What are your thoughts?

13»

Comments

• puzzleboxpuzzlebox Telltale Alumni
    edited May 2010
    Avistew wrote: »
    Eek! I'm glad that doesn't apply to knit stuff :eek:

I guess it's ok when the knits are based on their games... or their employees. :p
  • edited May 2010
    puzzlebox wrote: »
    I guess it's ok when the knits are based on their games... or their employees. :p

Oh.
    *looks at giant heart*
    *tosses giant heart away*
    Yeah, I didn't make anything that wasn't related to their games or employees >.>
  • edited May 2010
    Jake wrote: »
    As of this moment there aren't immediate plans to start soliciting outside story pitches or design docs, though, so don't send us anything! We'd be legally obligated to destroy it without reading it, so you don't sue us for stealing it. :) ... :( :)

That's explain a lot (Not about you guys, of course ^^!)
  • edited May 2010
    Jake wrote: »
    I don't think we are entirely sure. There are a few ideas kicking around the office which I imagine will get priority, but if things go well who knows what direction things could go. As of this moment there aren't immediate plans to start soliciting outside story pitches or design docs, though, so don't send us anything! We'd be legally obligated to destroy it without reading it, so you don't sue us for stealing it. :) ... :( :)

Thanks for the reply Jake and thanks for the link to that interview puzzlebox!
    I have to say I'm really excited about all the cool new games that this pilot project should bring about!
    I work in a TV animation studio and know how hard it is to get TV shows up and running. With projects like this I think we'll see more of a media convergences with story driven games and TV shows. There really isn't much difference from a narrative in one of these games and a TV show or movie, you just have to look at Sam and Max as an example.
    This is one of the TV shows the studio Im with now are trying to make but cant get it going. When I first seen this I though it would make a great point and click
  • edited May 2010
    Jake wrote:
    We'd be legally obligated to destroy it without reading it, so you don't sue us for stealing it. :) ... :( :)

I'm speechless, that's exactly what i told you!

Taumel enters lawyer in google.
  • edited May 2010
    What are you more waiting for?

Sam&Max Season 3 Episode 2

or
    The Mystery of Scoggins
  • edited May 2010
    Well, seeing S&M is out in day or two and Tethers isn't until next month, it's pretty obvious.
  • edited May 2010
    You know the question was more valid a few days ago.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.