Ask a Monkeyologist is BACK! = New info on the Next Episodes

LOGO1.jpg
click

click

I said CLICK!

And now for the REALLY cool news, the BIG SURPRISE!
Kauff will answer your questions every FRIDAY!
Yup! Every single friday!
Let's hope he's up to the challenge
:D

Comments

• edited July 2010
    YAY!!! So glad to see Kauff back!! :D
  • edited July 2010
    How did i miss those Videos? I'll be scouring your backcatalog more thoroughly...
    I can't wait to see more!
  • edited July 2010
    Hehe... you can click on "Ask a Monkeyologist" at the right of the blog, under Categories. You can find them easier this way. :)
  • edited July 2010
    LOL you're a character of characters!
  • edited July 2010
    Uh...who or what is that?
  • edited July 2010
    :D:D Happy days! I'm so glad it's back. You are so talented and funny, cannot wait to watch the videos :D
  • edited July 2010
    Mermaid wrote: »
    Uh...who or what is that?

You mean...you've never heard of the famous Kauff von Diefendorf? *gasp*

Well, give it a click and see for yourself! You'll catch on pretty quickly :)
  • edited July 2010
    I... I... I love you almost as much as Kauff loves Gustav. That's right. I caught on. I know there's a secret bromance going on there. :P
  • edited July 2010
    hmm, maybe a fan fic is in order? ^^ :p

...that's really gross, i dont even wanna think about it
  • edited July 2010
    Fan fic? Now that would be creepy...

Bromance? Ewwwww!

But we could use some fanart :p
  • edited July 2010
    OMG! You integrate the Youtubelink into your show!!! I thought what DVD is Kauff talking about?
    Thank you so much for this nice surprise, I really got a heart attack! xD
    I never expected that!!! You made my day ;-) (I had a permanent smile on my face) :D
  • edited July 2010
    ^Hey, I should be thanking you! That clip made me laugh, I think I watched it a dozen times! Haha!
    I also saw the movie, if I'm not mistaken. It's about vampire hunters, right? The movie is also brilliant, I may include a clip from it next time.
    Yaaay! :D
  • edited July 2010
    ^Hey, I should be thanking you! That clip made me laugh, I think I watched it a dozen times! Haha!
    I also saw the movie, if I'm not mistaken. It's about vampire hunters, right? The movie is also brilliant, I may include a clip from it next time.

Hmmm...Now I have to think of an appropriate question to ask the great monkeyologist.
  • edited July 2010
    I only just watched the older videos. The contest solutions were soooooo funny. Sister Agnes! :D
  • edited August 2010
    EPISODE SIX for the win!!

To those who laugh easily, please don't drink or eat anything while watching this episode! We don't wanna get sued :p
  • edited August 2010
    ... We don't wanna get sued :p

I just KNEW that was a good sign. You made me choke although I wasn't even eating or drinking anything! :D
  • edited August 2010
    Are we going to see some more Kauff today? Really looking forward to the next episode :D
  • edited August 2010
    Of course! New episode is up! (although a bit late, sorry for that, it's all Gustav's fault, hacking into everything... he's using Vista, yech)

ENJOY!
  • edited August 2010
    Darn that Gustav!
  • edited August 2010
    This guy needs to go pro. He's talented but this isn't money winning material. I'm rooting for him though. I'd like to see him make good, sure why not...
  • edited August 2010

It's a musical based on the film (the one you probably watched). It's funny, witty and (you are right) about vampire hunters (=Dance of the vampires).

I've never drawn the parallel, but now that I do... seeing Doktor Kauff and Professor Abronsius' similarities makes me laugh out LOUD :D :D :D
  • edited August 2010
    Haha, thanks for the nice comments guys! And also thanks for the info regarding the vampire hunters.

Meanwhile, new episode is up!!

Kauff was taken by surprise by an interesting question...
  • edited August 2010
    Haha, thanks for the nice comments guys! And also thanks for the info regarding the vampire hunters.

I'm not sure now which question was more interesting; mine, or the one in Japanese.
  • edited August 2010
    That was Japanese?? I read it in Korean!
  • edited August 2010

No, you're probably right. I can't tell them apart. I just saw characters.
  • edited August 2010

No worries about the subtitles. You're accent sounds so German, I can understand it perfectly well.

... No, wait. That was actually quite offensive to my people ;)

Aaaanyway, I liked your "Korean", but I sure hope Dr Kauff won't need to answer any more of them in the future :D
  • edited August 2010
    Dear Kauff,
    What happened between you and Gustav to make you hate each other?
  • edited August 2010
    Dear Kauff,

That is actually a pretty valid question, seconded :D
  • edited August 2010
    If it is so valid...why don't you both write it under the video in the comments section? Muahahahaaha!! Well, that way Gustav might see it too :p
  • edited August 2010
    If it is so valid...why don't you both write it under the video in the comments section? Muahahahaaha!! Well, that way Gustav might see it too :p

Okey dokey!
  • edited August 2010
    It's a musical based on the film (the one you probably watched). It's funny, witty and (you are right) about vampire hunters (=Dance of the vampires).

I've never drawn the parallel, but now that I do... seeing Doktor Kauff and Professor Abronsius' similarities makes me laugh out LOUD :D :D :D

I had to think of Kauff the hole time at the musical (in Stuttgart), so it was very difficult for me to watch it without laughing out loud! :D :D
  • VainamoinenVainamoinen Moderator
    edited August 2010
    Dear Kauff,

Flashback scene! Flashback scene!!
  • edited August 2010

OzzieMonkey was right. That WAS Japanese. Also the cartoon you were watching must be Dragon Ball, which IS Japanese!!

BTW, you're really talented.
  • edited August 2010
    yay, both my questions got answered.
  • edited August 2010
    Bubblechan wrote: »
    OzzieMonkey was right. That WAS Japanese. Also the cartoon you were watching must be Dragon Ball, which IS Japanese!!

BTW, you're really talented.

Hehe, I thought it was in japanese, hence the use of Dragon Ball. I was just kidding with the Korean thingie...

Thanks for watching :p tee-hee!

Oh, ummm, does anyone here know japanese? I tried translating the question via google...didn't help at all. I think it's street talk.
  • edited August 2010
    Hehe, I thought it was in japanese, hence the use of Dragon Ball. I was just kidding with the Korean thingie...

Thanks for watching :p tee-hee!

Oh, ummm, does anyone here know japanese? I tried translating the question via google...didn't help at all. I think it's street talk.

I'm a Japanese indeed, but didn't understand the question. I think it's gibberish. It was funny though.
  • edited August 2010
    Oh, thanks! Glad to see you found it funny. I'm always a bit nervous when I make this kind of jokes... I don't want to offend other people. :)

Don't tell Majus, but that's why I never risk making Beethoven jokes when I talk to him. He could go like: "You make fun of our composer?! Germany hates you now! Don't come here on vacation! Hmpf!"
  • edited August 2010
    Dear Gustav,
    Can you and Kauff have an orange truffle fight through the TV?
  • edited August 2010
    I don't mind jokes about famous German people, it's funny.

At least you haven't included any Oktoberfest jokes in your videos yet.
    Because the chance of a German looking like this:
    lederhosen.jpg

is as high as a Romanian looking like this:
    0511071001174133vampiren.jpg

Though it would be funny, if Kauff and Gustav met on Oktoberfest XD Not a too intellectual surrounding for a first meeting...
Sign in to comment in this discussion.