• continues to post into the void my offerings to the Sam & Max prayer table
    it them
    enter image description here

• jesus pesto, i'm so sorry they're ginormous

continues to post into the void my offerings to the Sam & Max prayer table

• It may seem like a void, but I'm still lovin' 'em!

And if you think those are ginormous, you haven't seen some of the other pics posted here. Those are actually not bad. Anyone who has a problem can zoom out.

jesus pesto, i'm so sorry they're ginormous

• oh thank god, idk those seemed a bit on the ridiculous side to me. phone camera resolution they are!

thank you muchly tho ; v ;

WarpSpeed posted: »

It may seem like a void, but I'm still lovin' 'em! And if you think those are ginormous, you haven't seen some of the other pics posted here. Those are actually not bad. Anyone who has a problem can zoom out.

• Howdy! Wanted to toss some of my stuff in, because I've really enjoyed looking through this thread!

Iii draw some-

All my art's on goosterbold on tumblr! And also, I did this animatic... thing for fun! I wanted to play with some of the expressions in this scene and found the lines from the games a lot of fun to work with

It's really cool to see all this fanart over the last few years I totally missed out on! I wish I'd been into the game when more people'd been around!

• edited February 2017

Oh my god these are wonderful! And that animatic!! Lovely expressions and colour palettes on your illusts. There's something of a raw, homely feel to them.

• Shoot, my direct reply to you didn't work for some reason. The website dun borked on me. But I'll repeat myself: e v e r y t h i n g i s a m a z i n g

Howdy! Wanted to toss some of my stuff in, because I've really enjoyed looking through this thread! Iii draw some- All m

• Thank you so much!! Sam & Max are really fun to draw. Even though figuring out how to draw Sam facing the camera without looking like Winnie the Pooh can be............. 'fun'. I'm doing some commission work rn, but I've got s'more art for these guys in the pipes!

Oh my god these are wonderful! And that animatic!! Lovely expressions and colour palettes on your illusts. There's something of a raw, homely feel to them.

• pssst, in case you didn't know....

these help me a bunch in drawing Sam's face cos of the conical shape he has. hope it helps!

Thank you so much!! Sam & Max are really fun to draw. Even though figuring out how to draw Sam facing the camera without looking like Wi

• I posted about this over the in the General section, but I figured I should mention it again here, where it won't get buried as quickly.

Former Telltale PR person Emily Morganti is fond of miniatures (such as dollhouses she constructs herself), and among her projects, she is working on a set for Sam & Max's office! You can monitor her progress on her blog at http://www.emilymorganti.com/blog/ .

Here's the latest photo of what she's got so far (minus the closet):

Sign in to comment in this discussion.