Possible Wolf 2 and Batman Shadows Edition Leak (Pics AND Video!)

Comments

• Well seeing as how it aired on the Game Awards...

• bruh, it literally aired on the Game awards. It is official!

• I pieced together the gifs into a video to make the continuation between them more easy to follow.

Not trying to claim this 'leak' has any truth to it- I'm airing on the side of caution- but I do find it more convincing with it being animated and properly rendered.

• I'm on team "they're real." Both this and the Game Awards teaser use the same season 1 model for Bigby, but this one looks a little too polished and smoothly animated to be fake:

Also, Sabi cleared the guy on Twitter and said everything he was saying about Batman Shadow Edition was real. If he's right about that much, I can't see him faking this.

hemfbg posted: »

I pieced together the gifs into a video to make the continuation between them more easy to follow. Not trying to claim this 'leak' ha

• So when do you guys think these supposed leaks will be unveiled? Im guessing Batman won't be till next month but its weird Wolf will have (supposedly) two trailers not that far apart. Especially for a not 2020 game.

• Well they kinda have to since it would break canon otherwise :P

• Well since this teaser hints that bigby will go back to his old ways (more fighting) is enough for me to rest assured this sequel is going to be awesome.

• Being honest I think the Wolf stuff is fake, but the Batman stuff is obviously real with the classification and all that. No idea when theyll announce Batman though, already super weird that press release got leaked the same night as the game awards saying "download right now!" but then nothing happened.

So when do you guys think these supposed leaks will be unveiled? Im guessing Batman won't be till next month but its weird Wolf will have (supposedly) two trailers not that far apart. Especially for a not 2020 game.

• Yes but it wasnt the same at all. I know it looks well made but it still doesnt match. I guess we have to wait until more Batman details happen to know if its real or not, but Im thinking fake.

• edited December 2019

Well, the Batman Arkham fan channel has caught on...

C'mon Telltale, where is it? We know already...

(either its coming this Tuesday -- digital storefront refresh day -- or the leak is way in advance and the leaker was right that it'll come in January.)

• edited December 2019

I think this pretty much confirms the leaker was making stuff up honestly. He claimed that Shadows Edition would add a bunch of random stuff like collectables, customisation and what not but failed to mention anything about the noir filter, and yet it seems like that's pretty much what the DLC is. He can guess a date and be correct but it doesn't change the fact that he was wrong about everything else.

Not to mention none of the Wolf stuff he claimed ended up being true.

Honestly I'm almost certain the past two leaks have been posted by one guy with way too much time on their hands.

AChicken posted: »

Well, the Batman Arkham fan channel has caught on... https://twitter.com/ArkhamVideos/status/1206012412903731201 https://twitter.com/A

• edited December 2019

Hm, you might be right about that. I never really cared much about the customization element anyway, as I kinda feel it would detract from the original vision/design of each game's character costumes.

I still believe that it'll release soon, since with all eyes on Telltale coming back with Wolf 2, now's the time to sell people on the idea of a new Telltale product.

lupinb0y posted: »

I think this pretty much confirms the leaker was making stuff up honestly. He claimed that Shadows Edition would add a bunch of random stuff

• Yeah it'll probably release by years end, or at the latest some time in January. I doubt they'll hold it off for long since some people are already aware of its existence.

Hm, you might be right about that. I never really cared much about the customization element anyway, as I kinda feel it would detract from t

• Well, that just randomly dropped.

• edited December 2019

Yay so it's real. But I'm still suuuper confused.

Trailer says available now

Description says "in the near future"

There's no blog post yet

Still not sure if this is supposed to work as a DLC for both seasons, or if there'll be 1 DLC each for each season.
    Also not sure if it's a bundle of two seperate games or one game featuring two Batman seasons. (They say it's a DLC for 'Batman The Telltale Series' but the cover art is from Enemy Within, and the style spans both seasons.) Ugh.

Get your stuff together Telltale.

dojo32161 posted: »

Well, that just randomly dropped.

• The worst part is that they probably didn't even hire yet a person to deal with their social media and site.

Yay so it's real. But I'm still suuuper confused. Trailer says available now Description says "in the near future" There's no blo

• It is avaliable right now on Steam and Epic

Yay so it's real. But I'm still suuuper confused. Trailer says available now Description says "in the near future" There's no blo

• I kinda hope they step up their social media game, what theyve done so far has been on their twitter for example has been kinda weird.

Box Tv posted: »

The worst part is that they probably didn't even hire yet a person to deal with their social media and site.

• Epic? But didn't the trailer say Steam and Xbox One with Epic, PS4 and Nintendo Switch being later?

Poogers555 posted: »

It is avaliable right now on Steam and Epic

• edited December 2019

As dojo mentioned above, it should be available now on Steam and Xbox one, with other platforms and Epic coming later.

There's 1 DLC for each season, but I noticed that right now you can just buy a DLC bundle with both DLCs with a 50% discount. (so you pay as if you were paying for just one DLC, so that's nice) The bundle with the games + DLCs contains separated games, it's not a new one. Also I guess they decided to mainly promote the second season, because that one's newer and better received.

