The legendary Sam & Max fanart

Comments

• edited December 2011
    Where is page 1 at?
  • edited December 2011
    lovetodo22 wrote: »
    Where is page 1 at?

It's posted a few pages back on this thread, but for convenience's sake, here you go!
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks.
  • edited December 2011
    sam_punching_the_hell_outta_someone_by_crfh_maritza-d4k1q3w.jpg

Not very Xmasy but what the hey.
  • edited December 2011
    crfh wrote: »

I just got this wonderful thought in my head about Sam screaming "I AM A MAN!" while performing that punch.
  • edited December 2011
    I just got this wonderful thought in my head about Sam screaming "I AM A MAN!" while performing that punch.

Nice superman reference. Don't suppose you watch Linkara?
  • edited December 2011

He's punching an out-of-frame Santa. What else?
  • edited December 2011
    Nice superman reference. Don't suppose you watch Linkara?

I'm a big fan.
  • edited December 2011
    I'm a big fan.

Linkara: the only one on TGWTG brave enough to chronicle the adventures of Crazy Steve (THAT IS NOT BATMAN!!!!!)
  • edited December 2011
    Linkara: the only one on TGWTG brave enough to chronicle the adventures of Crazy Steve (THAT IS NOT BATMAN!!!!!)

And, as implied prior, Bearded Idiot.
  • edited December 2011

My opinion: Someone got him a shaver, and this is what he thinks about it. Perfectly Christmas-y.
  • edited December 2011
    The Cartoon is very funny^^

Here is a little Good Night Pic from me:

http://www.telltalegames.com/forums/album.php?albumid=395&pictureid=2468

Left: Tails Doll
    Right: Max Doll

Well,its just a little Paint Goodnight Pic,dont forget to look behind you!!!

( sry for bad english^^ )
  • edited December 2011
    My New Year's-themed pic for 2012
    http://pheeph.deviantart.com/art/It-s-2012-276958365
  • edited January 2012
    Steve Purcell has a good one this year, too!

http://samandmaxblog.blogspot.com/2011/12/happy-new-year.html
  • edited January 2012
    I'd kind of like to see a picture of Sam with Manny from Grim Fandango in his mouth with the caption "DROP IT"
  • edited January 2012
    Remember back in November when I said I was planning on drawing a fan comic based on the idea of a crossover between Sam & Max and My Little Pony?

Well, that's been taking a while, so in the meantime, I've decided to just write it up in novel form. You can read it on my DeviantArt here, or you could just read it here. Either way, I'd appreciate if you read it.
    Sam and Max: Equestrian Idiots

Written by- Alan Burkholder AKA StrongBrush1
    Sam and Max Series created by- Steve Purcell
    My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic created by- Lauren Faust

Chapter One

There are more eight million people living in New York City today. The city itself is about 470 square miles altogether. It's the most heavily populated and arguably the most well known city in the United States, if not the world. With this many people living in one place, it's safe to safe that there are a few odd men roaming about, unnoticed by the wandering eyes of the average New York tourist, and some even unnoticed by the citizens themselves. In a tiny little apartment on the intersection of Straight Street and Narrow Road, we meet two such people. Except they're not really people, but whatever. I'd like you to meet the freelance police, a pair of animal gumshoes who will stop at nothing to stop crime and bring felons to justice.

First, we have Sam, a six-foot-tall Irish wolfhound, who wears an XXL gray two piece suit (from Men's Wearhouse, no doubt), a matching fedora, and a tie that is striped black and blue. He always carries around his trusty six-shot .44 Magnum revolver, but he rarely gets a chance to use it properly. If you look in the apartment you can clearly see the impression Sam has left on the place. There are old scraps of paper, a chronically out-of-tune banjo, and Fudgie Freeze sticks all over the floor. Sam loves a good bluegrass song, and he shares his partner's love of junk foods. Aside from being essentially what one could refer to as a “lazy dog,” Sam does take his work seriously. Whenever there's a problem, he takes up the case immediately, and acts strictly according to the code of the freelance police (that he took the liberty of creating himself).

However, our other new friend, Max, is not as by-the book as his friend Sam. Max is a three-foot-tall rabbit-like creature (no one is sure what species he is, but he refers to himself as a lagomorph) with serrated teeth and an equally razor-sharp wit. Max doesn't wear clothes, but he still never leaves the house without his sentimentally-valued Luger P08 (don't ask where he keeps it. It's none of your damn business.) As stated prior, Max loves junk food, but he also has a love of television. This is very unfortunate considering the TV in their office gets lousy reception. He doesn't mind much, though. In the grand scheme of things, Max mostly operates on his natural impulses. If he gets the feeling to do something, he acts on it, no matter the consequence. More often than not, though, this proves to come in handy when dealing with a psychotic villain, and Max prides himself on his work.

Today however, something is not quite right in the world of these two lovable scamps. In the nearby alley, Sam and Max have found themselves at odds with one of the most infamous underground gangs in New York City, and something inside Sam's mind is not quite right.

“Run, Max, ”shouted Sam as he sprinted down the trash-laden alleyway, “run as fast as you can! We've got to outrun these guys, little buddy!”

