Ask a Monkeyologist is BACK! = New info on the Next Episodes

Comments

• edited October 2010
    Kauff wrote: »
    I'm not your friend!!!!

Oh, great, now we can post our questions directly to you =)
  • edited October 2010
    Next episode is up now :D Way up... dude, it's on the mountain's peak!
  • edited October 2010
    lololol
  • edited October 2010
    I like where you're going with these cliffhangers.

BUT I WANT TO SEE THE dumpling VS Dumpling battle!!!
  • edited October 2010
    Jeez, you sure know how to leave us hanging!

I have to ask, did you go into that hotel at the end in costume? If so, I imagine the reaction there was a lot like sheep-man's reaction. xD
  • edited October 2010
    The shepherd's reaction was priceless...especially since we had to talk to the guy and ask if it's okay to film him and his sheep. He was so awestruck, he just babbled "mmyeah, sure" and went off in the background.

As for the hotel... "Excuse me, can I film in your hotel? I've got this internet show, the fans want the next episode bla bla"

"sure, you can film anywhere you want!"

:D good enough for me. I never told them WHAT I would film.

There was also another scene which had to be cut. Kauff falling in the hotel swimming pool. Awkwardly enough they would have let me do it!! But, alas, I cannot swim and no matter how much you get into character, certain traits don't just appear out of nowhere :)
  • edited October 2010
    The shepherd really was just hilarious. I can't imagine what it was like from his point of view. Herding his sheep, out in the open, and all of a sudden a guy in a wig and suit walks up followed by a camera guy.

I seriously would have loved to have seen the scene with Kauff falling in the swimming pool. Shame it couldn't happen.
  • edited October 2010
    Lol, I talked with Majus yesterday (we went into Scott Pilgrim, in Stuttgart) about the cliffhanger in the last episode. He´s got no idea, to whom this hand belongs to! xD
    He also told me about a funny situation at the airport (when he was traveling to the USA): He had to open his suitcase with the wig and the fake mustache in it! :D They asked him what he wanna do with that and he said, "aaahm, it´s for such an internetshow"!
  • edited October 2010
    skitty85 wrote: »
    Lol, I talked with Majus yesterday (we went into Scott Pilgrim, in Stuttgart) about the cliffhanger in the last episode. He´s got no idea, to whom this hand belongs to! xD
    He also told me about a funny situation at the airport (when he was traveling to the USA): He had to open his suitcase with the wig and the fake mustache in it! :D They asked him what he wanna do with that and he said, "aaahm, it´s for such an internetshow"!

priceless.

And is Scott Pilgrim just as awesome as the internet reviews suggest?
  • edited October 2010
    Haha, yeah, Majus told me that story. I almost made him go to jail. Awesome. *snicker*

In an unrelated story... Kauff has been kidnapped!!
  • edited October 2010
    It takes a special kind of friend to almost put you in jail.

Also, dang! Creative material? You mean I gotta fit more creativity into this weekend than just my Telltale Halloween Art Contest entry?
  • edited October 2010
    @feuerschein: Yes, of course! It´s a film that you must not miss!!! ;)
  • edited October 2010
    skitty85 wrote: »
    @feuerschein: Yes, of course! It´s a film that you must not miss!!! ;)

Very well, I shall go and see it, then.

And I am looking forward to all creative responses to the tribute :D
  • edited October 2010
    ToMIMarioSprite.png
    Super Monkeyologist Bros.

That's all I got.
  • edited October 2010
    lombre wrote: »
    ToMIMarioSprite.png
    Super Monkeyologist Bros.

That's all I got.

Hahahahaha! That is awesome!
    What do you want for a Wallpaper-Version?
  • edited October 2010
    Majus wrote: »
    Hahahahaha! That is awesome!
    What do you want for a Wallpaper-Version?

Heck, if I have time tomorrow, I'll throw together a full desktop-sized picture of the Monkeyologist Bros. in World 1-1 of Super Mario Bros. Possibly with dumpling321 Goombas.
  • edited October 2010
    dumpling321 Goombas.

o.O

Me...want...please...
  • edited October 2010
    o.O

Me...want...please...

In that case I'll be sure to include them. =D
  • edited October 2010
    Possibly with dumpling321 Goombas.

GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME!!!!!!!!!! (gotta throw in some sister agnes koopas tho...)
  • edited October 2010
    GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME!!!!!!!!!! (gotta throw in some sister agnes koopas tho...)

You're pushing it now. ;)
  • edited October 2010
    Before anyone says anything, I'm aware that there are no Hammer Bros. in World 1-1 of Super Mario Bros. But they were just the perfect size and shape for Sister Agnes!

Click.

If you want it in a larger size, feel free to ask.
  • edited October 2010
    i love this
  • edited October 2010
    Fantastic, wonderful!
    Also, I love that Gustav is the brave one, while Kauff is hiding like a coward.
  • edited October 2010
    Majus wrote: »
    Fantastic, wonderful!
    Also, I love that Gustav is the brave one, while Kauff is hiding like a coward.

Huzzah!
    That was totally what I was thinking when I made this. Totally.
    (Though if Silverwolfpet asks, Kauff's just getting ready to go stomp some dumpling321s in a completely none-coward-like heroic fashion please put me in the next episode SWP)
  • edited October 2010
    that... is... AWESOME!!!!
  • edited October 2010
    please put me in the next episode SWP)

I...don't think I like you anymore... never...ever...

But it's AWESOOOOME! :D:D Someone should totally make a fangame out of this very very simple and easy-to-make idea!! (hint hint, anyone?)
  • edited October 2010
    I...don't think I like you anymore... never...ever...
    :(
    But it's AWESOOOOME! :D:D Someone should totally make a fangame out of this very very simple and easy-to-make idea!! (hint hint, anyone?)
    :D

I would totally try and make a full fangame if I knew how to work any game creation program except for AGS.
  • edited October 2010
    AGS is quite nice and very easy to use with the new system and hint-help-guide-thingy. When it comes to coding, I'm a complete moron.... yet I managed to put Kauff and Gustav in the same room Haha!
  • edited October 2010
    When it comes to coding, I'm a complete moron....

You're not the only one. D=
  • edited February 2011
    Episode 3 is up :) Explains what happened. Sort of...

NOTE: Lombre, I did not forget your awesome tribute. It will be featured later, so I can amplify it's awesomeness, okay? Right now, Kauff has some troubles on his mind, as you can see...
  • edited February 2011
    I can answer my way out of this! Love it!
  • edited February 2011
    good one ^_^ good to have kauff back =D
  • edited February 2011
    Oh man, that was great. So, is Monkeyologist back to mostly-weekly updates now? I've missed the regularly scheduled dose of Kauff.
    NOTE: Lombre, I did not forget your awesome tribute. It will be featured later, so I can amplify it's awesomeness, okay? Right now, Kauff has some troubles on his mind, as you can see...

No problem, SWP. Glad you liked my tribute!
    Just so long as it didn't get destroyed in the explosion...
  • edited February 2011
    Oh man, that was great. So, is Monkeyologist back to mostly-weekly updates now? I've missed the regularly scheduled dose of Kauff.

Yes and no. I don't know when the next episode will be launched as I'm VERY busy with the BTTF tributes... buuuut, I do know that the next 4 episodes will be weekly for sure. :D

No problem, SWP. Glad you liked my tribute!
    Just so long as it didn't get destroyed in the explosion...

Hehehe, I hope so too :p
  • edited February 2011
    Finally!
  • edited February 2011
    Yes and no. I don't know when the next episode will be launched as I'm VERY busy with the BTTF tributes... buuuut, I do know that the next 4 episodes will be weekly for sure. :D

Hey, if it means part two of the BTTF tributes, I'll wait a little for the next Monkeyologist. And if it's followed by four weeks of weekly updates, all the better!
  • edited February 2011
    I have a crappy cell phone camera. Still not good enough, Adel?
  • edited February 2011
    Hey, if it means part two of the BTTF tributes, I'll wait a little for the next Monkeyologist. And if it's followed by four weeks of weekly updates, all the better!

Yay! Go us! :D
    TomPravetz wrote: »
    I have a crappy cell phone camera. Still not good enough, Adel?

Nope... need bettuh camerah.
  • edited March 2011
    Wait a second... It's not Friday!

Then what is this?? Is Kauff okay? What happened to Kauff?!

Well, click and find out! Hurry! He may need your help!!
  • edited March 2011
    LOLOL @ Muhguy Verr... also loved the commercials, now i want soda =(
Sign in to comment in this discussion.