid young adult but for Minerva she killed her sister that’s even worse .

• I understand that all too well..

Sorry I use the speaker to talk because I got some good stuff to say when I type sometimes the good stuff fades away (fast)

Sign in to comment in this discussion.