Behind The Scenes Look at TWAU2 and More, Hosted by Geoff Keighley February 9th at 10 AM PT

Comments

• edited February 2022

Okay my fears about them not keeping up with the art style of TWAU1 got instantly squashed into another dimension, looks so good!

• The style is intact!

The lighting is great!
    Everything looks so... smooth!

• edited February 2022

Oh shit are they supposed to be Dorothy, Tin Man and Scarecrow?

• holy shit that action scene

• YAY THEYRE BRINGING THE CEOs INTO THE SPOTLIGHT

• Wow that was awesome. That Trailer of The Wolf Among Us Season 2 was fuckin awesome and lit 🔥

• Seems like it. But,where is the lion?

lupinb0y posted: »

Oh shit are they supposed to be Dorothy, Tin Man and Scarecrow?

• Also looks like that was Tinman Scarecrow and maybe Dorothy lmao

• RIP Detective Brannigan lol

• Lol

RIP Detective Brannigan lol

• Huh, so it seems a different detective mundy will be used instead of Branagin

• Also I wonder if they will expand with what they meant about Bigby being suspended. Seems a bit odd based on choices that Snow would make him do anger management before he can be sheriff again

• Wasn't the teaser trailer making it sound like Snow needed Bigby's violent side? Wonder if something happens later (or early) on in the Season.

Poogers555 posted: »

Also I wonder if they will expand with what they meant about Bigby being suspended. Seems a bit odd based on choices that Snow would make him do anger management before he can be sheriff again

• I like this photo

• The man Adam Harrington has a job again.

• Looks like they found Pixel the cat but lost Saturn.

• Honestly it sounds really cool Wolf 2 will focus a lot on Bigby. I always felt Bigby from Wolf was such a great character and would've loved to see him be developed on more. He has a pretty decent arch in Season 1, so hearing that they will really hammer home on him sounds awesome

• Yup 2023 is when it is coming. Can't wait for it

https://twitter.com/summergamefest/status/1491473921262034946

• Good point. Actually in greater context with Bigby looking a bit cold as she talks to him, it is possible it was meant to be later on when Snow comes back asking Bigby for help

Wasn't the teaser trailer making it sound like Snow needed Bigby's violent side? Wonder if something happens later (or early) on in the Season.

• 5 episodes for Season 2 are confirmed

• Great to see Adam and Erin back at it again

• The whole story is being planned in advance this Season (thank Goooddddddddddddd)

• Really interested in what this is referencing.

What fairytale bear IS this?! He one dapper boi

dojo32161 posted: »

I like this photo

• I wonder if they are hinting at a weekly cadence, or if that was just a rhetorical about TV episodes?

• Goldilocks and the 3 bears maybe?

AChicken posted: »

Really interested in what this is referencing. What fairytale bear IS this?! He one dapper boi

• I think a bit of both. Seems they arent full decided but I think it will either be weekly or bi weekly. I dont see them finishing the whole game and waiting a month

I wonder if they are hinting at a weekly cadence, or if that was just a rhetorical about TV episodes?

• That key art is pretty slick.

• Same it looks fuckin lit! Love it

That key art is pretty slick.

• edited February 2022

That key art is sick

• Also knowing its a 2023 release.

What if it actuallycomes out on the 10 year anniversary?

• Trailer on YouTube!

• Ok, this looks fucking cool. However, I will say: not a fan of the music of choice in the second half of the trailer because I really loved the horror vibe in the first half. Yes, I am aware this isn't a horror game but it's still sort of a crime thriller.

• Okay. I think that was a good enough interview with Adhoc and Telltale owners.

They touched upon the fact that the script is completed before work on the game starts. Jamie mentioned how they want the creatives in the studio to flourish, and make that a central pillar of the company.
    That was nice. A bit brief, but nice.

Also yay cross-gen release confirmed!

• I also really love the style and how it looks. The redesigns are also pretty good. Bigby's face looks a bit different from the front but at least it is obviously Bigby unlike some other previous Telltale redesigns. Also I LOVE how they went with a Werewolf redesign. I remember seeing Van Helsing and thinking "damn those werewolves are cool looking" so I am glad they did that.

ALSO you may have noticed the particle effects being used for impacts and swings look super stylish. Like the dodge we see a comic outline as well as an impact. Overall this was awesome. Just need to find what song that was playing!

• ALSO you may have noticed the particle effects being used for impacts and swings look super stylish. Like the dodge we see a comic outline as well as an impact. Overall this was awesome. Just need to find what song that was playing!

I hope they play around with that in the game. I'd love to see some Spider-Verse style gags.

I also really love the style and how it looks. The redesigns are also pretty good. Bigby's face looks a bit different from the front but at

• Is it just me but Wolf's redesign kind of gives me Arthur Morgan vibes from Red Dead Redemption 2?? Still a MUCH better redesign in a new engine than Lee and Clementine in TWD S4 train flashback.

• edited February 2022

Bigby's face looks a bit different from the front but at least it is obviously Bigby unlike some other previous Telltale redesigns.

What do you mean? This Bigby design shames all others.

I also really love the style and how it looks. The redesigns are also pretty good. Bigby's face looks a bit different from the front but at

• While I'm glad that they seem to be revisiting the cut storyline, part of me is disappointed that they haven't used Brannigan again. :(

Anyway, trailer was sexy.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.