Asking For Minecraft Story Mode Season 3 Until We get it

Comments

• Day 970, 971 and 972 of counting for MCSM S3 until we get it.

• Day 973 of counting for MCSM S3 until we get it

• Minecraft gamers knows no impossible

• We can do it!

WeCanDoIt posted: »

Minecraft gamers knows no impossible

• Day 974 of counting for MCSM S3 until we get it.

• Day 975 + 976 and 977 of asking for MCSM S3 until we get it.

• Day 978 of asking for MCSM S3 until we get it.

• I know but still, I thank you for the appreciation and support!

Jesseisbest posted: »

It was mostly an attempt for a joke but its kinda true considering you were counting for loooong looong time now so thats respect for you.

• Hey everybody:) how are you?

• And thank you Jesseisbest for carrying on the forum!!

• Don't mention it! Also, welcome back its great to see you again!

• Day 979 of asking for MCSM S3 until we get it.

• Day 980 of asking for MCSM S3 until we get it.
    Also: WAKE UP, ITS THE FIRST OF THE MONTH 🗣️🗣️🗣️🔥🔥🔥

• Day 981 of asking for MCSM S3 until we get it.

• Day 982 of asking for MCSM S3 until we get it.

• Day 983 and 984 of asking for MCSM S3 until we get it.

• The grim reaper ? 🗣️🔥🗿

The end is near

• Day 985 and 986 of asking for MCSM S3 until we get it.

• Day 987 and 988 of asking for MCSM S3 until we get it

• Day 989 of asking for MCSM S3 until we get it.

• Day 990, 991, 992, 993, 994, 995, 996 of asking for MCSM S3 until we get it.

• Day 997 of asking for MCSM S3 until we get it.

• Day 998 of asking for MCSM S3 until we get it.

• Day 999 of asking for MCSM S3 until we get it.

Well folks, we are about to cross the line of a beautiful four digits number 1000. Before that happens I just wanted to say that this was one hell of a ride with you guys and even thought its getting a little bit lonely now (🙁) I will try to keep this thread up and running just out of pure passion for more than 1000 days.

Thank you everyone that contributed!

• Today, as of 21.11.2023 shortly before midnight I can loudly and proudly say that today is:

DAY 1000 OF ASKING FOR MCSM S3 UNTIL WE GET IT!!!!!!!!!!

I am as an og from october 2021 (now more than two years) very proud to celebrate this beautiful first EVER four digits number with you guys. It has been a wild ride huh :) ?What has started like a one person idea, became a more-than-three years long time of small MCSM community, asking for one singular thing for over a 1000 days straight, mostly without hopes, but who knows really.

Great thanks belongs to chronogeo who started this entire thread, Jessthepottatoqueen, Ivanslayer, and of course UltraJesse who counted for a very long time as well, but also every other internet traveller who stumbled upon this thread and at least once, written something nice and supported us.
    (And just maybe some random Jessieisbest dude haha)

Question is: what now? Even tho I am mostly on my own right now, I will still continue counting in hopes of a better future. I will try to keep the thread alive as long as I possibly can. For now, good night and see you all next time, counting 1000 days and onward!

• They should make Season 3, as well as put Seasons 1 and 2 back on sale on GOG.

• Day 1001 of asking for MCSM S3 until we get it.

• Day 1002, 1003 and 1004 of asking for MCSM S3 until we get it.

• Day 1005 of asking for MCSM S3 until we get it.

• Day 1006 of asking for MCSM S3 until we get it.

• I am so sorry!! I’ve been so busy with life and I didn’t even come back on day 1000 😢 nevertheless, I am grateful to be in the journey with you guys. Like I said before, when we reach day 1000 I’ll officially quit from the forum. I thank everyone for taking my spot (especially you jesseisbest) but don’t worry, there will be times I will come back. I hope you guys have a safe and happy holiday/new year 🫶🏾 thank you all. 💙

Today, as of 21.11.2023 shortly before midnight I can loudly and proudly say that today is: DAY 1000 OF ASKING FOR MCSM S3 UNTIL WE GET I

• Day 1007 of asking for MCSM S3 until we get it.

• Hello Ultra Jesse! While I'll cry everyday for the rest of the time you'll be gone, I can't really blame you. It had to be exhausting to count for so long. You did amazing job for this community already and took my place for very long time so I could get some rest and not think about this community everyday because I could rely on you.

Well, it seems that it is my destiny to return back to counting because... well... who will...☹️

Hovewer, you will not be forgotten, at least not by me. I wish you all the best in life. Thank you for everything you did for this community.

Goodbye my friend. 💚

PS: It seems that with you leaving I am now going to the dark age of "ICA" (infinite counting alone) so please:
    If you'll have time someday, please stop by and visit me, thank you veru much.

UltraJesse posted: »

I am so sorry!! I’ve been so busy with life and I didn’t even come back on day 1000 😢 nevertheless, I am grateful to be in the journey with

• Day 1008 of asking for MCSM S3 until we get it.

• Day 1009 of asking for MCSM S3 until we get it.

• Day 1010 of asking for MCSM S3 until we get it.

• Day 1011 of asking for MCSM S3 until we get it.

• I am so sorry I missed it :'(

Today, as of 21.11.2023 shortly before midnight I can loudly and proudly say that today is: DAY 1000 OF ASKING FOR MCSM S3 UNTIL WE GET I

• GTA 6 X MCSM CONFIRMED!?!??!?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.