The Last Item You Purchased?

Comments

• edited September 2013
    Is it?

...well, fuck.

EDIT: Apparantly I'm OK. Phew!
  • edited September 2013
    Just bought the new Amnesia - A Machine For Pigs.
    Can't wait till it's released.
  • JenniferJennifer Moderator
    edited December 2013

CSI: Hard Evidence

I already have the game as part of the CSI Super Pack, but it was only $1.99 (including shipping), brand new, still sealed in the original shrink wrap. So I couldn't pass it up.

I also purchased this a few weeks ago:

The Walking Dead: Game of the Year Edition PC

And I'm looking for a way to purchase the Astragon Puzzle Agent release, if I can find a site that will ship from Germany to the United States. I just like seeing boxed Telltale games on my shelf.

My Telltale Games Game Shelf

• That boxed collection makes me jealous... :P

• the wolf among us by telltale games >.<

• A few sodas
    one for me, my mother, and father.
    Hostess cake
    Peanut Butter Santas for me and my family.

• Rust and i mean the game on steam not actual rust.

• Coca Cola Zero Free (1.5L)
    Meiji milk chocolate bar (58 g)
    Pringles Salt And Vinegar (190 g)

edited May 2014
    Blind Sniper wrote:
    "That boxed collection makes me jealous... :P"

It took years of collecting (and the benefit of being with Telltale from the start). :)

I finally found a German retailer that would sell Puzzle Agent to a United States address, so now I have the Astragon Puzzle Agent release on my shelf too. :) I also picked up the disc version of Back to the Future: The Game for PlayStation 3. I'll have to update my shelf picture with my latest purchases. :D

Oh, and I noticed a distinct lack of Strong Bad's Cool Game for Attractive People. I own it, I just can't find the disc. I hope it made it in the move. -_-

Tonight I grabbed the last CSI game that I needed, Fatal Conspiracy, for the Xbox 360. I also grabbed Hard Evidence for the 360 (I stuffed the PC version I bought into the Super Pack case, it came in a cheap cardboard sleeve and wasn't worth showing on my shelf, no wonder it was so cheap).

That boxed collection makes me jealous... :P

• Borderlands 2 and this sick shirt from the band "brand new"
  • A hotdog and a soda combo from Sam's Club.
  • $30 psn card
    edited May 2014
    I just purchased a replacement breakaway cable for the Xbox 360 since I lost the original when we moved.

I really like the idea of having the breakaway cable so that your console doesn't get pulled down when someone trips over it. But, having the controller not connect at all without the breakaway cable is a major flaw in the design (I don't see why the breakway connector couldn't be a USB plug too).
  • A chicken cutlet parmesan hero with a 12oz Presidente. I wish I bought a roll and 2 Presidente beers instead.
  • A sharpened lawnmower blade, an air filter, and two bags of hardwood mulch. It's that time of year again.
  • Fables volume 2
  • Nice.

Fables volume 2

• PS Vita 2000 after my original one had its' internal screen cracked for no reason ;-;
  • Cigarettes. Always cigarettes.
  • Doom 3 BFG Edition PS3
    20€ PSN Card
    edited October 2015

I purchased a booth at the Con on the Cob, the gaming and art show that is taking place in Richfield, Ohio from October 15th through October 18th, 2015.

I haven't done something like this since 2006, so I'm pretty excited. If anyone's nearby and wants to stop by, I will be part of the DreamCon booth outside the vendor hall.

• For me, it was the Complete Red Faction collection. All four games, plus 2 DLCs (One for Geurilla, one for Armaggeddon). Currently going through RF1 a second time, but this time it's on hard... not looking forward the fight against Capek, or all of the nastiness that comes after. What have I gotten myself into...

• Fables 3.
  • Food.

Something other than that? Dishonored Definitive Edition.
  • Chocolate covered donut.

• A new cigar torch.

• I bought a Paw Patrol toy...

• Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel Jack trading card on Steam.....

• Until Dawn and MGS phantom pain together :)

• This piece of shit right here.

enter image description here

If people seriously think this is what SEGA needs to go back to, then their wish has been being granted for the past 7 years.

• Fables 3.

Cool. Do you enjoy playing it? It's probably one of my favorite Fable games, favorite being the first.

JMOREL posted: »

Fables 3.

• Holy shit. Dude that game is my damn childhood. Red Faction 1 was the first shooter I ever played. I loved 2 and Geurilla, not a big fan of The 4th one though...

Rock114 posted: »

For me, it was the Complete Red Faction collection. All four games, plus 2 DLCs (One for Geurilla, one for Armaggeddon). Currently going thr

• Yeah, Armaggeddon isn't all that great. I enjoy it enough, but it pales in comparison to both RF1 and RF: Geurilla. Didn't like RF2 at all though. It didn't feel like Red Faction to me.

Holy shit. Dude that game is my damn childhood. Red Faction 1 was the first shooter I ever played. I loved 2 and Geurilla, not a big fan of The 4th one though...

• A Gatorade from a vending machine.

• I've actually only played the first 5 minutes of 2, honestly, I will admit the plot is weird, but it still feels pretty awesome to me.

Rock114 posted: »

Yeah, Armaggeddon isn't all that great. I enjoy it enough, but it pales in comparison to both RF1 and RF: Geurilla. Didn't like RF2 at all though. It didn't feel like Red Faction to me.

• Whoa, this thread is from 2010???

The last thing I bought was a new hair straightener. Not that exciting.

• Doppleganger Pack for Borderlands: TPS, and a couple hours before that, Minecraft Story Mode.

• edited October 2015

Groceries. Exciting right?

To be specific. The last thing that was scanned I believe was like a container of grapes ¯_(ツ)_/¯

• Last thing I bought was a lanyard.

• Arizona Iced Tea, I was thirsty, I like Iced Tea and I only had the exact amount of cash to buy that, makes sense, plus Arizona Iced Tea is OK.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.