Wiiware Release

Any news yet on whether or not it's been submitted to Nintendo and how much it'll cost?

Comments

• edited July 2010
    I would guess 1000 Wii points, and as for the date, I think it's coming out "Soon™"

Soon™ is a trademark of Valve Corporation.
  • edited July 2010
    I prefer "When it's done".
  • edited July 2010
    I myself would like to know a release date, it would be a fun game to play on my wii.
  • edited July 2010
    To be honest I wouldn't be willing tosacrafice this much space on my Wii. That was why I never got the Strong Bad games on Wii too much space.
  • edited July 2010
    Elvenmonk wrote: »
    To be honest I wouldn't be willing tosacrafice this much space on my Wii. That was why I never got the Strong Bad games on Wii too much space.

What about the sd card menu. Pop in an sd card and bam save it there. That is what i did. I now have all my downloads(cept any channels and super smash bros 64) on the sd card menus.
    Ps. i have 1000 wii points and a spot saved just for puzzle agent so telltale/nitnendo, hurry up.
  • edited July 2010
    yeah, but even then it uses the temp space for it. When a lot of my games have big save files for some stupid reason. Plus I like having specific games on the actual flash memory to quickly get to them. Plus DLC for games doesn't work off SD card[except RB], which is stupid.

But my most waited Nintendo download release is BlaazyBlooo for DSi.
  • edited July 2010
    yeah, but even then it uses the temp space for it. When a lot of my games have big save files for some stupid reason. Plus I like having specific games on the actual flash memory to quickly get to them. Plus DLC for games doesn't work off SD card[except RB], which is stupid.

But my most waited Nintendo download release is BlaazyBlooo for DSi.

what games besides megaman 10 have dlc.
  • edited July 2010
    FF4 after years, Megaman 9, RB2 and Beatles, Samba De Amigo, Smash Bros uses 128 MB [for it's DLC of daily videos and pics], and those're all I can think of off the top of my head.
    Oh Bubble Bobble and Bust-A Move too.
  • edited July 2010
    I prefer "When it's done".
    Knowing how that worked out for DNF, I don't. :(
  • edited July 2010
    Hey they're back to working on DNF. They just settled the law suit with Take2 and are now working on it with a team of like 4-8.
  • edited July 2010
    FF4 after years, Megaman 9, RB2 and Beatles, Samba De Amigo, Smash Bros uses 128 MB [for it's DLC of daily videos and pics], and those're all I can think of off the top of my head.

I dont really count brawl since they dont cost anything and are all from other players not the creators(although the creators could have played and uploaded stuff) although the others are fine. Come to think of it wasnt that sand quest or something like that have dlc for being delayed or something.
  • edited July 2010

Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: My Life as a King, & My Life as a Darklord have DLC. Oh and Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney add-on for the 5th chapter.

...And that's all I can think of right now.
  • edited July 2010
    im holding out for a monday release.

what?
    (wiiware games come out on mondays only)
  • edited July 2010
    I'm anxiously waiting for the release of Wiiware. :)
  • edited July 2010
    Gman5852 wrote: »
    I dont really count brawl since they dont cost anything and are all from other players not the creators(although the creators could have played and uploaded stuff) although the others are fine. Come to think of it wasnt that sand quest or something like that have dlc for being delayed or something.

I counted it since it's a manditory 128 blocks off my on memory, which along with updates take away from that space too.

@Brakman
    Space Inavders Wiiware has DLC and each of the Guitar Hero's has their own you have to buy each time and can't be shared.
  • edited July 2010
    Im bumping this just so we can get an answer did telltale at least submit the game to nintendo yet?
  • edited July 2010
    Im bumping this just so we can get an answer did telltale at least submit the game to nintendo yet?
    Jake wrote: »
    We wanted to give the other ports more time, since they needed them. I think people will be happy that we did, for what it's worth.

iOS ports are going out for certification pretty much right now, and WiiWare will follow shortly.

Jake already replied in another thread with relevant information.
  • edited July 2010
    Jake already replied in another thread with relevant information.

