Ask a Monkeyologist is BACK! = New info on the Next Episodes

Comments

• edited August 2010
    What do you mean? All Romanians look like this!

We also love fishing trips!
    PartyGoers.JPG
  • edited August 2010
    OMG! :eek:
    Are they relatives? :p
  • edited August 2010
    Haha, I HOPE not! That guy from the right looks like Uncle Fester! A very...Russian Uncle Fester.
  • edited August 2010
    I don't mind jokes about famous German people, it's funny.

At least you haven't included any Oktoberfest jokes in your videos yet.
    Because the chance of a German looking like this:
    lederhosen.jpg

is as high as a Romanian looking like this:
    0511071001174133vampiren.jpg
    Just as high as a Spanish looking like this:
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQX9sv9SrpE6-DjpsWPoDADHbfTh3GNoBHkoUxRAAjmU51uckI&t=1&usg=__8icIkrLD2ah8XdhsvdFuIg_0UZs=
  • edited August 2010
    What do you mean? All Romanians look like this!

We also love fishing trips!
    PartyGoers.JPG

I must admit, they drive a very cool car :P
  • edited August 2010
    This week: BLOOPERS!!
  • edited August 2010
    Yay! But, wait, no new answers? Working on the answer to a big question then, yes?

(Nudge, nudge)
  • edited September 2010
    Hahahano,

But this week there are some very...awkward...questions...with very...awkward...answers...

CAUTION: This may be...awkard!
  • edited September 2010
    wow... thats one sexy zombie <3
  • edited September 2010
    That was more scary than awkward... i will have nightmares for months!!
    Great job once again SWP, I love watching these, they are so funny :D
  • edited September 2010
    Thanks Lennie! :D

Here's the next one! Rumors of a strange mustached man are emerging...
  • edited September 2010
    Here's a champion qvestion!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dear Doctor,
    I very much enjoy your show.
    However, my computer screen has been possessed by the Demon LeChuck, and I am now unable to watch your show.
    Please tell me that you will release a DVD of your show, so I may continue to watch without the fear of keelhauling.
    PS. Dumpling321 just showed up at my house, with his lovely girlfriend. Should I invite them in for crumpets and scones?
    ~The Highway

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  • edited September 2010
    those two make a really sweet couple <3
  • edited September 2010
    Thanks for answering to my questions! The answers were completely worth the wait. (I was Bildad and Harris McMahon.) The breaking titles were certainly brilliant!
    I promise to write shorter questions next time, (I already wrote one,) so more questions will be answered in a single episode.
  • edited September 2010
    GUSTAV! When will Kauff return?! :mad:
  • edited September 2010
    i'm tempted to eat gustavs brain for this...
  • edited September 2010
    i'm tempted to eat gustavs brain for this...

I am concerned that you may have eaten Kauff's brain along the way. He is still missing... :eek:
  • edited September 2010
    tabstis wrote: »
    I am concerned that you may have eaten Kauff's brain along the way. He is still missing... :eek:

nah... i've been too busy dating sister Agnes to eat Kauff's brain ^_^
  • edited September 2010
    Kauff managed to overcome Gustav's hacking skills!

http://talesofmi.net/?p=1260

And he answered a TON of questions! Also, by the end of this day, he will post his final episode of Season one! Keep watching!
  • edited September 2010
    SEASON FINALE :eek:
  • edited September 2010
    SERIES FINALE :eek:

no SEASON finale...
  • edited September 2010
    HOLY CRAP! He's got his own sitcom now !?

Good for him.
  • edited September 2010
    Season... finale!? What will I do without my weekly dose of Kauff!?
  • edited September 2010
    How long do you think Kauff will be spending in the mountains on the search for Gustav? Hopefully not too long...
  • edited September 2010
    How long do you think Kauff will be spending in the mountains on the search for Gustav? Hopefully not too long...

And even more important: Will we get to see any of his confrontation with Gustav?
  • edited October 2010
    Thanks a lot for a wonderful season, swp :)
  • edited October 2010
    I heard rumours that the new season begins tonight. Therefore, I would like to ask a question: (as Dr. David Livesey)
    Dr. David Livesey asks:
    Dear fellow doctor,
    I have a problem. Although I am a very important and heroic doctor, almost no one remembers me. All people only remember my arch-enemy. And he is a horrible scoundrel!
    What should I do?
  • edited October 2010
    Sarendor wrote: »
    I heard rumours that the new season begins tonight.

I know! But that is Romanian time! So I don't know what counts as tonight, technically!
  • edited October 2010
    I know! But that is Romanian time! So I don't know what counts as tonight, technically!

Tonight starts in half an hour an extends for 6-12 hours (depending on your definition) afterward in Central European Time.
  • edited October 2010
    ill just go to bed and it will be there by the time I wake up! (I hope)
  • edited October 2010
    The rumours were TRUUUUUE!!!!

:)
  • edited October 2010
    Hurray! And I thought that the second season would start much later. Thank you!
    By the way, I cannot help but notice how your room reminds me of this advertisement. :D
  • edited October 2010
    Wow, best one yet! So awesome :)
    I can't wait for the next one! KEep them coming :P
  • edited October 2010
    Hehehehehehehehe.

I.... :D... Am so happy.
    And you all are so jealous!

Hehehehehehehehe.

(Also. I have not abandoned anyone. My parents found I have too little of a social life, and blocked my top visited sites. Obviously, TTG was number one. [:D] [I'm on a proxy avoider right now, which I hate to use.] So if you wanna talk to me, send me an email, or hit me up on Steam. tompravetz@yahoo.com or SteamID: TomPravetz)

Thanks a ton everyone, especially Adel for the obvious (letting me spread my spiel on his thread) and the less obvious (Monkeyologist-greatness)

So... Bye! (for now)
  • edited October 2010
    That was epic!

And it's not just because my question got answered. It's because my question got answered in such an awesome way!

This season is already shaping up to be amazing.
  • edited October 2010
    I can't wait for the Dumpling321 vs. dumpling321 saga to be featured (look in the comments from the season finale, it's hilarious!)
  • edited October 2010
    Just finished reading the dumpling vs Dumpling comments, and now I'm also excited to see that appear this season. And yay season 2!
  • edited October 2010
    I can't wait for the Dumpling321 vs. dumpling321 saga to be featured (look in the comments from the season finale, it's hilarious!)
    Just finished reading the dumpling vs Dumpling comments, and now I'm also excited to see that appear this season. And yay season 2!

Sister Agnes got involved in this argument as well... (she used my computer, so my profile pic shows up by her name)

though I seriously don't know how he's continuing this little impersonation of me... I ate his brain like 4 days ago...

oh well... i'm sure my good friend Kauff will sort this all out ^_^
  • edited October 2010
    I'm not your friend!!!!
Sign in to comment in this discussion.