Asking For Minecraft Story Mode Season 3 Until We get it

Comments

• edited September 2023

Hi everyone, I am sorry for being inactive again. Life has been nothing but stressful..but I do hope you guys are doing okay . I thank you all for keeping this thread going.

• You dont have to end counting because then i will be the only og to carry it :'(

• And I appreciate it you for it!!! Thank you keeping this thread going, Jesse is best :)

Jesseisbest posted: »

You dont have to end counting because then i will be the only og to carry it

• edited September 2023

Yeah man seeing you go is gonna be heartbreaking. Bro carried this thread for a very long time. I also find it interesting how the og that created this forum said a day but nothing else

• Nonetheless it was cool to see that guy again

• Are you talking to me or someone else?

Bossatron posted: »

Yeah man seeing you go is gonna be heartbreaking. Bro carried this thread for a very long time. I also find it interesting how the og that created this forum said a day but nothing else

• The first part is you and the second part is the guy that created this thread. I don’t know how to spell his name correctly lol.

UltraJesse posted: »

Are you talking to me or someone else?

• Yeah when I leave it will be sad :( , but don’t worry. There will be other people to carry the thread, I actually thank you and other people for carrying the thread while I was gone.

The first part is you and the second part is the guy that created this thread. I don’t know how to spell his name correctly lol.

• edited September 2023

We will all carry your legacy

• Thank you Bossatron 🤝 I hope you are enjoying the forum!

• We sure will 💪

• That’s why I love you guys

We sure will 💪

• Day 969 of counting for MCSM S3 until we get it.

• OK it's the end of school today and during that time I made an interactive game (unfinished however drawn so easy to finish)

• edited September 2023

You pull up to the gas station, The police interrogate you and say state your name. A.) Alis Kana (Leave now in English) B.) Your name (Drawing later)

• edited September 2023

Here it is :

• WAIT CHRONOGEO!? Did you become homeless?

chronogeo posted: »

Day 955

• It is day 970*

UltraJesse posted: »

Day 971

• Day 971 of asking for MCSM 3 until we get it

• Hey guys i've been waiting for so long just to see a sight of mcsm 3 but mojang just stand with themselves. They've lately announced that mc dungeons is officially discontinued and they will be working on a new minecraft experience game. I hope that this may lead us to achieve our goal finnaly

• Day 972 of asking for MCSM S3 until we get it.

• Wait its discontinued? I mean it was quite a short time that game was alive. It seems that apart from original MC other games dont stand a chance. It reminds me how quickly Minecraft earth died if someone even remembers now. But great to see that they will be working on something new toho.

WeCanDoIt posted: »

Hey guys i've been waiting for so long just to see a sight of mcsm 3 but mojang just stand with themselves. They've lately announced that mc

• uh when you posted this it was 12 hours apart. goodness me timezones are annoying I just wonder whats the real amount of days

Day 972 of asking for MCSM S3 until we get it.

• edited September 2023

Guys please answer to my interactive game

• edited September 2023

Hmmmmmm

Here it is :

• I choose A

Guys please answer to my interactive game

• edited September 2023

You Left Ending.

You went back to the highway and got caught a year later.
    You were sentenced to 10 years for resisting arrest and assault.

• What would option B give me?

You Left Ending. You went back to the highway and got caught a year later. You were sentenced to 10 years for resisting arrest and assault.

• edited October 2023

Here is the picture of the ending :

• edited October 2023

Here is what option B gives :

You are in court. How do you plea? A.) Not guilty B.) Guilty C.) Neutral

• Really? It said you commented day 970 on the 28th and I commented day 971 on the 29?

It is day 970*

• Day 980 and 981 (combo wombo)

• thanks I appreciate that! it has gotten a lot better :]

Cocoa6372 posted: »

No one else except the Bossatron dude may notice that Chrono is back, but I do Welcome back to your thread and I hope your life has been going well

• I am doing a lot better! I'm still homeless, but my job is going well and I'm getting some help for my mental illnesses and disorders. Honestly, I had randomly decided to pop back in here to see how things were going and I was so surprised to know that there were people out here still keeping this thread alive!! I cannot state how amazed and bewildered I am to see so much love poured into this thread and I am so appreciative of what you guys have done. Thank you so much from the bottom of my heart!!

chronogeo is that really you? The almighty, the creator of this thread? I honestly cannot believe it. I was wondering what have happened. Ho

Sign in to comment in this discussion.