“Okay, first of all,” said Max, getting irritated at his long-time friend, “you're holding me like a ragdoll. I can't exactly run anywhere. Second, what is it with you and heavily armed gunmen lately? You're acting like I'm going to get shot in the heart or something!”
    At the very mention of 'shot in the heart,' Sam cringed and held his little buddy even closer as they ducked and ran away from the shots that followed them. As much as he wanted to stay focused on getting Max to safety, he just couldn't shake the haunting image of his partner lying lifeless on the concrete. The image clouded his brain and tugged at his arteries. “I'm sorry, little buddy, but I just can't stand to lose you.”

Max, getting more and more frustrated, had managed to loosen Sam's grip and turn himself around so he could get a good shot at the assailants. He fired off a couple warning shots, which seemed to slow the gang members down. “Ah, quit worrying about me so much,” he told Sam.”I'm going to be fine.”

Sam suddenly realized that he had made a mistake heading into the alley. Instead of shaking off the attackers, he had backed himself and Max into a corner. He started to panic, but he stayed silent, because he knew that if he made a single sound, it would be the death of the both of them. However, Max noticed, when turning back around, that there was something up ahead. Something bright, and something unusual. “Sam,” inquired Max, “what is that thing up there?”

Sam ceased his angst at once and took a look at the strange object around the corner. It was an enormous, orange-colored ray of energy, and it was sending off sparks from the wall on the opposite side of the alley. Sam was naturally just as confused as Max was right now. “I don't know, “ he said, “but I wonder how we never noticed that thing back here until now. If I had to venture a guess, I'd say it's a dimensional portal of some unknown nature.”

Before they could ponder the mysterious orange beam of light any longer, they heard approaching footsteps and knew that they had two options. Option one: Stay in the alley and let the NYPD find their bullet-riddled corpses there the next morning. Option two: head into the mystical beam of tangerine light and see where it leads. “Should we go for it,” Sam asked quietly, “or should we head back?”

Max, without a second thought, decided to go with option two. “Well, here goes nothing.” He took a running start, and leaped into the portal at warp speed. He felt a tingling sensation all throughout his fuzzy body, but he disregarded it. When he came out the other side of the portal he noticed he was in a dark tunnel, which suddenly turned into a grassy field. Out of the corner of his eye he noticed a large rock, and before he could react everything had suddenly gone dark and everything was quiet.
  • edited January 2012
    Hello, all! Remember that giant electromagnetic Sam picture I posted a while ago? Well, GUESS WHO'S PLAYING WITH COLOR!

sampocalypse__color_by_klatuu_vii-d4ltk0k.jpg
  • edited January 2012
    Ooh, fractal lightning!
  • edited January 2012
    obey_the_lagomorph_by_crfh_maritza-d4lo8le.jpg
  • edited January 2012
    I always love the way you draw Max. You always capture his energetic personality well.
  • edited January 2012
    il_fullxfull.303124426.jpg
  • edited January 2012
    This pic took a lot of effort...
    crossover__s_creed_by_pheeph-d4my9ja.jpg
  • edited January 2012
    And the prequel to that pic!

plagiarism_my_not_so_fluffy_tail_by_crfh_maritza-d4mub2a.jpg

Thanks for your kind comments :D
  • edited January 2012
    Here is a new Pic i draw from Max :

edelweissr.png

And here the link,when it doesnt works XD :

http://imageshack.us/f/715/edelweissr.png/
  • edited January 2012
    Oh man, I totally forgot I drew some stuff for the Tumblr Sam & Max challenge and never posted 'em here!

20gnub4.pngrhu63a.png

Favorite secondary character and favorite villain <3
    I really wanted to color Norrington too but it would've taken FOREVER. He's got so many shades of blues and greens with tons of blending, and flat colors just wouldn't have looked right. Ah well~
  • edited February 2012
    Here is a new Max Draw from me:

album.php?albumid=395&pictureid=2478

The Flowers are Edelweiss,because i like the band Edelweiss,and in some of their songs i hear Max singing

If it doesnt work,here is the normal link:

http://www.telltalegames.com/forums/album.php?albumid=395&pictureid=2478
  • edited February 2012
    tumblr_lyuwo2z0nL1qhh4bdo1_1280.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=AKIAJ6IHWSU3BX3X7X3Q&Expires=1328428895&Signature=DZ0G9WXAX2rRqshtafEWJ4Fbi0c%3D

Corn dog tragedy... again.
  • edited February 2012
    I can never get enough of your Sam and Max arts, crfh.
    If I had my card, I'd donate you so hard.
  • VainamoinenVainamoinen Moderator
    edited February 2012
    Don't stop!! Don't stop!!
  • edited February 2012
    Thaaaanks :D
  • edited February 2012
    Max is definitely resisting someone's advances...
    http://pheeph.deviantart.com/art/Love-Me-284796634
  • edited February 2012
    got_your_back__by_crfh_maritza-d4qcdg2.jpg

I rarely color these guys. It was a lot of fun
  • edited February 2012
    got_your_back__by_crfh_maritza-d4qcdg2.jpg

I rarely color these guys. It was a lot of fun

Nice job, but what happened to the rest of Sam's Tie?
  • edited February 2012
    Max is holding onto it. It must have slid around backwards.
  • edited February 2012
    tumblr_lzx3yeOcEf1qhgpd6o1_1280.png?AWSAccessKeyId=AKIAJ6IHWSU3BX3X7X3Q&Expires=1330246162&Signature=rXrblgKRhaOynovnbLRArRnb3xw%3D

*slinks off to lurk once more*
Sign in to comment in this discussion.