Things to Do At, Beyond and Below the Straight & Narrow: Penal Zone Did You Try List

124»

Comments

• edited May 2010
    So... which way?

Not towards the moleman it seems...
  • edited May 2010
    i have no idea
  • edited May 2010
    I looked all around and saw nothing.
  • edited May 2010
    I'm with the same problem than everyone else...

Maybe the quality?
  • edited May 2010
    I'm at 9.
    So that would only be the case if it only appears on lower settings... which seems... unlikely.
  • edited May 2010
    Mmmm... then no... I'll stall watching to the exit for a while
  • edited June 2010
    Sooooo... anyone?
  • edited June 2010
    Considering how Max vision works, you probably have to go in and out of it several times, and also wait for a little bit each time. Why do I think it works that way? Because when you look at Sam several times in the same area, sometimes he has a duck water float, and other times he has a frying pan under him. Max vision changes each time you look through his eyes.
  • edited June 2010
    yeah, I wanna know too
  • edited July 2010
    No-one?

Seeing the missing pharaoh issue in 303 I suspect he might not appear at all due to:
    I think the missing pharaoh issue might be the game forcing to remove Max when turning into Max mode (because it would look odd to see Max running around during those), and since the Pharaoh IS Max' model it's probably internally flagged as such, and thus removed when switching to Max mode.

(On that account, did anyone EVER see Maximus in 301 in Max modus? We got hints where to find him, but so far no one has been able to see him IIRC. It might be the same issue preventing Maximus to appear there even with TTG intending to do so?)

Any confirmation/denying TTG? And if it's impossible to see Max/Maximus/Sammun-Mak in Max mode could this be fixed for the DVD?
  • edited July 2010
    Eh, I was wrong when I said I saw Maximus. It was a freakin' white pot n' pan... Me myself, I waited 10 minutes to see Maximus and saw nothing. So either it was a lie or you have to wait 20 or an hour for him.
  • edited July 2010
    Yeah, or him showing up bugs out.

Or 4) Jake just lied to us. :(
  • edited July 2010
    Yeah, or him showing up bugs out.

Or 4) Jake just lied to us. :(

Saying things like that could get you banned in this town. Have a puzzle to forget about the whole thing :cool:
  • edited July 2010
    Meh, already finished it.
    And it's not like PA is a game that can really be replayed like the S&M episodes :( (for me at least)
  • edited December 2011
    I know I'm rather late to the game, but when you teleport yourself to Girl Stinky's cellphone the first time and end up on that random streetcorner, look in through the window. Also, when you are by Bosco Labs, click on the lamppost for a Simon and Garfunkel reference.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.