Possible Wolf 2 and Batman Shadows Edition Leak (Pics AND Video!)

Comments

• ADHOC IS STILL ALIVE!???!?!!??!?!?!?!?! NO FUCKING WAY. THIS DAY CANNOT GET ANY BETTER. WE ARE FOR SURE WALKING OUT WITH AT LEAST 1 THING TELLTALE.

• edited December 2019

ok fuck. Sabi said something (big leaker - leaks smash bros and shit)

• Isn't AdHoc made up of old Telltale employees like the ones who worked on the original Wolf? What if LCG hired them to make season 2?

4k60fpsHDR posted: »

https://twitter.com/theAdHocStudio/status/1205224537912004608 ADHOC IS STILL ALIVE!???!?!!??!?!?!?!?! NO FUCKING WAY. THIS DAY CANNOT GET ANY BETTER. WE ARE FOR SURE WALKING OUT WITH AT LEAST 1 THING TELLTALE.

• inb4 leak is fake Adhoc is making Wolf 2

4k60fpsHDR posted: »

https://twitter.com/theAdHocStudio/status/1205224537912004608 ADHOC IS STILL ALIVE!???!?!!??!?!?!?!?! NO FUCKING WAY. THIS DAY CANNOT GET ANY BETTER. WE ARE FOR SURE WALKING OUT WITH AT LEAST 1 THING TELLTALE.

• oh my god

Poogers555 posted: »

ok fuck. Sabi said something (big leaker - leaks smash bros and shit) https://twitter.com/new_wabisabi/status/1205221131549982720

• Hmm, the AdHoc and Sabi tweets have me interested and, dare I say, building hope.

• if the leaks are real (they probably are) then i'm glad they've kept bigby's old model and not FAT BIGBY

• edited December 2019

Biggy Tiddy Biggo The Wolf

iFoRias posted: »

if the leaks are real (they probably are) then i'm glad they've kept bigby's old model and not FAT BIGBY

• DAMN THESE NEW LEAKS BETTER BE REAL OR I'M gonna die NEVER TRUSTING ANYONE EVER AGAIN

• HOLY SHIT, GUYS, ITS GONNA HAPPEN TONIGHT!

• How dare you

booper posted: »

This song is horrible.

• Pffft, okay, boomer.

This song is horrible.

• edited December 2019

okay I'm a fucking sucker for cosmetics. Gimme gimme gimme!

As for wolf. Not getting my hopes up.

• OMGOMGOMGOMGIT'S REAL?!?!?!

Leaker posted more pics.

• What are you talking about? Thicc Biggo Bigby is Best Bigby!

iFoRias posted: »

if the leaks are real (they probably are) then i'm glad they've kept bigby's old model and not FAT BIGBY

• Of course I'll be really happy if this turns out to be true. But I'm gonna be a little bit annoyed because that's literally just the season 1 model, which makes me think season 2 is gonna have a bunch of reused assets.

• I wouldn't mind tbh

lupinb0y posted: »

Of course I'll be really happy if this turns out to be true. But I'm gonna be a little bit annoyed because that's literally just the season 1 model, which makes me think season 2 is gonna have a bunch of reused assets.

• To be far, that leak could still be fake :grimace:

Or at least that's just what I'm praying to myself at this point.

@lupinb0y get the butter and the hot dog bun, we're getting RPG stats, cosmetics and a TF2 mod playing King Cole.

• Normally I'd get your point, but I think Wolf's art style is distinct enough to where I'd rather they use the same Season 1 style if it prevents a new art style that otherwise loses the charm.

Then again, the gif is super blurry, so maybe the assets are slightly touched up - more than we can perceive from a blurry, potato-camera gif.

Of course I'll be really happy if this turns out to be true. But I'm gonna be a little bit annoyed because that's literally just the season 1 model, which makes me think season 2 is gonna have a bunch of reused assets.

• edited December 2019

I wouldn't mind it at all if it's just an updated version of the season 1 model with higher resolution textures and maybe a little smoother looking, but it looks like it's just straight up the season 1 model.

