Monkey Island, but with PONIES!

1235»

Comments

• edited November 2010
    I am a fan of this thread from the creepy beginning... I am so glad to see that you are making LeChuck..
  • edited January 2011
    How's this going? Have you got back to it yet, or not quite? I really want to see how LeChuck turns out.
  • edited January 2011
    OMG, what was I saying? But seriously, I'd like to see that Lecchuck pony too.
  • edited January 2011
    Heh, I'm flattered that there's still interest in this project! Unfortunately I've not been able to get back to work on LeChuck yet I'm afraid, I've got some things to work on over the next couple of weeks but I should hopefully be able to get back to him soon.
  • edited February 2011
    I have actually made some progress!

00070rre

Sculpting on the pony is pretty much done, though I might add a shirt. It's hard to tell if Lechuck has a shirt since his beard pretty much covers his entire chest, but I'm guessing yes. His hat is proving to be more problematic given that it's huge, right now it looks more like a skip cap, which is why he's not wearing it in the photos. LeChuck as a pony is one thing, but LeChuck as a pony with a skip cap is just silly...
  • edited February 2011
    AWESOME! :D
    Congrats on your progress. I can't wait to see what he ends up looking like.
  • edited February 2011
    Oh yay! I'm glad your working on them again. I'm looking forward to seeing the results.
  • edited February 2011
    Well, that's disturbing in all the right ways. Also all the wrong ones. That's LeChuck for you. It's looking great, Jen.
  • VainamoinenVainamoinen Moderator
    edited February 2011
    If there's one thing about a possible ToMI 2 that is definitly good, it's the prospect of Jen continuing her awesome pony stuff. YAY!!
  • edited February 2011
    If there's one thing about a possible ToMI 2 that is definitly good, it's the prospect of Jen continuing her awesome pony stuff. YAY!!

Awwwwww, shucks. If there is more Tales, then it will definitely keep my interest in this project alive, there's a lot more characters I'd like to make. And if Tales isn't one of the five new projects, then I think I'll make pony versions of the Telltale executives THEN LIGHT THEM ON FIRE.

I'm making LeChuck's hat right now. And for the record, Milliput is not good for hat-making...
  • edited February 2011
    I love what you're doing with the ponies. A pony of LeChuck defies the stereotype that the ponies have to be cute.
    edited February 2011
    I really want to see that Grossman pony. Probably not easy to do the hair...
  • edited February 2011
    Do one of Ron Gilbert :D
  • edited February 2011
    You should make one of Dom.
  • edited February 2011
    Nothing to do with ponies, but this thread's got me thinking that a voodoo doll of Dan Connors in the style of the MI2:SE Guybrush doll would be awesome.
  • edited February 2011
    Nothing to do with ponies, but this thread's got me thinking that a voodoo doll of Dan Connors in the style of the MI2:SE Guybrush doll would be awesome.

Oh! yeh!
    * cackles evilly*
    Muuhahaha!;):D
  • edited February 2011
    I hope there's an update on this soon!
  • edited May 2011
    Any updates?
  • edited May 2011
    Are there any updates?

Wait...

Are there any updates?

One more thing,are there any updates, any updates at all?

Thanks, keep us updated...
  • edited May 2011
    What I personally would like to see here is some updates. Just a quick peek at LeChuck's hat maybe?
  • edited January 2012
    Damn, I haven't updated this in forever. And no, even though it's nearly a year since my last post, I've not finished Pony!LeChuck. But he's biding his time...

0007caqr

...and watching while you sleep...
  • edited January 2012
    Ahhhhh!! What did you do to that harmless girls toy??!

It looks frickin' awesome!
    edited January 2012
    And a second time: Welcome back, Jen. :D :D

Please continue with LePonyChuck - I am so looking forward to beard, hair and hat!!
  • edited January 2012
    Pony Kauff and Gustaaaaaav!!
  • edited January 2012
    Nononono, we want Sister Agnes!!!! :D
Sign in to comment in this discussion.