Asking For Minecraft Story Mode Season 3 Until We get it

Comments

• Thank you SO much for your work and dedication. I mean that. I cannot use any words to state how much this means to me. I'm glad to see I've made such an impact on people's lives. :]

UltraJesse posted: »

Chronogeo hi!!!! I always wanted to meet you. My name is ultrajesse or just ultra, I have been carrying this thread for a year now. But sadly I will quit on day 1000, but it was nice to see you again!!

• Hi, first of all, is there any way I can help you out, even though I don't know you I want to help you out with honestly anything if so ask me for anything that you need to help you for. I just made this account and I was reading this thread from pages 1-50, and I have to admit I am inspired for how determined you are and everyone that joined you until page 50, so right when ultra finishes up with day 1000, I would like to take over.

chronogeo posted: »

I am doing a lot better! I'm still homeless, but my job is going well and I'm getting some help for my mental illnesses and disorders. Hones

• Hey!!! It’s nice to see you again :) and I’m sorry these things are happening to you :(. I do hope you are feeling better now. Yeah I have been carrying this forum for a year now 😂 but life is getting stressful so I can’t be on here much as I used too

I am doing a lot better! I'm still homeless, but my job is going well and I'm getting some help for my mental illnesses and disorders. Hones

• You’re welcome! I did the best as I can, but sadly (like other people) I am starting to lose interest in MCSM again..but this game will always have a special place in my heart and I pray that one day we will get season 3 to this amazing, nostalgic and childhood game.

Thank you SO much for your work and dedication. I mean that. I cannot use any words to state how much this means to me. I'm glad to see I've made such an impact on people's lives. :]

• I appreciate you man, I really do. I thank all of you that is going to take over when I’m gone. It has been a good journey with you all, I am so grateful I have met every single one of you. 🫶🏾

MCSMONTOP posted: »

Hi, first of all, is there any way I can help you out, even though I don't know you I want to help you out with honestly anything if so ask

• It's fine I'm pretty sure everyone here gets it. Life becomes more stressful as you go on. I hope your life becomes a breeze right after all of the challenges and obstacles you are facing. :) I honestly hope that MCSM season 3 comes out or Mojang would eventually sell the rights back to Telltale so they can continue working on it.

Hey!!! It’s nice to see you again and I’m sorry these things are happening to you . I do hope you are feeling better now. Yeah I have been carrying this forum for a year now 😂 but life is getting stressful so I can’t be on here much as I used too

• edited October 2023

Even if you leave this thread and I take over with the counting, you are always welcome to come back to the thread any day of the week :D. I don't know what it is, but I am getting kinda emotional of about you leaving when I just met you just now.

I appreciate you man, I really do. I thank all of you that is going to take over when I’m gone. It has been a good journey with you all, I am so grateful I have met every single one of you. 🫶🏾

• edited October 2023

yeah i accidentally put day 970 on the 28th the same as 969

Really? It said you commented day 970 on the 28th and I commented day 971 on the 29?

• edited October 2023

Dear Chronogeo, the creator of this thread. I hope you are feeling well! Being homeless is wrong having a house is a human necessity, How do you survive without a house? What's your shelter? I apologize if this is way too personal. Edit: Oof so I did the math and since 2021 is not a leap year and day 5 is February 28. soo actually this forum started on the 24th of February 2021 and it has been 951 days lol Edit 2: I unofficially announce that the official timezone for this forum is EST/EDT depending on what time of year. it is 9:56 AM 14 hours until oct 4

• Hello everyone, how is everyone doing :D ? I have some news about Telltale. Unfortunately, they have announced that they will not be making a Minecraft: Story Mode Season 3. This is because they have not acquired the rights to the game from Mojang for the studio at this time :'( . However, this does not mean that we should give up hope. It is still possible for them to acquire the rights to Minecraft: Story Mode and create a new season. What they currently need are assets, money, and financial stability in order to try and buy the rights from Mojang (also known as Microsoft). To achieve this financial stability, they need to develop and release a lot of games and generate profit from their current projects :* B) .

