The Last Item You Purchased?

Comments

• edited July 2011
    American-Dad-Season-6-DVD.jpg
    Used birthday money.
  • edited July 2011
    Ntkyo.png
  • edited July 2011
    And now a few days after I bought Arcania - Gothic 4 with 50% off, it can now be bought 75% off. Now that is a kick in the butt, that will teach me to wait next time. :p

Other than that I have bought, Guild Wars: Eye of the North and the Deus Ex Collection.
  • edited July 2011
    Chyron8472 wrote: »
    image of Arkham Asylum deal on Steam.

That's been tempting me ever since I saw the offer this morning. Still got over 5 hours to mull it over...

5 hours later

Caved to the temptation!

Also got Saira, Rush & Tiny Bang Story all for £8.99
  • edited July 2011
    I've already spent entirely too much on games this month, having bought New Vegas on D2D's sale, Fallout 1 and 2 on GOG's sale, and BIT.TRIP BEAT, BIT.TRIP RUNNER, Toki Tori, VVVVVV, AaAaAA!!!, RUSH, and four Magicka DLC during Steam's summer camp. That said, if my will breaks before the end of the day, I'll have bought some Tomb Raider games.
  • edited July 2011
    I've already spent entirely too much on games this month, having bought New Vegas on D2D's sale, Fallout 1 and 2 on GOG's sale, and BIT.TRIP BEAT, BIT.TRIP RUNNER, Toki Tori, VVVVVV, AaAaAA!!!, RUSH, and four Magicka DLC during Steam's summer camp. That said, if my will breaks before the end of the day, I'll have bought some Tomb Raider games.

Is it a sad thing that I own all of those already....
  • edited July 2011
    Tomb Raider: Underworld and Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light. I almost picked up Legend and Anniversary, but I've spent too much already.
  • edited July 2011
    Tomb Raider: Underworld and Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light. I almost picked up Legend and Anniversary, but I've spent too much already.

MORE! MORE! THERE WILL ALWAYS BE MORE!

AHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAA!!

*Jumps out of open window, then casually lets himself in though the front door*

I have nothing else to contribute.... :(
  • edited July 2011
    MORE! MORE! THERE WILL ALWAYS BE MORE!

AHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAA!!

*Jumps out of open window, then casually lets himself in though the front door*

I have nothing else to contribute.... :(

...Did doodo get your password or something?
  • edited July 2011
    MgMw1.png
    gv82t.png
  • edited July 2011
    ...Did doodo get your password or something?

No I just get crazy when it comes to buying videogames, especially stuff from steam.

Steam is a biological weapon designed by the illuminati to enslave the minds of the lazy and the compulsive after all.

Now I must leave now, and scour the bins in my local supermarket for the scraps of fabric I use to make the fingerpuppets I use for my racey blind hand sex tapes!
  • edited July 2011
    Oh, that's easier.

steam.png
  • edited July 2011
    davrospic.jpg

Davros arrived today!
  • edited July 2011
    Oh, that's easier.

steam.png

I weep for your choice to purchase Fallout a few weeks ago.
  • edited July 2011
    Ribs wrote: »
    I weep for your choice to purchase Fallout a few weeks ago.
    Don't. He purchased a key on sale from D2D for a slightly lower price than the Steam sale price.
  • edited July 2011
    I gave in and got Trine. That game is just too pretty. I couldn't resist. Especially since it was five bucks.
  • VainamoinenVainamoinen Moderator
    edited July 2011
    Mmmmmm... Trine... I really enjoyed that. ;)
  • edited July 2011
    Mmmmmm... Trine... I really enjoyed that. ;)

Awesome! I'm really looking forward to playing it. Probably won't get to it until tomorrow, but I'm glad to see that someone else thought it was enjoyable.
  • edited July 2011
    YES.

2011-07-08185047.jpg
  • edited July 2011
    Fallout 3. Again.
  • edited July 2011
    5916967019_9ab543362a.jpg
  • edited July 2011
    Neverwinter Nights 2: Platinum.
  • edited July 2011
    Assassin's Creed II. Damn Steam sale. At least it's finishing today, too easy to buy games just because they're significantly cheaper than normal.
  • edited July 2011
    mcfarlane_mgs2_metal_gear_solid_2_sons_of-liberty-revolver-ocelot_action_figure4.jpg
  • VainamoinenVainamoinen Moderator
    edited July 2011
    Is that Revolver Ocelot? Damn, I thought I finished him back in 1999.
  • edited July 2011
    Is that Revolver Ocelot? Damn, I thought I finished him back in 1999.

All villains have Joker Immunity!
  • edited July 2011
    Alien Breed: Impact
    Alien Breed 3: Decent
    Greed: Black Border.
  • edited July 2011
    snapshot-2.png
  • edited July 2011
    A bottle of Dr Pepper (it's called Mr Pibb in the US). For half the price they were charging at the funfair (!) I was on the way home from.
  • edited July 2011
    A bottle of Dr Pepper (it's called Mr Pibb in the US).

Actually, we call it Dr. Pepper here as well.
  • edited July 2011
    Yh I saw on American Dad Stan was saying Mr Pibb isnt stuck up like other doctor sodas.
  • edited July 2011
    A bottle of Dr Pepper (it's called Mr Pibb in the US).
    I think you're confused.

Dr. Pepper was made in the US in the fucking 1800s.

Mr. Pibb(now "Pibb Xtra" due to liberal application of 90s XTREME marketing) was made by Coca-Cola in order to compete directly with Dr. Pepper in the 70s.
  • edited July 2011
    Yeah, I used to let one of my friends order his drink before me all the time, because I knew that if he got away with ordering Dr. Pepper, I could order Mountain Dew. If they asked him if Mr. Pibb was all right, I'd have to go with Sprite.
  • edited July 2011
    I don't drink soda. Never liked the fizz.

Anyways.

tf2_demoman_shirt.png
    P2231main.png
    l4d_holdiay_cards.png
    tf2_holiday_cards_col1.png
    tf2_holiday_cards_col2.png

The Christmas card sets are on sale for $2 each. Best sale ever.
  • edited July 2011
    the christmas card sets are on sale for $2 each. Best sale ever.

DAMMIT, VALVE!blank.png
  • edited July 2011
    The Thing on Blu-Ray(already had it on DVD).

After it was mentioned as a great transfer, I had to go see. Yeah, it's pretty awesome. The sound is fantastic.
  • edited July 2011
    PLgN6.png
  • edited July 2011
    I almost bought tickets to the 9:30 double feature, but I found out the second movie is in 3D if you see them together, so my friend and I bought tickets for Saturday instead.
  • edited July 2011
    I got:

In Cold Blood - Good Old Games - $2.39
    Super Star Wars (snes cart) - £4
    Tetris Attack (snes cart) - £8

Yeah I went into the local CEX again... :blush:
  • edited July 2011
    The double feature was sold out here, so I'm going to see Part II Friday in IMAX 3D. I have the first one on Bluray so I'll just rewatch that.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.