Pre-ordered yet?

Comments

• edited May 2010
    Looks like a fair few number of people are interested in the game.

I'm looking forward to Puzzle Agent more than Sam and Max, but I'm a big Professor Layton fan.
  • puzzleboxpuzzlebox Telltale Alumni
    edited May 2010
    It's my kind of thing in every way - the style, the story, the Laytonesqueness. The fact that it's done by a company I already like is just a bonus.
  • edited May 2010
    I just made ten bucks for writing notes. Preorder, here I come!:D
  • edited May 2010
    Obviously my pre-order is being held up by my need to know why Nelson Tethers owns a 2x2 unsolvable Rubick's Cube.

Because when there are unsolved (possibly due to being unsolvable) puzzles, he's the one on the case?
  • edited May 2010
    I just saw that if I pre-order Puzzle Agent I could get Devil's Playhouse season for half off. Will I still get the DVD at the end when I order it half off?
  • edited May 2010
    Armand1880 wrote: »
    I just saw that if I pre-order Puzzle Agent I could get Devil's Playhouse season for half off. Will I still get the DVD at the end when I order it half off?
    If you own a season, you can get the DVD for that season for just the cost of shipping when it's released.
  • edited May 2010
    I've been holding off on buy S&M season 3, but to get it plus puzzle agent for $27...thats a great deal.
  • edited May 2010
    I'm still very sceptic. I'm not sure if i could enjoy the game and, dunno, i somehow would have prefered a powerful 3d adventure, so...
  • edited May 2010
    I was going to place a order, but I got ModNation Racers instead.
  • edited May 2010
    taumel wrote: »
    I'm still very sceptic. I'm not sure if i could enjoy the game and, dunno, i somehow would have prefered a powerful 3d adventure, so...

Pffff.

2D FTW!

BUY IT NOW TAUMEL! I COMMAND THEE!
  • edited May 2010
    I would but I got hammered out of £50 this week because I made a boob when booking some flights :(
  • edited May 2010
    Success! My dad made me also convince my mum, and yay!
  • edited May 2010
    Fury wrote: »
    Pffff.

2D FTW!

BUY IT NOW TAUMEL! I COMMAND THEE!
    I don't know, i think i really would miss click&drag and the cinematic experience if it isn't 3D anymore. It just looks so awfully oldskool.
  • edited May 2010
    just try it out. it's 10 bucks. just go to the shops and put up a table with a tin with a red cross on it. Don't say its for anything in particular, but just see who'll give you their money for what they assume is a good cause. or, you know, don't, because then your soul will turn black.
  • edited May 2010
    The game is in a 3D environment, even if the characters are 2D (though you can't freely walk around like in the other Telltale games).
  • edited May 2010
    Obviously my pre-order is being held up by my need to know why Nelson Tethers owns a 2x2 unsolvable Rubick's Cube.

http://www.rubiks.com/Shop/Products/Rubiks%20Mini%20Cube.aspx

2x2_big.ashx?db=master&20090616T1318391815

You can tell Nelson's is unsolvable without seeing 3 faces?
  • edited May 2010
    jp-30 wrote: »
    You can tell Nelson's is unsolvable without seeing 3 faces?
    I had NO IDEA they made those.

Also, you totally CAN see three faces.
  • edited May 2010
    Yes, and the other three?
  • edited May 2010
    I don't need to see those, due to my massive, throbbing superbrain.
  • edited May 2010
    My brother was so pissed when I "solved" his Rubik's cube by removing the stickers and putting them where I wanted them to be. He called it "cheating". I call it "thinking outside the box".
    It kind of ruined it, though, the stickers didn't stick very well after that. Sorry >.>
  • edited May 2010
    just try it out. it's 10 bucks. just go to the shops and put up a table with a tin with a red cross on it. Don't say its for anything in particular, but just see who'll give you their money for what they assume is a good cause. or, you know, don't, because then your soul will turn black.
    It's a tragedy that irony, sometimes, somewhere, somehow, seems to get lost on the internet, nevermind.
  • edited May 2010
    Pre-ordered just then. All of a sudden, my excitement has risen 70%.
  • edited May 2010
    It's a tragedy that irony, sometimes, somewhere, somehow, seems to get lost on the internet, nevermind.

