o7qnA.jpg
  • edited August 2011
    HpTU5.jpg
    cekmd.jpg

Not my photos
  • edited August 2011
    Samurai_Warriors_Chronicles.jpg

I must be crazy for buying this.
    But with the only game coming out that I want within a month being Star Fox 64 3D I need just ONE more 3DS game to play till then.

And with 2 people liking the game here, and the game being suprisingly hard to find (well new at least), this game seems to fufill a niche.

£20 is a lot. But I can sell it on ebay to get most of that back if I ever got tired of it.

OH SEPTEMBER 9TH! YOU ARE SOOOO FAR AWAY!!!! :X
  • edited August 2011
    Where in the world did you manage to find it for £20?
  • edited August 2011
    Rawr wrote: »
    Where in the world did you manage to find it for £20?

Used. Cex.

I looked literally every other site. Its all £30.

And its out of stock most places.

There were only 2 online copies in Cex, (there are some in the stores themselves though, so if you had a local you could find it there also).

EDIT: Also has kept within my tradition of not paying full price for a 3DS game.

Its the first 3DS game I haven't bought from Tesco! XD

(I work there so its 10% off, plus I use my vouchers, (which I easily earn since my family use the discount in the food shop), plus I take advantage of any offers they have instore or online)

I got a nice £8 voucher and discount card eagerly awaiting Star Fox 64 3D.
    (Especially so since I go on holiday on the 11th September. I REALLY want to play that game so bad.)
  • edited August 2011
    Ah yeah, I thought you meant you got it new for £20 xD. I got it for used as well. £23 instead of £20 though. Best price I could find anywhere. It's a damn shame it's so rare honestly.
  • edited August 2011
    Console
    The Elder Scrolls IV : Oblivion 5th Anniversary Edition Greatest Hits PS3
    Assassin's Creed : Brotherhood Platinum PS3
    Assassin's Creed Platinum PS3
    Bioshock Greatest Hits PS3
    3D Dot Game Heroes
    81€

PC
    Oddworld : Stranger's Wrath GOG.com
    Oddworld : Abe's Odyssee GOG.com
    Oddworld : Abe's Exoddus GOG.com
    MDK GOG.com
    20€

Yup :)
  • edited August 2011
    Kotoriibox.jpg
    £5.00 in CEX. Here's hoping it actually works on my PC.
  • edited August 2011
    When I tried KotOR 2 on PC it wouldn't work on Vista, much to my dismay. Someones probably found a way to get it to work by now though.
  • edited August 2011
    mN16T.jpg
    wMBGt.jpg
  • edited August 2011
    Seamus convinced me to treat myself to pizza:
    OS3Es.jpg
  • edited August 2011
    CC-Specials-cover-FORWEB.jpg

61EuQvGSIgL._SS500_.jpg
  • edited August 2011
    the_communist_manifesto.jpg

Had to get a new one. I gave my old one to a friend. The Word is spreading, corporate fat cats!
  • edited August 2011
    It's actually the first Samurai Warriors game I've bought. Only got into the genre early this year when I happened to pick up Sengoku Basara on the PS3 for cheap. Ended up playing it for days. Been meaning to get Dynasty Warriors 7 sometime as well, but I didn't really want to pay full price for it.

Eitherway from what I've played of Samurai Warriors so far, I really like it. Graphics/Music are nice, and the combat is fluid.

Dynasty warriors 7 was a very good purchase. For what they're asking now it's well worth it. I wasn't a fan of what they did in 6 with the characters new moves and weapons, but they fixed that in 7 by having all weapons choosable. Though Dynasty Warriors isn't about missions through out the battle it's just about high kill counts and winning the battle.
  • edited August 2011
    capitalist-manifesto-andrew-bernstein-paperback-cover-art.jpg

I sold my other one to a friend so I had to go buy a new one while they were on sale.
  • edited August 2011
    capitalist-manifesto-andrew-bernstein-paperback-cover-art.jpg

I sold my other one to a friend so I had to go buy a new one on sale.

Michael-Douglas-File-5476447.jpg
  • edited August 2011
    Michael-Douglas-File-5476447.jpg

tumblr_lp9d1jvz4s1qfnwwl.gif
  • edited August 2011
    tumblr_lp9d1jvz4s1qfnwwl.gif

B2KjV.jpg

Caption: the fuck is this?
  • edited August 2011
    joker_i_dunno_lol.jpg
  • edited August 2011
    That's one of my favorite photos.

