Do you want this game to be turned into a full season?

13»

Comments

• edited November 2010
    I vote no. Don't get me wrong, not because it was bad or something but I just believe a title like this works best stand-alone. Don't milk it out.
    What I WOULD like to see is something like the creative artist Season.
    It would be made up of games like these with each their own unique style.
    But maybe the Pilot line of games is heading that direction.

Other games that were beautiful pieces of gaming and I prefer them to stay stand-alone are:
    -Grim Fandango
    -The World Ends With You
  • edited November 2010
    Yes
  • edited January 2011
    I loved everything about this game. Perfect for iOS and similar platforms! I hope there is a next one, and the next one takes place in the midwest again because I found the accents hilarious.
  • edited January 2011
    Best game Telltale has made. They really should turn this into a season.
  • edited January 2011
    Puzzle Agent was fun and quirky and if they made a season I'd buy it but there are other series I'd rather see, like more Monkey Island.
  • edited January 2011
    OFc they should, it was very big potential, and was very fun and different.
  • edited January 2011
    I really enjoyed the story and the atmosphere. Its great one.
  • Yes, pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee make Puzzle Agent a season!!
    Me and my friends, we love it! I bought Puzzle Agent 1 last year and I bought Puzzle Agent 2 at 3 july!

And now I waiting to Puzzle Agent 2 and Hector 2 (:
  • edited July 2011
    Maybe not a season. Maybe just an extended game. Like the equivalent of 2.5 episodes.
  • edited July 2011
    I voted "Yes" a long time ago... But playing Puzzle Agent 2 showed me I voted wrong.
  • edited July 2011
    Puzzle Agent 2 is what we got instead of a series. I suspect because they had quite a few series, most based on more well-known IPs (ie. higher potential sales), on their schedule already.

I hope they do a Puzzle Agent 3 at some point, but I also hope that any future PA's have a self-contained story. I think it turned out to be a bad idea to start PA1 as an initial episode for a longer story without having solid plans for subsequent episodes to continue and finish the story. I don't want to buy any more pilots that just leave a story hanging.
  • edited July 2011
    I think it would improve the faults with the game if it were a full season. Puzzle Agent 2 really acts like an episode more than a game on its own, so why not make it official? The story will feel more complete if we can be sure we're only getting part of a story that will eventually be told.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.