And if the leaks from a few weeks back were real (which I still doubt) it also means they ripped off a fanmade Team Fortress 2 model.

I'm just super paranoid about what the final thing will be.

Normally I'd get your point, but I think Wolf's art style is distinct enough to where I'd rather they use the same Season 1 style if it prev

• if it is true you gotta remember this is early. Really really really early stuff. reusing assets/models to present a pitch or idea isn't uncommon and this new telltale are small. Like really small. If they are able to present it in a way thats interesting I'm willing to look to what they'll have cooking up with real time and attention.

I wouldn't mind it at all if it's just an updated version of the season 1 model with higher resolution textures and maybe a little smoother

• Same, Id much rather the game look the exact same as Season 1 then get some crappy looking Biggo the Wolf type of style

I wouldn't mind tbh

• Personally I dont think that other "leak" is related seeing how the guy nuked his profile after he was called out on the TF2 model.

Plus he said the trailer had someone knocking on Bigby's door, this trailer looks like Bigby is in a bar.

I wouldn't mind it at all if it's just an updated version of the season 1 model with higher resolution textures and maybe a little smoother

• Isn't it obvious? Bigby now owns a bar. And naturally, someone knocks on the door, as you do when outside a bar.

Poogers555 posted: »

Personally I dont think that other "leak" is related seeing how the guy nuked his profile after he was called out on the TF2 model. Plus he said the trailer had someone knocking on Bigby's door, this trailer looks like Bigby is in a bar.

• edited December 2019

I wonder what they mean by a "noir-style visual makeover." Maybe a black and white/greyscale filter?

Either way I'll get it :grimace:

https://twitter.com/Wario64/status/1205272130876690433 there it is. 5 dollar dlc. Fuck it! I'm getting it

• edited December 2019

Damn, this may mean the leak isnt real as it said January. I guess theres a chance a physical release in January? Sadly this doesnt reveal that much info other than it has a filter which was already kinda knew.

Really hoping Wolf still happens. I mean Hell remember how we kept saying maybe Batman releases same day so they can go "Heres Batman while you wait"

Really wish there was an official screenshot from that so we'd just know oof

Edit: Even if this isnt real, we know they are at the game awards, so lets hope that means they will do what were hoping, announce small batman re-release and then announce Wolf 2

https://twitter.com/Wario64/status/1205272130876690433 there it is. 5 dollar dlc. Fuck it! I'm getting it

• Releases on Epic Games AND Steam, that's what I like to hear!

• Wait so they're actually updating the original games? This isn't a re-release with exclusive features?

Now this has me interested...

• looks like its both, either buy the Shadow Edition or pay 5 dollars if you already own the games

AChicken posted: »

Wait so they're actually updating the original games? This isn't a re-release with exclusive features? Now this has me interested...

• Trailer

• Praying that this game will be good lmao

• Hey Green, long time no see.

Green613 posted: »

Praying that this game will be good lmao

• Hi :)
    How are you?

Hey Green, long time no see.

• Very happy with the news, other than that, pretty good. Moving into my own apartment in a couple of days, starting a new job at Amazon next month. You?

Hi How are you?

• Same about the news haha. Congrats on the new job! I just transferred a couple of months ago to a new store (Home Depot) for a promotion so lifes been going pretty awesome lately. Of course more work means less time to pay attention to internet stuff though so I've been so out of touch with a lot of things lately.

Very happy with the news, other than that, pretty good. Moving into my own apartment in a couple of days, starting a new job at Amazon next month. You?

• Thanks, congrats on your promotion.

Same about the news haha. Congrats on the new job! I just transferred a couple of months ago to a new store (Home Depot) for a promotion so

• Real. It was revealed at the Game Awards earlier today.

• This is as real as it gets, my dude. We're finally getting TWAU s2!

• I am hyped for TWAU S2. It has been a long time and I honestly thought that it will never be back. :)

Sign in to comment in this discussion.