Wiiware Release

13»

Comments

• edited December 2010
    I just got Puzzle Agent for my Ipod Touch for the hell of it.
  • edited December 2010
    Leplaya wrote: »
    I just got Puzzle Agent for my Ipod Touch for the hell of it.

And you didnt get it when it was dollar because...
  • edited December 2010
    Gman5852 wrote: »
    And you didnt get it when it was dollar because...
    I didnt own an Ipod at the time.
  • edited December 2010
    Leplaya wrote: »
    I didnt own an Ipod at the time.

That is no excuse.
  • edited January 2011
    Does anyone know if it really will be released on Wiiware? :(
  • edited January 2011
    Roberta wrote: »
    Does anyone know if it really will be released on Wiiware? :(

No. It sounds like it was cancelled but no offcial word yet.
  • edited January 2011
    Will the game be 500 Wii Points?
  • edited January 2011
    IF there's a Wii game... I would guess 1000 points though.
  • edited January 2011

I would just buy the PC version, I really think there is not going to be a wii game at this time.
    Use the points and get a good virtual console game.
  • edited January 2011
    1000 seems more likely, but then again. Didnt telltale announce they aren't making anymore Wiiware games?
  • edited January 2011
    Gman5852 wrote: »
    I would just buy the PC version, I really think there is not going to be a wii game at this time.
    Use the points and get a good virtual console game.

I already have 3 copies of the PC version (Purchased one at full price, got another with the Adventure Bundle and was given a third when I preordered BTTF). They're practically GIVING this game away!
  • edited January 2011
    Will just wait for the exact release time.
  • edited February 2011
    if it is canceled I wish they would just say so. I would get another version
  • edited February 2011
    With the announcement of Puzzle Agent 2 I think that it's fairly safe to say that the Wiiware version is dead. I'll just get the PC version, it's cheap, anyways.
  • edited February 2011
    I believe at this point the respectable thing to do would be to officially proclaim the WiiWare release dead. Although it probably isn't on the top of the agenda, it is quite irresponsible to announce a release and not provide any closure or updates. That said, I will settle for buying the game on PC, and I'm pretty excited about Puzzle Agent 2!
  • edited February 2011
    BadStrong wrote: »
    I believe at this point the respectable thing to do would be to officially proclaim the WiiWare release dead. Although it probably isn't on the top of the agenda, it is quite irresponsible to announce a release and not provide any closure or updates. That said, I will settle for buying the game on PC, and I'm pretty excited about Puzzle Agent 2!

Yeah, it's pretty ridiculous at this point. They haven't even commented on it in at least 6 months.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.