But yeah, their twitter is suspiciously silent. Smh Telltale.

EDIT: It's out on Epic.

• It is out on Epic right now. I wonder whats going on with this release it seems so strange. Kinda just randomly drops, info about it not being correct like saying it aint out on Epic yet when it is, that whole press release thing.

Epic? But didn't the trailer say Steam and Xbox One with Epic, PS4 and Nintendo Switch being later?

• WOW! I just got two updates for the two seasons of Telltale's Batman. Still I updated them yet,I went to the Shadows Edition,yet it says buy on it? Is this a free update or something you have to buy? Aldo I went to go buy it and it isn't there in the store

• Is it a free dlc? If it is or not? Why did I get a update for it? They were big updates for both of seasons of this game

It is out on Epic right now. I wonder whats going on with this release it seems so strange. Kinda just randomly drops, info about it not being correct like saying it aint out on Epic yet when it is, that whole press release thing.

• DLC update that you need to buy in order to use. Kinda weird it updates regardless of if you own it though.

strwar3 posted: »

Is it a free dlc? If it is or not? Why did I get a update for it? They were big updates for both of seasons of this game

• edited December 2019

Okay thanks. I guess I have to buy it. That is weird still

DLC update that you need to buy in order to use. Kinda weird it updates regardless of if you own it though.

• NikolahNikolah ModeratorVerified

The update contains bug fixes and support for the DLC.

DLC update that you need to buy in order to use. Kinda weird it updates regardless of if you own it though.

• Well, while we're talking about the DLC... anyone know how it works? I have it installed, but there's no new option in the menu and launching an episode doesn't ask you if you want to use it, so I dunno.

• I have the same problem. Bought the dlc, steam shows it in the installed, but there are no changes in the game.

Well, while we're talking about the DLC... anyone know how it works? I have it installed, but there's no new option in the menu and launching an episode doesn't ask you if you want to use it, so I dunno.

• So batman in black and white then,that's it.

thanks telltale

• Can you please let us know if there are some problems with Shadows edition as a dlc on Steam? Installing it does not give an option to choose the black and white, neither before starting the game, nor during the game itself.

Nikolah posted: »

The update contains bug fixes and support for the DLC.

• Well, Telltale finally has a page for it..

https://www.telltale.com/batman-shadows-edition/

Step into the shadows and experience the twisted world of Telltale’s Batman in a way that brings the fractured persona of the Dark Knight and the City of Gotham to life in a sinister, new way. Enhanced with hand recolored gameplay and remastered textures, the Telltale Batman Shadows Edition brings all ten Telltale Batman episodes across two seasons into one, complete game while staying true to the spirit of the Dark Knight’s rich, visually compelling history. For existing Batman: The Enemy Within and Batman: A Telltale Series owners, the Batman Shadows Mode is available for purchase as a downloadable add-on.

Includes:
    • Batman: The Telltale Series (Episodes 1-5)
    • Batman: The Enemy Within (Episodes 1-5)
    • Batman Shadows Mode

edited December 2019

Yes, it’s a known issue on the steam version. The team in charge of releasing patches is working on it right now. Hopefully it won’t be too much longer, I’ll update everyone if I hear anything new.

FYI please keep checking for an update, once it’s resolved you’ll have a patch which addresses some old bugs in the seasons and also supports the new DLC.

0v3rp0w3r posted: »

Can you please let us know if there are some problems with Shadows edition as a dlc on Steam? Installing it does not give an option to choose the black and white, neither before starting the game, nor during the game itself.

• Thanks for sharing!

Well, Telltale finally has a page for it.. https://www.telltale.com/batman-shadows-edition/ Step into the shadows and experience th

• Can you also update the PS4 users when it's available on the PSN?

Yes, it’s a known issue on the steam version. The team in charge of releasing patches is working on it right now. Hopefully it won’t be too

• Thanks for the conformation! :) Will be waiting for the updates.

Yes, it’s a known issue on the steam version. The team in charge of releasing patches is working on it right now. Hopefully it won’t be too

• 5 dollars for both seasons isn't too bad. This is a good way in supporting new telltale, and you get a fancy sin city esque filter along with that donation. Now if I could only get it to work and I'll be a happy camper!

I don’t have an update on ps4 yet, it’s currently going through all the red tape to release and as soon as we can it’ll be available. :( I am also a PS4 user so I feel your pain! Keep an eye on our publisher for announcements and twitter for more information.

Can you also update the PS4 users when it's available on the PSN?

• Thank you.

I don’t have an update on ps4 yet, it’s currently going through all the red tape to release and as soon as we can it’ll be available. I am

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator
    edited December 2019

Enemy Within updated for me, and now I can play the Shadows version for it, still waiting on the first game, though.

Good news, the missing Steam update for both seasons should be available now. Check for updates and get the latest patch. Please let our customer support team know if you are having any further issues (at www.telltale.com)

Sign in to comment in this discussion.