Don't worry, I got it.
  • edited May 2010
    I buy every Telltale game even without knowing what it is so, yes, instant purcharse... :)
  • edited May 2010
    Avistew wrote: »
    Don't worry, I got it.
    *hug*
  • edited May 2010
    Yay for me being the only one not interested in the game, from the video it seems very professor layton, and for some reason, I didn't take to that game, didn't enjoy it, and I'm getting the same vibe off this.
  • edited May 2010
    Ash735 wrote: »
    Yay for me being the only one not interested in the game, from the video it seems very professor layton, and for some reason, I didn't take to that game, didn't enjoy it, and I'm getting the same vibe off this.

PFFT!

Layton is awesome.
  • edited May 2010
    Ok I ordered it.... I am worried it will not offer the same value as other TTG episodes but I do want to support TTG in other their quest to provide games by lesser known artists..

also the 50% off other items helped me decide... because I had been wanting to get the signed prints and now I got them two for the price of one..

I am running out of things to buy in the TTG store... at least things I want to buy..... better get cracking TTG if you want more of my money.
  • edited May 2010
    Ordered it and The Book Of Grickle and Fox Bunny Funny, so saving 50% almost matches the shipping costs... which is nice. :D

np: Jake Mandell - China Patterns (Scales Of Magnification)
  • edited May 2010
    Okay, preordered it.
    Went through the store with my husband and we agreed that the only thing we wanted was the case file, and that we're rather order it with something else, so we ended up not taking advantage of the 50% off at all.
    If Dashing hasn't bought them all off by then, we'll buy a case file later on :p
  • edited May 2010
    Avistew wrote: »
    Okay, preordered it.
    Went through the store with my husband and we agreed that the only thing we wanted was the case file, and that we're rather order it with something else, so we ended up not taking advantage of the 50% off at all.
    If Dashing hasn't bought them all off by then, we'll buy a case file later on :p
    Don't worry, the store only lets me buy them two at a time! :D
  • edited May 2010
    I'll definately get it but just not right now because i also can't see any benefit of the 50% deal for me, still have one worthless coupon lying around and i'm already waiting for two other preorders to be fulfilled, so enough preordering, at least for now.
  • edited May 2010
    I'll definately get it but just not right now because i also can't see any benefit of the 50% deal for me, still have one worthless coupon lying around and i'm already waiting for two other preorders to be fulfilled, so enough preordering, at least for now.

Yeah, I kinda agree. I've given Telltale a fortune and there's nothing to show for it yet, cept SM301 and that was pretty meh.
  • edited May 2010
    As soon as it appears on steam :) missing option in poll.
  • edited May 2010
    With the 50% off deal, how could I pass this up? I had been waiting to pick up ToMI and W&G, so I'm glad I did. I picked up the rest of what I was missing while I was at it. too bad most of the merch I wanted was on back order.
  • edited May 2010
    Fury wrote: »
    Yeah, I kinda agree. I've given Telltale a fortune and there's nothing to show for it yet, cept SM301 and that was pretty meh.

You seem very hard to please. :p
  • edited May 2010
    In all honesty, 50% isn't too awesome if you already own all the games and aren't interested in the side material. Would like some other Pre-order bonus as an incentive :-p
  • edited May 2010
    Waiting for a demo.

It was almost an isntant purchase, but considering that it's a new style for Telltale, i'm going to wait.
  • edited May 2010
    I'm such a sucker for TTG's games, that I always buy the whole season immediately! But this time I try to hold off and wait for another offer. You know, 'free game' or something, that pops up now and then (I already have 3 serial numbers for Ice Station Santa!).

I still have stuff (ToMI Voodoo card set, ToMI Deluxe DVD and hopefully the SGCG4AP DVD as I forgot to order it and had it added manually) waiting to ship, with free shipping to Europe (which normally is quite expensive), so I will just wait for the next great offer. It's only a matter of time you know ;)
  • edited May 2010
    Missing an option, buy it as soon as it hits wiiware.
    I already bought 2000 wii points on it(I know it is only 1000 but I spent 800 on sonic and knuckles:D)
Sign in to comment in this discussion.