• Day 973, 974, and 975

• Me and everyone else thanks you very much as well! All of us are known for keeping this thread up for some time but you will be always known as the one that started it all. Even thought I know you and all the other people just from the internet, you have all (and my passion for this game) changed my life. I would love to meet all of you one day in real life. The people that came back here to count one day after another for quite a while now.

Nevertheless chronogeo, this community will remember you (MCSM reference?)

PS: sorry for mising for 3 days i wasn't feeling well but i am happy to be back!

• Well we can speculate. If thats really true (i didnt done any math because i dont know nothing about it) will we move back and count from there ? Or we will stay like this? What are your thoughts?

Dear Chronogeo, the creator of this thread. I hope you are feeling well! Being homeless is wrong having a house is a human necessity, How do

• edited October 2023

If you are potentially going to move on from this thread, can I at least get your Discord if you possibly have that? I mean from being here briefly, I could tell that you are a pretty cool dude chronogeo. Not just him, but all of yall, if anyone else wants to keep in contact, please let me know

Thank you SO much for your work and dedication. I mean that. I cannot use any words to state how much this means to me. I'm glad to see I've made such an impact on people's lives. :]

• Wait, I thought it was day 975, not 952

Day 952.

• No one did the how many days until thingy and must have lost count somewhere (lost count many times!)

• Yeah exactly. I hope they will made our dream come true

Jesseisbest posted: »

Wait its discontinued? I mean it was quite a short time that game was alive. It seems that apart from original MC other games dont stand a c

• Aw I’m sorry :( 💔 but everything will be okay. Yes, sometimes I will come back to see how you guys are doing and how the forum is going and thank you!!! 🫶🏾 maybe I will come back some day :)

Even if you leave this thread and I take over with the counting, you are always welcome to come back to the thread any day of the week . I don't know what it is, but I am getting kinda emotional of about you leaving when I just met you just now.

• It should be day 976 now

Wait, I thought it was day 975, not 952

• I think it’s best if we stay counting like this, so today (I’m pretty sure) should be day 976

Well we can speculate. If thats really true (i didnt done any math because i dont know nothing about it) will we move back and count from there ? Or we will stay like this? What are your thoughts?

• I hope you’re feeling better now :) and yes, I would love to meet you guys irl one day!!!

Me and everyone else thanks you very much as well! All of us are known for keeping this thread up for some time but you will be always known

• Well you are the boss here 😉😁

I think it’s best if we stay counting like this, so today (I’m pretty sure) should be day 976

• Sure? it's day 953 really.

I think it’s best if we stay counting like this, so today (I’m pretty sure) should be day 976

• nah it is most definitely 977

Sure? it's day 953 really.

• I did research bruh. Day 954 btw.

nah it is most definitely 977

• okay day 955

I did research bruh. Day 954 btw.

• Can't believe it'll actually be true 💀

Even if there's going to be a third season, there's still twau s2 to be released, buckle up because I'm guna see this thread for 1000 more days lol.

• Day 956 and 957 of counting for MCSM S3 until we get it.

• Not me! Chronogeo is :) she was the one who started this legendary forum

Well you are the boss here 😉😁

• Day 958

Day 956 and 957 of counting for MCSM S3 until we get it.

• It was mostly an attempt for a joke but its kinda true considering you were counting for loooong looong time now so thats respect for you.

Not me! Chronogeo is she was the one who started this legendary forum

• Day 960 of asking for MCSM S3 until we get.

• Day 961 and 962 of asking for MCSM S3 until we get it.

• Day 963 + 964 and 965 of asking for MCSM S3 until we get it.

• Day 966 and 967 of asking for MCSM S3 until we get it.

• Day 968 and 969 of asking for MCSM S3 until we get it.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.