Asking For Minecraft Story Mode Season 3 Until We get it

Comments

• Goodbye :(

UltraJesse posted: »

I am so sorry!! I’ve been so busy with life and I didn’t even come back on day 1000 😢 nevertheless, I am grateful to be in the journey with

• Day 1012 of asking for MCSM S3 until we get it.

• This is actually amazing

GTA 6 X MCSM CONFIRMED!?!??!?

• Day 1013 of asking for MCSM S3 until we get it.

• Day 1014 and 1015 of asking for MCSM S3 until we get it.

• Day 1016 of asking for MCSM S3 until we get it.

• It finally happened

Jesseisbest posted: »

Today, as of 21.11.2023 shortly before midnight I can loudly and proudly say that today is: DAY 1000 OF ASKING FOR MCSM S3 UNTIL WE GET I

• edited December 2023

1000 days happened
    Now what
    And I just realised twau s2 isn't released yet :pain:

Even if there's going to be a third season, there's still twau s2 to be released, buckle up because I'm guna see this thread for 1000 more days lol.

• Day 1017 of asking for MCSM S3 until we get it.

• Day 1018 of asking for MCSM S3 until we get it.

• Day 1019 of asking for MCSM S3 until we get it.

• Day 1020 and 1021 of asking for MCSM S3 until we get it.

• Day 1022 of asking for MCSM S3 until we get it.

• Hi Guys, this is my contribution with this thread, and i'm here in day 1023 asking for S3 lol xD

• Oh, hello! Am I going to have a new friend to count with 😊?

But seriously, welcome in this thread, I hope you enjoy your time here 🙂(tho it's mostly about counting but still).

CosmosGuyBR posted: »

Hi Guys, this is my contribution with this thread, and i'm here in day 1023 asking for S3 lol xD

• haha, i just wanted to participate even if it was just once, MCSM did an important part in my life (and although it was a good conclusion to season 2) other continuations (more stories for example) or just more affection/attention from the community (I personally think MCSM had very little recognition) would be nice! so im here i guess :)

Oh, hello! Am I going to have a new friend to count with 😊? But seriously, welcome in this thread, I hope you enjoy your time here 🙂(tho it's mostly about counting but still).

• Day 1024 of asking for MCSM S3 until we get it.

• Day 1025 and 1026 of asking for MCSM S3 until we get it.

• Day 1027 of asking for MCSM S3 until we get it.

• Day 1028 of asking for MCSM S3 until we get it.

• Day 1028. A momentous day. A fine day. A great day.

• Day 1029 of asking for MCSM S3 until we get it.

• Day 1030 of asking for MCSM S3 until we get it.

• Thank you! I know you can do this :) . We are all depending are you Jesseisbest!

Hello Ultra Jesse! While I'll cry everyday for the rest of the time you'll be gone, I can't really blame you. It had to be exhausting to cou

• what about roblox telltale story mode, since minecraft had two seasons already

• Day 1031 and 1032 of asking for MCSM S3 until we get it.

• Thank you 💙. And I wish you merry christmas and happy new year!🎄

UltraJesse posted: »

Thank you! I know you can do this . We are all depending are you Jesseisbest!

• Day 1033, 1034 and 1035 of asking for MCSM S3 until we get it.

• Day 1036 and 1037 of asking for MCSM S3 until we get it.

• Day 1038 of asking for MCSM S3 until we get it.

• Day 1039 of asking for MCSM S3 until we get it.

• Day 1040 and 1041 of asking for MCSM S3 until we get it.

And happy new year everyone. 🍹

• Day 1042 of asking for MCSM S3 until we get it.

• Day 1043 of asking for MCSM S3 until we get it.

• Day 1044 and 1045 of asking for MCSM S3 until we get it.

• Hello! I have played mcsm even though this account was made in 2024 jan 7th which is rn! Anyways I am here to try and help get the game back. Mcsm was apart of my life and a good part, it was a great game and I loved it although I was very sad season 3 was not gonna come out. Although I'll try and keep some hope and ever since I found out telltale games was back I am trying to convince them although I'm pretty sure they haven't seen even a single one of my comments. I'm trying to get it back since I know lots of old fans miss the game and want it back but are slowly losing hope and this is my goal. I know it has a low chance of actually releasing but I'd like if telltale games would try! But I'm just trying not to be mean here and trying not to look like I'm forcing telltale games to release it. If they ever do I'd say release the first two seasons first and if that works start trying to get the game back and make season 3 and also ideas I have is if they could add a decision on season 1 you could make to make it so Reuben lives but they don't have to! Although I'm sure lots of fans would love that. Thank you for reading this if you are and if anyone who reads this is apart of telltale games I would love if you could just take a moment to share this to the others. Thank you! (:

• Day 1046, 1047, 1048, and 1049 of asking for MCSM S3 until we get it.

• Day 1050 of asking for MCSM S3 until we get it.

• Day 1051 of asking for MCSM S3 until we get it.

• Day 1052 of asking for MCSM S3 until we get it.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.