1.where did he say that?
    2.so it has been submitted then.
  • Macfly77Macfly77 Moderator
    edited July 2010
    1.where did he say that?
    In this thread.
    2.so it has been submitted then.
    Not yet. Jake's post says that the iOS ports are being submitted at this time and that the WiiWare one will follow.
  • edited July 2010
    1.where did he say that?

Do you see the little right-facing chevron next to his name in the quote block? It's a link. Click it.
  • edited July 2010
    I guess the best thing for me to do is to forget that this game exists until it's released...

On a somewhat unrelated note, I wish Nintendo would streamline their WiiWare release schedules so that people aren't guessing and waiting constantly while submitted games float around within Nintendo.
  • edited July 2010
    Wow! July is already over and no sign of the game on Wiiware! :(
  • edited July 2010
    Roberta wrote: »
    Wow! July is already over and no sign of the game on Wiiware! :(

I dont know where you live(i think it said brazil on your location) but it is still july in america. although we only have 5 days left(awww summer is almost over:()
  • edited July 2010
    awww summer is almost over:(

Summer doesn't end until the Autumnal Equinox on September 23rd. :]
  • edited July 2010
    xbskid wrote: »
    Summer doesn't end until the Autumnal Equinox on September 23rd. :]

I think he means "summer" as in "school's out for summer" *cue guitar riff*
  • edited July 2010
    I think he means "summer" as in "school's out for summer" *cue guitar riff*

The school systems in my area don't start up until after Labor Day in September, so that's a whole extra month. :)
  • edited July 2010
    xbskid wrote: »
    The school systems in my area don't start up until after Labor Day in September, so that's a whole extra month. :)

You know how many peole in my neighborhood would love to live there just for that reason.
    So does anyone know any more on submission processing has telltale submitted yet/about too etc...
  • edited July 2010
    You know how many peole in my neighborhood would love to live there just for that reason.

They're also blue-ribbon schools, which is good for something. They're not terrible, but they will still shuffle people through the system. When I was a Junior, I was surprised at the number of students who had difficulty fluidly* reading a book out loud.

* No, I do not mean fluently.
  • edited August 2010
    August came and ... nothing's version of Wiiware :(
  • edited August 2010
    Yeah has this been submitted yet?
  • edited August 2010
    In another thread they said they're working on fixing up the problems there were with the PC version.
  • edited August 2010
    In another thread they said they're working on fixing up the problems there were with the PC version.

how many problems where there.
  • edited August 2010
    one may be being unable to move
  • edited August 2010
    I'm not too sure, but I think the problems are things like the wording of the puzzles. A lot of the feedback suggested they could be improved, so I imagine that's the sort of thing they're working on.
  • edited August 2010
    how many problems where there.
    seibert999 wrote: »
    one may be being unable to move
    jeeno0142 wrote: »
    I'm not too sure, but I think the problems are things like the wording of the puzzles. Alot of the feedback suggested they could be improved, so I imagine that's the sort of thing they're working on.

As far as I know the main problem with Wii was that it has a 4:3 mode, and many puzzles had to be reworked for that, as simply letterboxing it would have made it too small to read. I might be wrong on that.

Being "unable to move" is working as intended. You simply click an item/puzzle/person you want to interact with, or a room exit, no motion required.

I haven't heard about puzzle wording being altered in any way, but it would be a welcome change. :D
  • edited August 2010
    As far as I know the main problem with Wii was that it has a 4:3 mode, and many puzzles had to be reworked for that, as simply letterboxing it would have made it too small to read. I might be wrong on that.

well i dont know squat on video game making(just what wario ware diy tells me) but that shouldent be to hard to fix. Of course i could very well be dead wrong.
  • edited August 2010
    well i dont know squat on video game making(just what wario ware diy tells me) but that shouldent be to hard to fix. Of course i could very well be dead wrong.

I think it's more of an all of the above thing.
  • edited August 2010
    I think it's more of an all of the above thing.

and by that you mean....
  • edited August 2010
    and by that you mean....

Every problem, not just one or two, which takes much longer.
  • edited August 2010
    Every problem, not just one or two, which takes much longer.

oh well that could take a while depending on what there fixing.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.