92_what_the_fuck_is_this_shit_RE_PwnzElite_has_declared_war_on_Grammar_Nazis-s306x227-173187.jpg
  • edited August 2011
    BF3 and KoF 13.
  • edited August 2011
    Avistew wrote: »
    Seamus convinced me to treat myself to pizza:
    OS3Es.jpg

First, that's an odd shape for a pizza.

Second, how'd it go? I know you're allergic to milk products...
  • edited August 2011
    Chyron8472 wrote: »
    First, that's an odd shape for a pizza.

Second, how'd it go? I know you're allergic to milk products...

I remembered the oval shaped pizzas from my childhood, I'm not sure why they make them really but they do.
    And I'm still sneezy, but it was worth it! It's the only vegetarian flavour they had and I really felt like pizza.
    Fortunately it's not a serious allergy (the "you need to go to the hospital" kind) so every so often is okay. Thanks so much for your concern, I appreciate it :)
  • VainamoinenVainamoinen Moderator
    edited August 2011
    I gave my old one to a friend.
    I sold my other one to a friend

Capitalism and communism: A short illustration of the difference right here on the TTG forums.
  • edited August 2011
    When I tried KotOR 2 on PC it wouldn't work on Vista, much to my dismay. Someones probably found a way to get it to work by now though.

Well, it works in compatability mode, which is great! There's some slight issue with the sound on occasion (certain environmental effects are replaced with buzzing), but I can live with that.
  • edited August 2011
    Dxhr_box.jpg

Deus Ex: Human Revolution

£22.40

Got it off green man gaming since they have this coupon:
    20SUM-MERSA-VINGS

And I had £1.40 in credit.

(And its a Steam Key... :D)

Just need to play the original now...

EDIT: I also picked up Ridge Racer 3D for the 3DS, but thats not for me, thats for my little bro for christmas (since he wants a 3DS for christmas, and one may as well pick up Ridge Racer 3D now while its only £15 in GAME)

V Better? ;p V
  • edited August 2011
    ^there's no picture there, fool!^

Doctor-Who-The-Glorious-Dead-(Complete-Eighth-Doctor-Comic-Strips-Vol.-2)-Glorious-Dead-v.-2.jpg
    This arrived today. £5 from forbidden planet, on sale.
  • edited August 2011
    Capitalism and communism: A short illustration of the difference right here on the TTG forums.

That was the joke, yes (see also the sale part).
  • edited August 2011
    Dxhr_box.jpg

Deus Ex: Human Revolution

£22.40

Got it off green man gaming since they have this coupon:
    20SUM-MERSA-VINGS

And I had £1.40 in credit.

(And its a Steam Key... :D)

Just need to play the original now...

EDIT: I also picked up Ridge Racer 3D for the 3DS, but thats not for me, thats for my little bro for christmas (since he wants a 3DS for christmas, and one may as well pick up Ridge Racer 3D now while its only £15 in GAME)

V Better? ;p V

I got Deus Ex from Shopto.net for £20, but now I has a sad because of all the awesome TF2 items you get if you purchase from Steam. I'll be crafting like a bitch for that Engineer gear now.
  • edited August 2011
    the_communist_manifesto.jpg

Had to get a new one. I gave my old one to a friend. The Word is spreading, corporate fat cats!

I was thinking of getting an audio version of that.
  • edited August 2011
    Friar wrote: »
    I was thinking of getting an audio version of that.

Do it. I can't recommend the book enough, really.
  • edited August 2011
    boxartlg.jpg
    boxartlg.jpg

Both are fantastic. Fruit Ninja Kinect is the best Kinect game I've played so far.
  • edited August 2011
    51M3bWu%2BibL._AA300_.jpg

My first Xbox game.
  • edited August 2011
    My first Xbox game.

Good choice.
  • edited August 2011
    BREAC.jpg
    It has over 70 minutes of awesome soundtrack music on it.
  • edited August 2011
    Good choice.

I did know what I was getting into. Last month, I played the game start to finish in just under a day on my cousin's Xbox. Right now, I'm borrowing the first two games from him (as well as Dead Rising, Dead Space, and Mass Effect, with the sequels to the latter two available if I like them), and I'm working on playing the first again, taking my time this time.

Also, it was on sale for $25 at Target and I had a $5 gift card. However, Best Buy has a deal this week where if you place a pre-order on Revelations, they'll discount Brotherhood and II (and hopefully the first game) to half-off, making Brotherhood $20 and Assassin's Creed II $10, so I might buy it at Best Buy, then return it at Target and get my gift card back.
  • edited August 2011
    Buffalo Chicken Subf rom Subway with a side of Red Bull and a Fruit Punch Snapple.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.